Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best way you'd like to die?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

In Pam Ewing's dream. Ressurection ftw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Lethal Injection is the only way to go.

After going on a murderous ramage............ "PREDATOR" style

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

In excrutiating pain of course. Silly question really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'd like to explode on stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭reregholdsworth

i'd like to be defenestrated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

In a plain crash, while getting it on with a hot air stewardess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Hopefully when we reach a ripe ol' peachy age of 2000, we'd have our minds made up on how to finally stop dodging the coffin. What way would you like to go? Mine would be to skydive without a parachute.....though knowing my luck I'd survive and have to live with excruciating pain for years to follow. My second choice would be to suicide bomb Michael Bay's house but, meh, thats just me!

Peacefully in my sleep and not screaming and shouting in fear like the passengers on my bus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Saving the world from the invading hordes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

With a playboy bunnie on me lad, the champagne dribbling down me chin and white powder all over me nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Aileens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

the same way i came in, kicking and screaming

:D

Advertisement