Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gerry Adams on RTE PrimeTime--29-05-13

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

Senna wrote: »
    I miss the days when Gerry and co weren't allow speak on TV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Who taught you how to type? I'd look for my money back.

Should I use txt speak to make it easier for or will pictures help

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 Amronoc

Jesus i dont know what i hate more, politics, or boring fcuks talking about politics!

This is ah, can we not make fun of gerrys beard or miriams nice arshe?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭duinegorm

If you have to ask that question, just hand the keys of your house back to the bank, let them sell it at a loss, then you pay back the bank the ballance, for the rest of your life, for the house you do not own. Your contribution will help to pay the largess to Richie Boucher, and his fellow travelers. Enjoy.

I own my house. I bought what I could afford. I owe nobody anything.

What has that got to do with anything about your previous post and how does that answer my questions?

Are you drunk?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Yamanoto wrote: »

Thats just funny as fcuk.:D:D:D

Reminds me of the 98fm toll trolls...M and 50 when they went up North.:D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

It's like the Sinn Fein Ard Fheis in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭duinegorm

Gatling wrote: »
    Should I use txt speak to make it easier for or will pictures help

Making the slightest bit of sense would help. Read your own post before you hit that button.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭ONeill2013

OK let's who built the north from fields to towns and cities ohhhhh I know ,I know
    The British ,
    who built the roads?
    The British,
    Who built the hospital's ,schools ,local authority housing
    The British
    Who pays those idiots who proclaim no surrender on both sides social welfare because there so inbreed retarded they have no idea why they hate each other
    The british ,
    So not a a lot to complain about what they did is there

that's why we want to stay in the UK

It's like the Sinn Fein Ard Fheis in here.

Sniper at work :O

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

OK let's who built the north from fields to towns and cities ohhhhh I know ,I know
    The British ,
    who built the roads?
    The British,
    Who built the hospital's ,schools ,local authority housing
    The British
    Who pays those idiots who proclaim no surrender on both sides social welfare because there so inbreed retarded they have no idea why they hate each other
    The british ,
    So not a a lot to complain about what they did is there

I was looking at the long range weather for the May weekend it is not looking good. Do you think it will improve. Or is that to much for you to understand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

K-9 wrote: »
    I'd think you'd be very naive about how SF and the IRA would have been intrinsically linked back in 71/72, to seriously doubt he wasn't involved in some way with military matters. To me he was and is an astute politician, which makes me doubt his words, or at least suggests to me he is being economical with the truth when it suits. The IRA recognised this when specifically asking for his release from internment in 72 to have talks with the British Government, from then on he was the political figure head and to be protected at all costs.

Where is the evidence, why wasn't he arrested and tried when the British and Irish where doing their level best to silence SF?
    Produce solid evidence or give it up.
    And so what if he was in the IRA, what possible difference does it make in the greater scheme of things?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Sully wrote: »
    Very one sided argument slamming Miriam here which is usually an indication we are in the pleasure of Sinn Fein supporters.

Its not the first time Sinn Fein top blokes have been pushed hard on the subject of IRA Membership and Leadership nor will it be the last until they just be honest with the people and have some cop on. Sinn Fein need to move on from their past and not speak from two sides of their mouth on the issues surrounding the IRA. That and get more realistic policies and not suggest you will be implementing different policies down South than up North (implementing austerity which apparently doesn't work here but works fine up North).

Is it any wonder why people are favouring Fianna Fail over Sinn Fein? They have completely failed to make significant gains and Gerry is a major part of their problem and as long as he is representing them and not moving away from the past, a real shift wont happen for their party.

Well to be fair they only removed their abstentionist policies in the republic in 86' they got their first TD in fifty years in 1997...

They now have 17 members of the Oireachtas. So they basically increase in an Oireachtas member by 1 each year. Steady progress...

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Fred Cohen

On a serious note, how would you compare this interview with Brian Dobsons interview with Bertie Ahern?

I was looking at the long range weather for the May weekend it is not looking good. Do you think it will improve. Or is that to much for you to understand.

I've a dirty weekend planned with a hot redhead ,

I'd say a lot of people will be working and enjoying there weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

I've a dirty weekend planned with a hot redhead ,

I'd say a lot of people will be working and enjoying there weekend

Be careful redheads are temperamental, you would enjoy the weekend better with a pint and a small one, I know I have the teeshirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Where is the evidence, why wasn't he arrested and tried when the British and Irish where doing their level best to silence SF?
    Produce solid evidence or give it up.

It's my opinion, I'm just giving it as Dotsey gave hers. She's entitled to hers, I'm entitled to mine, people have opinions, its quite a common thing.
    And so what if he was in the IRA, what possible difference does it make in the greater scheme of things?

The fragility of the peace process as you put it one of your own posts. Unless you don't think the peace process is fragile, contradicting what you earlier posted yourself?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Be careful redheads are temperamental, you would enjoy the weekend better with a pint and a small one, I know I have the teeshirt.

Temperamental down right violent more like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭ONeill2013

paddy147 wrote: »
    Thats just funny as fcuk.:D:D:D

Reminds me of the 98fm toll trolls...M and 50 when they went up North.:D

how can them little boyos talk about other peoples accents when they sound like gypsies speaking latin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭Hannibal

kraggy wrote: »
    I would've thought Pearse Doherty was too young to have been in the PIRA. I thought he was one of the first band of pure politicians as opposed to ex paramilitay-now politician.
    Pat Doherty, he was SF vice president up until Mary Lou took up the position he's still an MP for Tyrone
    I'd think you'd be very naive about how SF and the IRA would have been intrinsically linked back in 71/72, to seriously doubt he wasn't involved in some way with military matters. To me he was and is an astute politician, which makes me doubt his words, or at least suggests to me he is being economical with the truth when it suits. The IRA recognised this when specifically asking for his release from internment in 72 to have talks with the British Government, from then on he was the political figure head and to be protected at all costs.
    I'm not being naive at all, SF and the IRA shared a lot of the same members but there was a lot of members of both who weren't members of the other. Adams was seen as the face of the IRA as the IRA were mostly anonymous, SF did speak on behalf of the IRA no doubt about it but both groups acted independently of each other even though there was a cross over of members. This resulted in the IRA becomming more politically aware and realising a political settlement could push the conflict further than a military settlement could. Adams is the only Irish political leader in the latter 20th century that could stand toe to toe with other great leaders like Pearse, Connolly and de Valera

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Dotsey wrote: »
    I'm not being naive at all, SF and the IRA shared a lot of the same members but there was a lot of members of both who weren't members of the other. Adams was seen as the face of the IRA as the IRA were mostly anonymous, SF did speak on behalf of the IRA no doubt about it but both groups acted independently of each other even though there was a cross over of members. This resulted in the IRA becomming more politically aware and realising a political settlement could push the conflict further than a military settlement could. Adams is the only Irish political leader in the latter 20th century that could stand toe to toe with other great leaders like Pearse, Connolly and de Valera

Probably a bit unfair saying naive, just he's a consummate politician, even back in those days, I just don't see why you believe him when you'd probably be cynical of many other politicians. My problem is he sticks to a political script that has barely changed in the 15 or so years since the Good Friday agreement about matters like this, which makes me more skeptical.

I'd agree with you from 73 or so onwards, though I'd say he was aware of more stuff than he lets on. Pre-73, I'm doubtful.

I'd agree with you on DeV, Connolly definitely not.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭Hannibal

Probably a bit unfair saying naive, just he's a consummate politician, even back in those days, I just don't see why you believe him when you'd probably be cynical of many other politicians. My problem is he sticks to a political script that has barely changed in the 15 or so years since the Good Friday agreement about matters like this, which makes me more skeptical.

I'd agree with you from 73 or so onwards, though I'd say he was aware of more stuff than he lets on. Pre-73, I'm doubtful.

I'd agree with you on DeV, Connolly definitely not.
    he has nothing to lose/gain by hiding it, Adams is very calculating and I could tell you for a fact if it were true he would have admitted it a long time ago rather than face constant questions and people doubting his word.

I've no doubt he was aware on some levels of the direction of the IRA and his influence as a political force and leader helped steer the IRA into a political path. Don't forget Adams was from a very very prominent Belfast republican family so from an early age even before the Troubles started he would have very aware of the situation and members of the IRA would have been aware of him aswell and recognised him as a future leader.

There's never been questions within SF about Adams' leadership, every question and finger pointing has always come from people outside trying to hurt him politically. If there was any evidence of membership both governments would have tried to uncover it a long time ago to embarass him and show questions of his credibility.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭SoulandForm

Have you read Brendan Hughes's memoirs?

What about the sinister revelations of Adams's role in the Hunger Strike? ( http://www.longkesh.info/ )

The fact that he allowed his brother- he has stated publicly that he believed his niece at the time- to run a youth club and hold a position in SF (and probably the PIRA)?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭hairyleprechaun

Jesus hes getting a rough ride from Miriam at the moment and shes really making him squirm....:pac:

Would it be wrong to edit the quote and replace that last "m" with a "t"? :eek: :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Very one sided argument slamming Miriam here which is usually an indication we are in the pleasure of Sinn Fein supporters.

Its not the first time Sinn Fein top blokes have been pushed hard on the subject of IRA Membership and Leadership nor will it be the last until they just be honest with the people and have some cop on. Sinn Fein need to move on from their past and not speak from two sides of their mouth on the issues surrounding the IRA. That and get more realistic policies and not suggest you will be implementing different policies down South than up North (implementing austerity which apparently doesn't work here but works fine up North).

Is it any wonder why people are favouring Fianna Fail over Sinn Fein? They have completely failed to make significant gains and Gerry is a major part of their problem and as long as he is representing them and not moving away from the past, a real shift wont happen for their party.

Move on from the past you say!

Like micheal martin and fianna fail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Havnt read the full thread but was thinking last week when it was on the news about adams' brother court case for molesting his daughter. How come more hasnt been made of the fact that gerry adams admits that his brother told him 13 years ago that he molested his own daughter? He appears to have done nothing about it for a long time and told no one. Basically harbouring a pedophile, no?

I was expecting a lot to be made of it in the press. But nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭BrensBenz

She didn't seem to listen to his answers and kept cutting him off.
    ....the listeners wanted to hear the replies but she didn't allow him finish anything.

This isn't new, and not just from Miriam.
    I would like the opportunity to hear and decide for myself whether the answers make sense but, thanks to Vinnie B and other Paxmanesque interviewers, all I hear is schoolyard bickering.
    However, for really polite, manufactured interviews, listen to how one journo interviews another! Now that IS cringeworthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

Sooner or later somebody in SF is going to have to sue them and put an end to this stupid line of questioning. Why hadn't they mics in the face of Mrs Winsdor when she was over, asking about the deaths her forces caused, or where are the case files they are holding on Dublin/Monaghan. Maybe Miriam could ask Enda who shot Michael Collins anytime he gets the courage up to be questioned.
    Beyond farcical at this stage, if everyone who 'knows' stuff would just present the evidence then they might have something constructive to say or ask.

Why is it a stupid line of questioning? Adams lies consistently on this matter and needs to come clean. If him and that "political party" he belongs to want any credibility in this country, the truth needs to be told.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

It's the recent development for all interviewers, the Fox News questioning - Hard Hitting Investigating Journalism that questions nothing and answers nothing.

It's my opinion, I'm just giving it as Dotsey gave hers. She's entitled to hers, I'm entitled to mine, people have opinions, its quite a common thing.

The fragility of the peace process as you put it one of your own posts. Unless you don't think the peace process is fragile, contradicting what you earlier posted yourself?

There isn't any point in having an opinion if you can't prove it in this case.

The peace process collapses if he says he was in the IRA and names who was responsible or the peace process collapses because he doesn't?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭Phill Ewinn

What was Miriyum wearing? Can we get her into something short, tight and falloffy for the money we pay that shower?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 943 ✭✭✭bbsrs

What was Miriyum wearing? Can we get her into something short, tight and falloffy for the money we pay that shower?

I'd say she looks better with her clothes on !

Havnt read the full thread but was thinking last week when it was on the news about adams' brother court case for molesting his daughter. How come more hasnt been made of the fact that gerry adams admits that his brother told him 13 years ago that he molested his own daughter? He appears to have done nothing about it for a long time and told no one. Basically harbouring a pedophile, no?

I was expecting a lot to be made of it in the press. But nothing.

You are not the only one who has been wondering about that mate- the fact that he managed to hold onto the leadership of SF after the documentary came out was also pretty shocking. I think it shows just how unseriously sadly this country still takes serious sexual crime.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Maybe this is RTÉ's roundabout way of popularising SinnFéin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,305 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

They'll wipe the floor with Labour come the next election. The deluded people went with the safe bet last time, and we kno how that worked out.
    A certain sector voted in Labour thinking that Labour would fight their corner, but when Labour got in, they found just how bad the Fcuking Fail party left it in, and found that they couldn't do what they promised. Of course, FF will probably get back in next election to screw up any gains, again. And probably ride another bubble.
    FG/Labour can never talk about their policies,they allways just slagg off Mr Adams and shyte on and on about The North and what Mr Adams did up there in the past.
    So lets talk about how SF want things ran differently down here, but are running the country up north the same way that FG is doing down here?
    Aye, imprison Mr Adams, and you'll have a living martyr on your hands. As much as he annoys me, I'll admit he's a good politician, and would know how to stir the sh|t if he was thrown behind bars.
    he has nothing to lose/gain by hiding it, Adams is very calculating and I could tell you for a fact if it were true he would have admitted it a long time ago rather than face constant questions and people doubting his word.
    In the past, if he were to admit to it, he may have made some gains with the republicans, but would have lost face with the unionists. That would've been fairly stupid. Now, he would gain a little with the republicans, but lose more face with the general public as anything he said in the past would be questioned.

So although he would make gains, he'd only make any real gains with the converted, and would lose out to those not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Ah come on man, you're really showing yourself up here. Nobody could objectively watch that and say Miriam came across as anything other than a petulant child with an axe to grind.
    Half the people who have said so have prefaced their comments with "I have no time for Adams but..."
    To be honest it sounds like Adams could have said anything and your reaction was going to be the same no matter what he said.
    And then to say that anyone who doesnt agree with your blinkered view must be a sinn fein supporter, because nobody with an ounce of sense could possibly hold a different view from you, is just ignorant and arrogant.
    Its not the first time Sinn Fein top blokes have been pushed hard on the subject of IRA Membership and Leadership nor will it be the last until they just be honest with the people and have some cop on.

Where does this get anyone? Did miriam think Adams was going to just all of a sudden, after 20 years of asking the same question, go "ok, you got me, I was in the IRA." Constantly pushing Sinn Fein about the IRA has nothing to do with truth or honesty, it's just a handy way for people to avoid awkward questions they may be asking, which was perfectly illustrated by the Taoiseach in the video shown on Prime Time when he responded to a question about child benefits with some waffle about Jean McConville.
    Either Adams was in the IRA or he wasn't. If he wasn't, all well and good. If he was, he's hardly going to open himself up to two years in jail by admitting it. That's stupid, only a stupid person would do that and the last thing Ireland needs is more stupid political leaders.
    Sinn Fein need to move on from their past and not speak from two sides of their mouth on the issues surrounding the IRA. That and get more realistic policies and not suggest you will be implementing different policies down South than up North (implementing austerity which apparently doesn't work here but works fine up North).

Adams spent the entire interview trying to move on from the past, it was Miriam who seemed intent on naming every single person who had ever been killed and asking Adams, over and over, was it murder.
    Love him or loathe him, Adams came across as clear, concise and genuine. He cut through miriams bullshit and called for a complete and independent truth and reconciliation committee. He agreed to meet with the families of any killed by or even maybe killed by the IRA. There was no speaking out of two sides of his mouth, his message was plain and clear.
    As for your north/south stuff you're either blindly repeating the same onld tired Fine Gael rhetoric and hoping nobody knows it's bullshit or you are genuinely unaware that the Assembly does not have fiscal control. That is not a devolved issue but it is one that sinn fein keep pushing for, precisely so they can implement the same policies north and south.

Sinn Fein have been moving away from the past for 20 years, its everybody else who seems to be stuck. and yes, it is an absolute wonder that people are considering voting for Fianna Fail again. The same people who can get so outraged over things that happened 40 years ago seem to have very short memories when it comes to the antics of Fianna Failed.

Im not going to get into the whole Adams was/wasnt in the IRA thing because it has already been discussed on this thread numerous times, it's also utterly irrelevant to irish politics at this stage and for me personally, I dont see being involved in the PIRA as any sort of slur, so I couldnt care less wether he was or wasnt.
    However, this statement in bold is wrong. There has always been a certain distance between SInn Fein and the IRA and in particular, in the early days of the conflict, IRA volunteers tended to look down on those involved in Sinn Fein.
    This is the finding of almost any historian or journalist who has published work on our recent past. I can specifically recall it from the books Provos, Bandit Country and A Secret History of the IRA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Has Miriam accused him of bullying and intimidating her yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭golfball37

Once again RTE showing their true colours. A party on 16% in the opinion polls are not worthy of all this coverage. Attacking SF is like hitting a nut with a sledgehammer.

I'd much prefer they investigated criminal acts or potential criminal acts that have happened in this failed Vichy Republic in more recent times. Or perhaps they couldn't be bothered as once the pantomine villian still exists the party can go on for people like Miriam O'Callaghan and her ilk.

We should unite as country behind Adams call for a truth and reconciliation process from all sides where we will get all the answers we want. I fear the Political establishment here wouldn't like what comes out of that. I've no doubt Adams is up to his neck in it but we had a governement here who covered up facts surrounding the deaths of 33 of our citizens. These people are as worthy of the truth as the now almost celebrity IRA victims imo.

Lets get the truth from all sides then villify Adams. Cart before the horse is typical Eire behavouir and only serves me to think someting sinister is behind it. Maybe Enda will finally have to answer pertinant Dail questions with out using the term Jean McConville, like any other statesman. How he's allowed get away with it is what we need to ask ourselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

SF should dump Adams and move with Doherty

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Steve O wrote: »
    Really, how so?

Because the term "West Brit" is wrong on so many levels. It sugests that one is less of a person/less Irish if one doesn't follow the nationalist cause. That somehow, being British should be regarded as an insult.

It's racism, ignorance and sectarianism all rolled into one.

• Advertisement

golfball37 wrote: »

We should unite as country behind Adams call for a truth and reconciliation process from all sides where we will get all the answers we want.

It will never happen until we get a government with some balls. FG/FF are up to their tonsils in collusion with the darker British forces during the troubles e.g. The Heavy Squad, Section 31 and securing the border. They will not want to 'share' that info with us all. The British have said point blank they won't take part and refuse to release relevant info on Dublin/Monaghan and other acts their forces colluded in. Yet our morally upstanding Taoiseach is not making snide remarks in the Dail about it nor is RTE persistently implying that they are guilty in every interview.
    There is actual evidence that they were involved....are RTE on their case??? :rolleyes:

old hippy wrote: »
    Because the term "West Brit" is wrong on so many levels. It sugests that one is less of a person/less Irish if one doesn't follow the nationalist cause. That somehow, being British should be regarded as an insult.

I dont take it to mean that. Personally I always felt the term West brit referred to someone who suffered fro ma sort of Irish cringe and felt the British were far more sophisticated and superior in all matters. It's a self-loathing anglophile thing, not necessarily anything to do with nationalism, and it describes some people down to a T.

I dont take it to mean that. Personally I always felt the term West brit referred to someone who suffered fro ma sort of Irish cringe and felt the British were far more sophisticated and superior in all matters. It's a self-loathing anglophile thing, not necessarily anything to do with nationalism, and it describes some people down to a T.

It's a term too easily chucked about in arguments; I could do without it ever being used again.

As for sophistication; I don't think anyone's got the lead on that. Apart from the French, possibly ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Actually it refers to those who look to Britian, rather than Ireland. Such creatures do exist, though the term itself is overused.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

I'm always somewhat amused by the sense of entitlement that Sinn Fein and its supporters seem to have. They expect to be able to robustly challenge their political opponents, but woe betide anyone who puts their own track record up to them. Then they start wailing about being treated unfairly and bullied.

If you're going to use murder and violence as a tool to achieve your political goals, you should expect to get called up on it. And you can't expect the world to just forget about it the minute you surrender your weapons.

I'm always somewhat amused by the sense of entitlement that Sinn Fein and its supporters seem to have. They expect to be able to robustly challenge their political opponents, but woe betide anyone who puts their own track record up to them. Then they start wailing about being treated unfairly and bullied.

If you're going to use murder and violence as a tool to achieve your political goals, you should expect to get called up on it. And you can't expect the world to just forget about it the minute you surrender your weapons.

Except that Sinn Fein don't use murder and violence as a tool. They're a bona fide political party.

He's been asked similar questions before. Whats the point in going over and over the same ground? He's made his position clear already.

I'm always somewhat amused by people who think an appropriate response to a question about, say, child benefits being cut, is to cry "Jean McConville, Jerry McCabe" over and over. Yeah, that'll sort the issues of the day out.

Sinn Fein didnt use any of those. They did of course support the IRA, who found themselves in the middle of a conflict not of their making and with no choice but to fight back. Furthermore, while the IRA didnt start the war, they were the ones to end it. But you go right ahead entertaining this myth taht all was well with the world until the big bad IRA crawled out of the sea and started killing people for no reason.

West Brit though doesnt seem to get used in reference to Ulster Unionists and Loyalists.

• Advertisement

West Brit though doesnt seem to get used in reference to Ulster Unionists and Loyalists.

Because it refers to their southern counterparts.

Advertisement