Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way you'd like to die?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

I'd like to go after shooting rediculous amount of heroin WHILST buryed HIP deep in Angelina Jolie.
    That being the peaceful option, the violent one(and the more memorable!) would involve pete doghterty's face, a set of rusty chisels and later a flame thrower and a busy day outside central bank(preferably one where theres lots of wanna be hipster,stylishly haired attention seeking teenagers/students). My death of course being caused by the lethal amounts of satisfaction I would get from both acts.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

OOOh, you gave me an idea Hellm0! I'll organise some sort of Emo convention / gig, gather as many as those fùcktards as possible and then blow the place to kingdom come. I would then drop dead with a smile knowing i've reached the ranks of Gandhi and Pope John Paul II.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,193 ✭✭✭Archeron

While bumping and grinding with my beautiful nubian princess wife high up in a tree on the african plains, my newly installed lip disc causes me to lose balance, and fall eye first onto the tusk of a wild boar which then runs (dragging my bloody carcass of course) straight past the filming cameras of David Attenboroughs newest documentary about the in-tree shagging peoples of the Savannah.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,256 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

I'd like to go out like JFK...magic bullet style.

One bullet....bang, bang

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Archeron wrote:
    While bumping and grinding with my beautiful nubian princess wife high up in a tree on the african plains, my newly installed lip disc causes me to lose balance, and fall eye first onto the tusk of a wild boar which then runs (dragging my bloody carcass of course) straight past the filming cameras of David Attenboroughs newest documentary about the in-tree shagging peoples of the Savannah.

Win.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Nala wrote:
    I would like to die in my sleep. Death is one of my biggest fears, I can't imagine not being.

The same. I'd just like to die old, naturally, and somehow have known that I was going to live to be old....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Macca07

getting a heart attack while banging carmen electra!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

After completing my plan to destroy the moon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Free fall from an Airplane without a parachute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭ODD-JOB

Stung by the blue-ringed octopus , you should die a painless death.
    Over the course of the hours after being stung, you apparently drift into a comfortable sleep , fully conscious till you actually fall asleep , and then pass away .

even the sting dosent hurt your skin , just a mild itching or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

In Pam Ewing's dream. Ressurection ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Lethal Injection is the only way to go.

After going on a murderous ramage............ "PREDATOR" style

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

In excrutiating pain of course. Silly question really.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,322 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I'd like to explode on stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭reregholdsworth

i'd like to be defenestrated

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

In a plain crash, while getting it on with a hot air stewardess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Carrigart Exile

Duggy747 wrote: »
    Hopefully when we reach a ripe ol' peachy age of 2000, we'd have our minds made up on how to finally stop dodging the coffin. What way would you like to go? Mine would be to skydive without a parachute.....though knowing my luck I'd survive and have to live with excruciating pain for years to follow. My second choice would be to suicide bomb Michael Bay's house but, meh, thats just me!

Peacefully in my sleep and not screaming and shouting in fear like the passengers on my bus

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Saving the world from the invading hordes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

With a playboy bunnie on me lad, the champagne dribbling down me chin and white powder all over me nose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Aileens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

the same way i came in, kicking and screaming

:D

Advertisement