Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[CoD MW3] General News and Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

krudler wrote: »
    this'd do, its even got Fall camo :D

!CFW5u4!EWk~$(KGrHqR,!m!E1F3RliZbBNUy5Mn2Yg~~0_12.JPG

Fall? More like ginger tiger camo :pac:

Edit: just realised tigers are ginger :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    BTW Ghost was shot in the jaw :D so he may be alive,

Ghost kinda got set on fire too though! :D I think it was a waste of a character honestly, gace him a great backstory in the comics and he could've been made into even more of a badass than he was in MW2. I like the idea of someone else wearing the balaclava though, tribute sort of thing. Or him appearing in a flashback of some form.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Joonaspp

Awful teasers really.

Unless the maps are good I think I am going for BF3 this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Joonaspp wrote: »
    Awful teasers really.

Unless the maps are good I think I am going for BF3 this year.

Us rich folk can get both ! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

Magill wrote: »
    Us rich folk can get both ! :D

Too right.....you'd swear we were in recession or something.......get a loan from your Credit Union and a weekend job at Supermacs and you can get both.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭slim1919

i would have liked them to have gone back to ww2 its allready been 3 games since waw and alldo i have liked them i love ww2 so would have prefered the new one to be based in that era saying that i will defo be in tescos at 12 oclock the night its out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

I preordered it in GAME the other day, I was having a joke, the guy was like

Guy: You want to order Gears of War 3 yeah? Anything else?

Me: not really unless your taking Pre-orders for MW3 *chuckle*

Guy: we actually are

:eek:

'....And I jizzed in my pants'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Blay wrote: »
    Burned or not, .44 to the side of the head is lights out for Ghost:pac:..pity though..first time I saw him in mw2 while trying to shoot the guy running, I stopped and looked thinking 'is he wearing a skull balaclava?...Badass':p

See I thought the opposite...I thought Ghost, the whole TF141, their lame names, and...the...SoapHawk....were all lame. Like a ten year old airsofters wet dream.

So any info on elite packages of MW3?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

I preordered it in GAME the other day, I was having a joke, the guy was like

Guy: You want to order Gears of War 3 yeah? Anything else?

Me: not really unless your taking Pre-orders for MW3 *chuckle*

Guy: we actually are

:eek:

I'd hold off on that one for right now...

See E3 is coming up....
    MS are REALLY quiet for some reason....
    They HAVE to bring something big to not get washed out....
    They have a brilliant running history with Activision / COD and exclusive deals....
    The COD userbase is the largest on 360....
    The main strength of the 360 is XBL....
    Activision want to do anything poss to avoid trade in revenue loss...

What does this all add up to?? MS hammering out and revealing a deal done with Activision for console exclusive day 1 release of MW3 for XBL download.

It would be a powerhouse - MW3 & XBL digital download day 1, it works out brilliant for all parties involved and I certainly would be on that like a shot.
    The only loosers would be the brick and mortar stores but put it this way steam have been operating this business model for ages now and brick and mortar stores are hardly going to not stock MW3 out of protest.

Watch MS @ e3 closely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

They should really use a new game engine. The leaked screenshots of the game don't look the best IMO

hightower1 wrote: »
    I'd hold off on that one for right now...

See E3 is coming up....
    MS are REALLY quiet for some reason....
    They HAVE to bring something big to not get washed out....
    They have a brilliant running history with Activision / COD and exclusive deals....
    The COD userbase is the largest on 360....
    The main strength of the 360 is XBL....
    Activision want to do anything poss to avoid trade in revenue loss...

What does this all add up to?? MS hammering out and revealing a deal done with Activision for console exclusive day 1 release of MW3 for XBL download.

It would be a powerhouse - MW3 & XBL digital download day 1, it works out brilliant for all parties involved and I certainly would be on that like a shot.
    The only loosers would be the brick and mortar stores but put it this way steam have been operating this business model for ages now and brick and mortar stores are hardly going to not stock MW3 out of protest.

Watch MS @ e3 closely

If that is MS's biggest annoucement at E3 i feel sorry for xbox only owners tbh. MS really need to annouce a big exclusive title, losing mass effect is a huge blow for them imo. PS3 is probably gonna dominate the exclusive reveals again tbh (After nintendo obviously).

Current generation of consoles aren't equip for full scale digital distribution anyway, my xbox only has a 6gb hdd fs :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I saw Robert Bowling tweeting at Fwiz to try and get him involved in the development of it. This is promising.

Kersmash wrote: »
    I saw Robert Bowling tweeting at Fwiz to try and get him involved in the development of it. This is promising.

Isn't like Dr.Disrespect the community manager aswel ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

He is for Sledgehammer, but I have no idea how much involvement they have with MW3. it's all a bit confusing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,344 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Microsoft's E3 presentation could be someone taking a dump on the stage and they'd still come off better than Sony look now.

If that is MS's biggest annoucement at E3 i feel sorry for xbox only owners tbh. .

Really? It would be a huge deal being able to offer the majorty of your customer base the biggest game of the year from the comfort of their own houses... and thats just from the consumer POV. From MS POV they would make a killing, as it stands MS gets only about 12usd from each disc sold on their platform, publisher gets another 12, the rest is then split between costs and the retailer. If you cut out the costs and retailer that leaves 60 bucks to split between the publisher and themselves!

Even if it was a 30/70 deal then that leaves MS with 30% revenue from the biggest selling media title of 2011 (which we know it will be).
    If thats not a big deal I dont know what is.

From a gamers POV it would be great to not have to wait in line open night (if you had intended on it) and instead just download direct on release night. It'd be like being able to stream the biggest movie of the year on openning night direct to your home.... ace.

Current generation of consoles aren't equip for full scale digital distribution anyway, my xbox only has a 6gb hdd fs :D
    ???? What? Most consoles bar the "basic" versions all come with huge hard drives now and ready to go connectivity to PSN or XBL so if anything they are compltely geared twords it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

If that is MS's biggest annoucement at E3 i feel sorry for xbox only owners tbh.

Microsoft have a history in throwing the financial clout of xbox live around to buy exclusives like what they did in another multiformat most eagerly expected game of the year, gta. Sony hasn't attempted to match them. I wouldn't be surprised if MS does similar again.
    MS really need to annouce a big exclusive title, losing mass effect is a huge blow for them imo. PS3 is probably gonna dominate the exclusive reveals again tbh (After nintendo obviously).
    If you want to play mass effect as it's makers intended you have to get it from MS not from Sony. Also PS3 owners had to wait 6 months to get (a 360 port of) ME2. I thought Mass Effect 3 was coming out on both consoles? There is a difference in losing a title and losing exclusivity of it.

Exclusives are often bandied about in fanboy discussions over which console is best, the real definer for fans of both consoles is which console offers the best package. Focusing only about the Call of Duty franchise, the fact is ps3 owners got the sh*tty end of the stick with regard to black ops. That and MS hasn't let it's customers spend nearly a month without a service or endangered their finances. At the moment, Sony have it all to do. However complacency could still scupper MS.
    Completely agree. My release xbox has about 1gb of free space. MS have ripped the arse out of many peoples pocket unlike Sony who have included cheaper hds & peripherals. The whole digital distribution thing is only viable for countries with first rate internet connections. Ireland is a long way from the top of that list. If anyone knows the "joy" of buying a big game from steam on release day knows that the digital delivery wouldn't work for a release like MW3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,627 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Is there a limited edition?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I think I'll go for the prestige edition this time, wanna own at least one, I regret not buying the NVG edition of MW2.

im not trying to make you feel bad but you did miss out, a lot of people said they suck but they dont, they are really good and decent to use when doing Airsoft :D if its another vehicle ill go for hardened. if its thermal goggles I will jizz. hard

I wonder what It could be, maybe a heartbeat sensor or something like that

its still floating around amazon for about 80 quid but I cant justify buying mw2 AGAIN :pac:

also this has nothing to do with the fact my neighbour is a smoking hottie who leaves her blinds open :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

krudler wrote: »
    I think I'll go for the prestige edition this time, wanna own at least one, I regret not buying the NVG edition of MW2.

The goggles never appealed to me, nor did the BO RC car.

I wanted the extra zombie maps and fully expected them to be released on XBL etc but alas, it seems they won't be.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Softair

Trevor451 wrote: »
    They should really use a new game engine. The leaked screenshots of the game don't look the best IMO

i wouldn't exactly call them screen shots, there more like blueprints in a way.

I dont get why people are crying out for a new engine so much, MW2's is fantastic, I stuck it on my housemates ps3 to test how something loud sounded on his new headphones and he was really impressed by how good an 18 month old game still looks (not a COD player) and it really does still hold up some parts of the single player mode look stunning and the engine for the MP is more fluid than most of the other new fps games around.
    I'd take 60fps on a solid engine than slower speeds on a more graphic heavy engine any way, its why cod works so well is how fast it runs on the consoles. Crysis 2 seems snail like in comparison in places and its full of slowdown (or at least the demo was, the full game might be better)

its an Alpha sand box for looking at the work of the models and comparing them to older models, the game is IW5 engine, you will see a difference when you play it, looks are only barely to do with the engine in some cases.

exactly yeah i agree completely

this guy here on youtube is making a few videos daily to give updates and 'news' about MW3. Here's his latest one about a possible 'survivor mode'.

What do you guys reckon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tObFHXzRLm8&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_790481

how do you know all this when nothing has officially been released by anyone other than internet's people?

Robert Bowling (fourzerotwo) who is creative strategist for IW stated that most of the stuff is true and some isnt and he suggests that we wait for an official release, but majority of the stuff is sound info.

i see, well i haven't been following all the leaks and info like i was for black ops, got myself way too excited for it and was utterly disappointed that it didn't live up to expectation, so don't really want it happening again.
    Thanks for that bit of info though, I appreciate it.

• Advertisement

yimrsg wrote: »
    Completely agree. My release xbox has about 1gb of free space. MS have ripped the arse out of many peoples pocket unlike Sony who have included cheaper hds & peripherals. The whole digital distribution thing is only viable for countries with first rate internet connections. Ireland is a long way from the top of that list. If anyone knows the "joy" of buying a big game from steam on release day knows that the digital delivery wouldn't work for a release like MW3.

Why in the name of god god does everyone in Ireland go on about bb here like we are some hard luck case of the world??? "Oh woe is Ireland and our 3rd world bb!" - for gods sake :rolleyes:

We right now have TWO isps supplying over 100mb lines residentially (UPC and Magnet) . NL is one of the highest rated areas for bb products and penetration and the max they get is 160mb! So its hardly 2nd rate we have here. The only fall down we really have is with rural penetration but if thats the only section you want to judge then compare ony that sectiop to the rural penetration of bb with the rest of the world and the same figures come up time and time again because the logistic issues of geting bb equipment to rural areas is not an Irl only issue but a global one.

In towns and cities we are middle of the road for speed / penetration in contrast globally

In rural areas we are middle of the road for speed / penetration in contrast globally

Steam does great business in Irl so I cant see as to why it wouldnt be a viable venture for the Irish userbase of XBL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,627 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Why in the name of god god does everyone in Ireland go on about bb here like we are some hard luck case of the world??? "Oh woe is Ireland and our 3rd world bb!" - for gods sake :rolleyes:

We right now have TWO isps supplying over 100mb lines residentially (UPC and Magnet) . NL is one of the highest rated areas for bb products and penetration and the max they get is 160mb! So its hardly 2nd rate we have here. The only fall down we really have is with rural penetration but if thats the only section you want to judge then compare ony that sectiop to the rural penetration of bb with the rest of the world and the same figures come up time and time again because the logistic issues of geting bb equipment to rural areas is not an Irl only issue but a global one.

In towns and cities we are middle of the road for speed / penetration in contrast globally

In rural areas we are middle of the road for speed / penetration in contrast globally

Steam does great business in Irl so I cant see as to why it wouldnt be a viable venture for the Irish userbase of XBL.

you need your head examined

Last year we were one the worse for broadband in europe according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development

No problem but my opinion is never set yourself up for excitement for a Treyarch game, they die easily, IW games live longer.

you can say that again, i was sweating for MW2 and it exceeded expectations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

The problem (in relation to bb) is that the rural parts of Ireland make up such a large portion of our country. Ireland is behind in standards it should have had it. Between cost cutting measures by Telecom Eireann by splitting lines below international standard practices, and the sale of Eircom along with the county's main bb network, internet providers have always been behind.
    People are entitled to bitch about it as we had to wait a longer time, it's expensive compared to other countries and it's meh unless you live in Dublin or Limerick.

yimrsg wrote: »
    Microsoft have a history in throwing the financial clout of xbox live around to buy exclusives like what they did in another multiformat most eagerly expected game of the year, gta. Sony hasn't attempted to match them. I wouldn't be surprised if MS does similar again.

I never really liked GTA, but what did the xbox get that the PS3 didn't ? Or was it more timed release content ?

The reason sony don't attempt to match them is because its pointless, sony invest their money in exclusive titles and studios.

If you want to play mass effect as it's makers intended you have to get it from MS not from Sony. Also PS3 owners had to wait 6 months to get (a 360 port of) ME2. I thought Mass Effect 3 was coming out on both consoles? There is a difference in losing a title and losing exclusivity of it.

Pretty sure the only reason it took so long to get out on the PS3 was because they ported the entire game onto the new ME3 engine... it runs much better on PS3 (I've owned both versions).
    Exclusives are often bandied about in fanboy discussions over which console is best, the real definer for fans of both consoles is which console offers the best package. Focusing only about the Call of Duty franchise, the fact is ps3 owners got the sh*tty end of the stick with regard to black ops. That and MS hasn't let it's customers spend nearly a month without a service or endangered their finances. At the moment, Sony have it all to do. However complacency could still scupper MS.

****ty end of the stick was handed to the PS3 with blops indeed, but really.... its not that ****ty, also the xbox version isn't without its flaws. Either way my point wasn't directed at just CoD, it was about what MS are bringing to the table at E3.

Sony will have plently to show off - Resistence / Last Guardian / Infamous 2 / Twisted Metal / Uncharted 3 / Starhawk

Theres also strong rumours of more details on "Agent" (Exclusive developed by rockstar), a possible new MGS exclusive (Not rising) and of a bungie/sony developement.

Don't get me wrong, i think they'll have something exciting to show... I was just saying that if the only thing they announce is some ****ty timed exclusive deal with activision then i wouldn't be that excited if the only console i had was a 360.

Exactly, rule out the hacking and noobtubes the game is amazing, Black ops is just MW2 with duel mags and flamethrowers, and worse sound effects.

you actually couldn't have narrowed it down any better.

• Advertisement

Yeah you guys get a raw deal down there, i can get 50mb BB for less than £25.

Headshot wrote: »
    you need your head examined

Last year we were one the worse for broadband in europe according to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development

Like I said they take into acc Ireland as a whole which is completely wrong.... Urban penetration and speeds are very much the EU average. Take for example all the virgn and BT ads on UK chanels advertising 30 mbps lines... thats the average here also.

BUT Ireland is still a very rural country so all reports also include rural areas which are serviced by crappy eircom lines which then drag the average speed/ penetration results right down.

Next time take a closer look at the results and what they mean. By your logic we could say that Korea has the most congestion effect on their networks simply based on the bb connection per sq ft but thats not the case as their network balancing more than handles their request load at any given time..... but by the report .....:eek::rolleyes:

Waaaayyyy off topic there, in short digital distro of MW3 on XBL would be very workable.... as the steam sales figures for Irl if you disagree.

Yeah you guys get a raw deal down there, i can get 50mb BB for less than £25.

Not really man, 25gbp = roughly 45eur.... for that you can get 50mbps UPC bb.

huh ? How is that not a raw deal ? :D Thats like 18 euro more expensive... per month !

25meg BB up here goes for as little as £10-15

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

I find myself agreeing with Magill more and more these days. What the f**k is happening to me.:p

• Advertisement

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    I find myself agreeing with Magill more and more these days. What the f**k is happening to me.:p

Lee's mom told you the size of my DICKKK ???? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

While i agree NL is a highly rated country for broadband thats got nothing to do with upc (even though they are a dutch company) Its 2 other companies that make it so , and the max they are getting now is 1 gig.

Magnet off a far better quality broadband than upc buts its more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Lee's mom told you the size of my DICKKK ???? :D

Yes. Don't worry though, size isn't everything.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

it wouldnt surprise me if they offered the multiplayer portion of the game in a digital form so anyone who doesnt want the SP wouldnt have to bother buying it. Knowing activision they would still charge €60 for it. B:Ops is on games on demand for €75 :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,344 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

em, don't know where you get your exchange rates but £25 is less than €30, not €45.

Liam O wrote: »
    em, don't know where you get your exchange rates but £25 is less than €30, not €45.

I didnt even notice he said that lol :D

IW engine is solid, Treyarch tweak it and make it ****, hence Black ops is basically MW2.5, same shit different game

with worse graphics and horrendous sound. "enemy bumblebee incoming...oh wait thats a chopper gunner, whys it sound like a constipated bee?"

I still say they should do comedy killstreaks for one of the games, you wouldnt so much being killed by them :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

My point about steam was that it often takes overnight to download a game from steam as the whole world is trying to do it at the same time. 500,000 were on xbox live last night playing black ops. Imagine if they downloaded a 10gb game at the same time, now imagine 3 times that amount which is a reasonable number to assume going on past sales from COD. It would cause all sorts of of problems as xbox live isn't a game delivery system as steam is.

I lived in England for a bit 2 years ago and got 3-4mb speeds from a usb dongle using their mobile phone network. Back home they got the same speed in Dublin via a phone line. Irelands internet speeds are woeful, our ministers spout on about being a technology hub but really we've handicapped ourselves for years thanks to a monopoly by Telecom Eireann and Eircom.

Also even if you live in Dublin, you aren't able to chose from all Internet Providers. So many new estates popped up that have had little to choice on ISPs.
    I never really liked GTA, but what did the xbox get that the PS3 didn't ? Or was it more timed release content ?

The reason sony don't attempt to match them is because its pointless, sony invest their money in exclusive titles and studios.

Pretty sure the only reason it took so long to get out on the PS3 was because they ported the entire game onto the new ME3 engine... it runs much better on PS3 (I've owned both versions).

****ty end of the stick was handed to the PS3 with blops indeed, but really.... its not that ****ty, also the xbox version isn't without its flaws. Either way my point wasn't directed at just CoD, it was about what MS are bringing to the table at E3.

Sony will have plently to show off - Resistence / Last Guardian / Infamous 2 / Twisted Metal / Uncharted 3 / Starhawk

Theres also strong rumours of more details on "Agent" (Exclusive developed by rockstar), a possible new MGS exclusive (Not rising) and of a bungie/sony developement.

Don't get me wrong, i think they'll have something exciting to show... I was just saying that if the only thing they announce is some ****ty timed exclusive deal with activision then i wouldn't be that excited if the only console i had was a 360.

Don't want to go down the exclusives for each console list as it's pointless for this debate but you mentioned in your original post that MS lost Mass Effect 3, I pointed out they lost exclusivity not ME3. The PS3 got a comic book instead of the first part of a trilogy, Sony may have achieved parity with MS in some peoples eyes but in reality they've not.

GTA was (and still is) a massive name which transcended into the mainstream media. Buying the exclusive dlc gave MS's customers a one-up-manship over Sony. If you want the full game buy it from Microsoft. It's schoolyard behaviour but so are most of both company's customers.

With regard to buying pieces of games and making them time-limited exclusivity for a particular console, I doubt MS would continue in investing in it if there weren't any particular financial benefits for doing so. If a player had both consoles then the one with the exclusive content would be favourable unless there was other contributing factors such as which console has the greater friends list. It's going to draw the undecided in to buy it on the 360.

I could recall a lot of PS3 players in the black ops megabitch thread complaining that the game is broken/unplayable up until recently. The xbox likewise had problems but nowhere near the level experienced on the ps3. I think Headshot and others who have played ps3 and another format (at a near release state) can vouch for that.

No one here can say what will happen at E3 but if it turns out that the 360 has an advantage on MW3 (whether from exclusivity or not) then it'll raise it's own standing and lower's Sony. I sincerely doubt a company like MS hasn't based it's entire e3 on a single game no matter how big it is.

You ever see the guys in Treyarch sound lab? they literally look like they should be in a rip off show of Waynes World, they suck and their job to be fully honest, when I was playing MW2 my foot steps were easy to hear, I actually assumed they were enemies, it made me play better knowing I made that big amount of noise, there is nothing bad about IW and I`d like to see anyone state anything bad about them.

Btw if you say "MW2 got hacked and there were no patches"

They had like 30 people working for them and they have to get permission from activision to make patches, and I dont think they were on speaking terms at that point, plus there were no head developers to talk to activision about these matters.

Oh the sound guys for Blops should have been fired, apalling for a massive game like that to have such bad sound. This BS about them purposefully making the footsteps out of sync is just an excuse, its sh1tty sound design, end of.
    I had Ninja on all my classes on Blops cos I couldnt stand the sound of my footsteps, I kept thinking someone was behind me but it was myself, whereas on MW2 when you run on dirt, it sounds like dirt, when you step on metal, it sounds like and stone etc etc, even the little details like your feet scuffing railings as you climb over and the sound of your equipment jangling around as you run sounds fantastic.
    Like take Afghan, you stand near a burnt out car and you can hear the rusted charred metal expanding, go into it on a private game if you dont believe me and just listen to the details in the sound design, from wind to off map explosions and gunshots it sounds immaculate, Blops is just silent unless theres gunfire in the game. When I play MW2 on my decent headphones I can hear bullets streaking over my head and the shots from an ac-130 actually go from one part of the screen to the other as the artillery sails over head, its aural sex :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

"Enemy Ac-130 incoming!"

God I miss this in Blops.

• Advertisement
Advertisement