Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 4 Irish Servers Chat/Info

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭BlueDrax

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Good stuff lads, i'll cya's on there.

In other news one of our guys has made a knifings stats page for our servers. You can see how many knife kills you have & more importantly who's tags you have :D

http://www.gaellords.com/bf4/

I need to improve :P

\waves fist
    I'll have my revenge....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭Laviski

its still a work in progress
    but the basics is there

also gaellords is doing a raffle for 2 games to help fund our servers into the future.

http://www.gaellords.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=479

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 DanTheMan1

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Good stuff lads, i'll cya's on there.

In other news one of our guys has made a knifings stats page for our servers. You can see how many knife kills you have & more importantly who's tags you have :D

http://www.gaellords.com/bf4/

I need to improve :P

You using this plugin?

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread.php?6698-_BF4-PRoCon-Chat-GUID-Stats-and-Mapstats-Logger-1-0-0-1

Thought about it for our BF3 server at the time, got lazy while fecking about sql db

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

I looked at that plugin alright but this is homemade so that we could possibly apply it to other games too. One of our members is doing the coding, this is just proof of concept so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 DanTheMan1

I looked at that plugin alright but this is homemade so that we could possibly apply it to other games too. One of our members is doing the coding, this is just proof of concept so far.

Fair play ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Well, I've been saying it here for a few days, but it's not just me...

Thing is, we only have the one pistol-only server in ALL OF EUROPE right now (it's in Germany) on battlelog (and it's always full); so how about an Irish server tries out pistol-only for a bit just for fits and giggles?

(a) EXCELLENT :D
    (b) WTF didn't they come up when the only things in the filter I was using was that the region be Europe and the word "pistol" be in the title?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭game4it70

Are servers that restrict weapons not against the BF ROE?
    They used to be very fussy about k+p only servers and shut them down.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

game4it70 wrote: »
    Are servers that restrict weapons not against the BF ROE?
    They used to be very fussy about k+p only servers and shut them down.

Guess not theres loads of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 CeltS_MadDoG

Now we have a bit of stability with BF4

We have added Rush Mode now and Obliteration to the map rotation, it is main a Conquest Server :)

Also re-enabled map vote,

b_560_95_1.png

Cheers,

MadDoG
    http://www.celtsclan.co.uk

Excellent!

So, loving the variety, but the map/mode mix is a tad stuffed on Celts lads :(
    Paracel Storm and Obliteration just don't mix :( Lovely conquest map, sucks for rush and other modes.
    Golmud railway sucks for conquest, but looks great in all the rush gameplay youtubes.

Sparks wrote: »
    So, loving the variety, but the map/mode mix is a tad stuffed on Celts lads :(
    Paracel Storm and Obliteration just don't mix :( Lovely conquest map, sucks for rush and other modes.
    Golmud railway sucks for conquest, but looks great in all the rush gameplay youtubes.

Sorry mate, only seeing this now. Well the EA kinda fecked up how we used to have the server rotation in BF3, we are so restricted though. Server is still full, we took the rush maps off. We cannot please everyone but we do listen to feedback, Paracel Storm is liked on the server, so we cannot please everyone but I do like opinions :)

Not sure if you still play on there or have you given up lot a lot of people with BF4 and found something new?

Thanks for the feedback,

Mad

Sorry mate, only seeing this now. Well the EA kinda fecked up how we used to have the server rotation in BF3, we are so restricted though. Server is still full, we took the rush maps off. We cannot please everyone but we do listen to feedback, Paracel Storm is liked on the server, so we cannot please everyone but I do like opinions :)
    So EA won't let you pair map and mode?
    Wow, what a stuffed up system...
    Not sure if you still play on there or have you given up lot a lot of people with BF4 and found something new?
    promoted-kids-t-shirt_design.png

290905.png

And on CeLTs in Locker too, which was kindof nice :D
    :pac:

So EA won't let you pair map and mode?
    Wow, what a stuffed up system...

:pac:

It was more to with server crashes ;)

Yup still you on mate, even though I dont play much myself on there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

we cannot please everyone but I do like opinions :)

Thanks for the feedback,

Mad

We [BTC] play on there a fair bit but some of the lads only play Conquest so when they are on we play elsewhere and new favourites have kinda taken over . But now that you are saying the Rush maps are gone I'll start steering them back there as it was an enjoyable server to play on . It does suffer from one serious fault though .... it's nearly always full .

While I may or may not have your attention , does it have auto balance as that is an important consideration for us , we come on at night for an hour and a half or so to have a laugh and play in the same squad together and some servers don't cater for this and tbh I think they are missing the whole point of Battlefield . I also notice some servers manage to balance out the teams according to score at the end of a round while still managing to keep squads together and it seems to stop one team dominating over several maps and empting the server from one side .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I actually think obliteration on Paracel is good craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Anyone know any current servers on this game?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Swiggers

Hi Folks

IRL CLAN have a ranked server on the PS4 with a mix of DLC maps just search for IRL CLAN SERVER (IRL).

Cheers

Jedge_75 (PSN)

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Swiggers wrote: »
    Hi Folks

IRL CLAN have a ranked server on the PS4 with a mix of DLC maps just search for IRL CLAN SERVER (IRL).

Cheers

Jedge_75 (PSN)

Is it still going? I couldnt locate it last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Any Pc servers still going, every link I see on the forum is dead

TheDoc wrote: »
    Any Pc servers still going, every link I see on the forum is dead

I'd be interested in that too.

I'd be interested in that too.

Well I've two irish servers on my favourites but didn't see a soul on them all weekend, so must be dead.

Found a few low ping UK servers that were pretty good to play round to round, so might just stick with that.

Suprised there isn't a concentrated playerbase from boards on BF4 on a dedicated server.

I'm in the boards clan and I thought when i joined we would all be playing together but all it does is give BRDS beside your name and the boards logo in you gun and uniform.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Swiggers

Icaras wrote: »
    Is it still going? I couldnt locate it last night?

Hi Icaras

Sorry I'm only seeing this, yeah server is up and running!

Still "appears" like there is two Irish servers up for PC

Is there anywhere people are playing that I'm not aware off ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

I think I'm burnt out on battlefield for the time being it's the only game I played for over a year now, moved back to CS:GO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

I've just started playing this, great game so it is. Pity about the single player

Advertisement