Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you ever sniff a sexy work colleagues office chair?

Options
  • 31-10-2013 10:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭

I'm gonna have a 10minute window of opportunity at 1030. Looking for some tips and tricks?. I'm thinking pretending to drop my pen, bend down to pick it up and bury my nose deep in that chair.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Only if they are in it. Serious answer, swap chairs then you can sniff it all you want. Only you will know .

... only you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Boats aren't the only thing the op tugs. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Spring Onion

Tugboats wrote: »
    I'm gonna have a 10minute window of opportunity at 1030. Looking for some tips and tricks?. I'm thinking pretending to drop my pen, bend down to pick it up and bury my nose deep in that chair.

What would he say if he caught you?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭dodzy

Feckin slave drivers. Only a 10 min break !:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Forgot to add she overdoses in Cool Water by Davidoff perfume. I think that seems to be giving me these urges

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Careful that you don't rise to the motion, Mr Chairman.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

What!!?

They said they were castor inspectors :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Back in day when I was a central heating installer, whenever we got to work in an empty house, one of the lads would spend more time mooching in the laundry basket than he would working.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

People who do that to the saddle of lady's bicycles in hot weather are called bohunks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

No.

I like to use the toilet after they take shìt

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 326 ✭✭Savoir.Faire

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Back in day when I was a central heating installer, whenever we got to work in an empty house, one of the lads would spend more time mooching in the laundry basket than he would working.

An auld pair of greasy tummy tuckers wrapped around the head as he hung a radiator?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

Forgot to add she overdoses in Cool Water by Davidoff perfume. I think that seems to be giving me these urges

UGH!!! That is disgusting, OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭Tonyandthewhale

No.

Muise... wrote: »
    UGH!!! That is disgusting, OP!

It does it for me !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

An auld pair of greasy tummy tuckers wrapped around the head as he hung a radiator?
    Scarily accurate!

He used to use the leg holes to see through and have the gusset in front of his nose.:o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 326 ✭✭Savoir.Faire

Scarily accurate!

He used to use the leg holes to see through and have the gusset in front of his nose.:o

Sexual deviancy is extremely common amongst tradesmen.Probably not as bad as lorry drivers and those involved in the logistics industry, but that isn't saying much.

I was told about a electrician from South Dublin who worked in the home of a well-known pantomime star and RTE 'diva'. Stole a pair of her bloomers, which he now keeps in the glove box of his Peugeot Partner. Often heads out to the van after the morning tea break for a sniff and tug special.

Doesn't care what the other lads think of him. :eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Sexual deviancy is extremely common amongst tradesmen.Probably not as bad as lorry drivers and those involved in the logistics industry, but that isn't saying much.

I was told about a electrician from South Dublin who worked in the home of a well-known pantomime star and RTE 'diva'. Stole a pair of her bloomers, which he now keeps in the glove box of his Peugeot Partner. Often heads out to the van after the morning tea break for a sniff and tug special.

Jesus, I'm going to become more DIY proficient/supervise all tradesmen in future.

Stheno wrote: »
    Jesus, I'm going to become more DIY proficient/supervise all tradesmen in future.

And in the office you better work standing up

Lads I'm going in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

Did you get nasal Herpes yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Yuck. Stale farts.

Oh my god it was amazing. Her arse is like a premium whiskey. So many complex fragrances

• Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Oh my god it was amazing. Her arse is like a premium whiskey. So many complex fragrances

She's gone to the toilet to change her pad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Admit it, she's a fat slob and her chair resembles this...

29zyhcw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

I see it must be mid-term break.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

Can only be the late Maureen Potter.

http://www.nndb.com/people/841/000043712/maureen-potter-1-sized.jpg

Kinky...

Pretty obviously this person is the person in question...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 197th User Id

She's gone to the toilet to change her pad.

now I knew my gender was fvcked up and perverted... but fvcking hell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement