Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OakRidge Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Am I the only person going or is there usually more on a Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

ZeroSignal wrote: »

If you wanna collect me and bring me along ill join u. :pac:

k99_64 wrote: »

:P

I just want to know if I'm going to turn up and if there'll just be me and the marshals there staring at each other the whole time. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 OakRidgeAirsoft

ZeroSignal wrote: »

Being that this is only our second Saturday open ZeroSignal I can't really give you much on our past numbers. Going forward I should be in a better position to judge it. I think the best thing to do is to call me tomorrow on 0868775587 before you set off. At least that way I'll be able to tell you what kind of numbers we have before you get down.

Cheers,

Eoin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

zerosignal...if you can make sunday there should be a good crowd there that day

• Advertisement

Being that this is only our second Saturday open ZeroSignal I can't really give you much on our past numbers. Going forward I should be in a better position to judge it. I think the best thing to do is to call me tomorrow on 0868775587 before you set off. At least that way I'll be able to tell you what kind of numbers we have before you get down.

Cheers,

Eoin.

Thanks for your reply, Eoin. I think I'll leave it till Sunday, so.
    zerosignal...if you can make sunday there should be a good crowd there that day

Thanks. This is going to be my second skirmish so I hope I wouldn't get my ass handed to me... :D

dependin on numbers you could always run with us for the day, its nice to play with regular skirmishers, helps to find your feet in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

dependin on numbers you could always run with us for the day, its nice to play with regular skirmishers, helps to find your feet in the game

True enough Daz, but you know i always love to destroy some noobs for time to time lol!!

Sorry but the kill house game we played last week end was so much fun we owned them!!!

Thanks man. I don't mind playing against you guys if the teams are relatively even in skill and numbers. Having a shallow learning curve isn't always bad thing. My first game was against a team in The Warehouse after all. Plus, I'd probably just cramp your style... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 CormacMc0

hey. i'm new to this whole airsoft thing, and on your post u mentioned booking? however i'm not sure how to do that so i'm just posting this reply to say that my friend and I will be comming up to your site tommorrow to rent some gear and have a try-out for the day. we''l be there around 11:00 or 12:00 and will be hoping to play for the fullday.

• Advertisement

CormacMc0 wrote: »
    hey. i'm new to this whole airsoft thing, and on your post u mentioned booking? however i'm not sure how to do that so i'm just posting this reply to say that my friend and I will be comming up to your site tommorrow to rent some gear and have a try-out for the day. we''l be there around 11:00 or 12:00 and will be hoping to play for the fullday.

Heh... If you're coming down I might join in... I'll think about it anyway...

True enough Daz, but you know i always love to destroy some noobs for time to time lol!!

Sorry but the kill house game we played last week end was so much fun we owned them!!!

hahaha..thats very true niall
    ZeroSignal wrote:
    Thanks man. I don't mind playing against you guys if the teams are relatively even in skill and numbers. Having a shallow learning curve isn't always bad thing. My first game was against a team in The Warehouse after all. Plus, I'd probably just cramp your style... biggrin.gif

offer is there anyway chief ;)

offer is there anyway chief ;)

Thanks, dude.

I'm going to head down today and with any luck there'll be at enough people there.

Hey, despite there being only three of us able to play today it was worth every penny! Even the small skirmishes we had were awesome. I would have loved to have kept playing but my gun crapped out on me.

I had reservations before I went down but it really was worth it. It has to be seen to be believed!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

k99_64 wrote: »

goin sunday if thats any good?

if ya need a lift gis a pm (comin up with an empty car) :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭Rat squad

looking forward to this tommorow, got a bit of smoke from our pyro technician on fri should work well there .
    dont forget guys theres a great mobile shop on site at lunch time too.

wow......what a brill day at oakridge yet again, thanks to eoin and the creww for their hospitality and to all who played against the rats ,well done to all the rats great play from you guys.
    cheers
    paddy

that was the best days gaming iv had in a while! :D thanks to all involved today,,,,,,,,,, even RAMBO lol!

was a great day alrite, im shattered from that hill...but great play from everyone, thanks again eoin :)

thermo wrote: »
    that was the best days gaming iv had in a while! :D thanks to all involved today,,,,,,,,,, even RAMBO lol!

what a legend :eek::D

• Advertisement

ha ha wasent gonna mention him you bad ,
    he was hilariuos...:p

ha ha wasent gonna mention him, you bad ,
    he was hilariuos...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

tee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 45 jinxleprechaun

First time in oakridge but not the last - complements to Eoin and the gang - great site with fair but firm marshalling. Haven't stopped talking about THE HILL all day , and my legs will never forget it assuming they ever unlock that is.

Great days gaming and hats off to all who made it so .

Until next time.

Yeah my bad,,,,,,,,,,, but I'm still laughing about it!
    Thanks again lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Black Bullet

First time in oakridge but not the last - complements to Eoin and the gang - great site with fair but firm marshalling. Haven't stopped talking about THE HILL all day , and my legs will never forget it assuming they ever unlock that is.

Great days gaming and hats off to all who made it so .

Until next time.

Yeah i agree well done Eoin and the lads what a great day and for that bl**din hill, my legs are in a jock. Some great games aswell , the points game was hard going but brillant , when that box was opened "priclesss":D
    Thanks to all for a great bit of crack;)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

Some media ?

thanks to all who played against us, honourable bunch and made for good gaming

What's all this then about Rambo...? :confused:

• Advertisement

a player turned up for the afternoon who took things a slight bit too serious...and wasnt impressed at gettin hit either...we reckoned he sat up all saturday night watchin the rambo series for inspiration

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement