Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭nonex

hoplite wrote: »
    28 rental! Target rich environment or what :D

Hmm might not have been the best day to bring two new guys. I have enuough AEGs to go around but ones an MP7 so was hoping to source a last minute rental.

Shoulda got Shiva to chargw the battery on the Aug I'm buying :(

Edit

feck I'm not even gonna bother sorting those typos at this ungodly hour.

i can charge a battery in 10 min's for you;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Dont think I've ever seen that many rentals at HRTA just shows you what T4BB and recent radio publicity can do.

Just as long as most of em take their hits. I'll be hammering that point home with the two lads I'm bringing. Looking forward to it now I have to say.

nonex wrote: »
    i can charge a battery in 10 min's for you;)

Might take you up on that Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

knuckle shots are going to hurt :D:D:D ,bet you everybody wants to defend the porta cabins ,been at the old hrta for a 48 ppl game ,hope you have plenty of ammo in nonex

Well I'll see ya'all in the morning hopefully. Off for a snooze.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

plenty of movement should keep us all warm ,28 rentals so we could be looking at 50+ skirmishers ,fun fun fun, i fecking knew i should have bought gloves today ,

if your passing B&Q in swords you could pick up a pair in there, i might have a spare pair somewhere aswell, will have a looksee in a few mins.,

And lets hope we dont spend most of the time standing around moaning about the cold like last week.,lol

b&q have a lovely pair for 15 i might next week,cant afford to get them this week had a few bills to pay,that would be cool if you have a spare pair Vtec:D:D
    that was weird standing around in the rain tomorow should be different with more numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Ah I wish I could go, but there's too much going on. Still lookin for a day I can finally head to HRTA.

Gatling wrote: »
    b&q have a lovely pair for 15 i might next week,cant afford to get them this week had a few bills to pay,that would be cool if you have a spare pair Vtec:D:D
    that was weird standing around in the rain tomorow should be different with more numbers

No probs,
    I always buy the B&Q 4.50 ones for work, they have rubber grips on them but are still easy to move in.,

going to need lots of ammo with so many newbies to target,should be able to have a couple of long games with the numbers

• Advertisement

at least it will take the look off me and i wont feel like such a n00b then., :D

Is this just the sexiest M4 ever or what, Love the tan parts and that front grip looks cool,
    casv002lm3.jpg

Closely followed by this,
    m468002yd7.jpg

im getting abit of sleep for tomorrow its poxy raining now :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

That second one is desperately close to the M4 I wanted to build up. That's the exact stock I had picked out and everything. I like that a lot. Where'd you find those?

NakedDex wrote: »
    That second one is desperately close to the M4 I wanted to build up. That's the exact stock I had picked out and everything. I like that a lot. Where'd you find those?

I think there from arnies, id like the second one with a tan coloured stock and the front rail, that would look class.,

That stock doesn't come in tan from what I've found of it. It's black only. Nice unit though, the cheekpiece and buttplate extend/retract by turning a dial. It'd be more at home on an SPR though.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODMorning SKIRMISNAM,

finaly back to barracks after a hards in trenches dealing with bookoo bad guys,

The gun in the 2nd photo isnt an M4 if you look at the markings on the reciever you will see barrett stamped on it ,which means your looking Barrett 6-8 ,not just happy with having the most feared 50CAL they now produce a assault rifle for the US army ,it looks like an m4 but has better rifleing on the barrel and it chambers the new 6.8 round giving better range accuracy and a lot more stopping power,actuly adding one of them reciever's to my must have list be, a unique airsoft reciever to replace the standard Dboys one

yeah i was planning on painting it., its a nice stock though huh, the scope isnt really to my taste though.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Looks great, but would you feel comfortable crawling through a ditch with it?

MEDIC 10CC OF KRYLON AND A RAG STAT!!!!!!!!!!

Jeeeezz gatling, talk about going into detail,lol, id never have noticed that., :D

• Advertisement

what can i say its all about the detail ,its the first AEG one ive seen ,only looked at the pictures properly a few mins ago,have to go looking for one now

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODMorning SKIRMISNAM,

finaly back to barracks after a hards in trenches dealing with bookoo bad guys,

The gun in the 2nd photo isnt an M4 if you look at the markings on the reciever you will see barret stamped on it ,which means your looking Barret 6-8 ,not just happy with having the most feared 50CAL they now produce a assault rifle for the US army ,it looks like an m4 buy has a better rifleing on the barrel and it chambers the new 6.8 round giving better range accuracy and a lot more stopping power,actuly adding one of them reciever's to my must have list be, a unique airsoft reciever to replace the standard Dboys one

Really? Well I did not know that. Ladies and gentleducks I have a new favourite assault rifle (after the G36). Thought the the mag looked a little odd. Gotta get me one of those. Still wanna get an M4 to look like that pretty much like that, save for the scope, that can be scrapped straight off.

WGC has the reciever for $144. Pricey for what it is. It's supposed to be for a TM kit but I want something all metal. More importantly, I want those mags for it.

Goodwork NakedDex have to go look at that now,where you at hrta today,
    the G36 is a great piece of kit was going to get a JG C VERSION but i want,have to have,dont care about the price, VFC SCAR damn sexual piece of kit and its so fecking light too ,

Haven't been to HRTA in about 10 months so it wasn't me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Goodwork NakedDex have to go look at that now,where you at hrta today,
    the G36 is a great piece of kit was going to get a JG C VERSION but i want,have to have,dont care about the price, VFC SCAR damn sexual piece of kit and its so fecking light too ,

yep the scar is a beauty...not too sure if i will plonk the cash on the vfc,ca or g&g one...too much choice me thinks

ca is gen 2 and changing the battery is awkard,the vfc come with its own hard case and 2nd cqb lenght barrel havent heard to much about the g&g,
    but with shipping and customs you will more than likely will spend more than the cost of the vfc from shiva,missed a great day today

i though the vfc had some wacky gearbox....? if not i might go for that then. i like the idea of the barrels, never bothered too much by cases, always like me aegs a little battle worn. LOL

yep i was all set to go but i have the mother of all coughs (makes me sound like i am old, oh hold on...) and a sweaty flu at the moment and running around in the wet didnt appear to be the best idea...LOL, kinda sorry now tho

myself and lemmings took some names on behalf of Z-CORP , we have another person intrested in joining the team ,one of the ghosts dads ,is intrested ,it was so much fun i actuly feel tired:eek::eek:
    the vfc gear box seems ok from what i seen of it,you can dropin a gear box from the vfc m249 if you wanted some more firepower

• Advertisement

LOL...dads of other teams, jeeze we might be onto something there....

well looks like we are on a roll

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement