Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boston Bombing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭stuar

Standman made a very interesting point about the above pic early in the thread, maybe you missed it, so I'll refresh. In the second pic, you can clearly see a barrier bent around the bin by the force of the blast. A close up of this can be found in standmans post.

Now considering you said the following early in the thread in support of the item outside the railing being the bomb

How did a barrier blown back towards the pavement get wrapped around the bin?

Actually I did write a post explaining this, took me an hour as it was a very long post then as I was posting it, something fecked up and the post never showed up, see here

Ok I'll get back to what I said as an explanation.

Exhibit 1.......Before the blast. Notice the amount of people behind the barrier, after the initial blast with nowhere to run, large crowds at either side, another barrier behind at the Forum resteraunt, I suggest they pushed/forced their way to the only open space available....the street, even though they had to pass over the bomb site and possibly bent the barrier around the bin as the people on the the opposite side of the bin behind the barrier would have been a counterweight preventing that side of the barrier from moving back away from the pavement. Also.......
    Bomba_boston.jpg

Another possibility is first responders pulled the barrier away from the injured in order to free them, and the same crowd on other side of bin were also a counterweight preventing that end of the barrier moving away from pavement towards the buildings. Its only aluminium/light steel tubing and in a panic/rush/pull would bend like that.
    98% of the blast pressure would have passed right through open sections of the barrier in an upward direction, causing some damage to the barrier, but not bending it perfectly around the bin, also notice the lady in the cream/light brown jacket standing in the first pic, she would have shielded the barrier with her body had it gone off behind her.

Another point, in the after blast photo, the blurred section just beside bin you'll see a cream/light brown "something" on the ground, some people speculated that it was the object I'm saying was the bomb, I believe its actually the lady in the same coloured jacket from the first pic on the ground.

Also if the bomb went off behind the barrier how did the bin/mailbox shield this man?, the bin/mailbox was also on the outside of the barrier, so it could only have gone off outside the barrier. Look at this link below.........:rolleyes:

His friends, JP and Paul Norden, each lost a leg. The mailbox Byrnes was standing next to shielded him from the worst of the blast.

Six inches made all the difference.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57580846/boston-bombing-victim-i-had-a-guardian-angel/

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭whatstherush

stuar wrote: »
    Actually I did write a post explaining this, took me an hour as it was a very long post then as I was posting it, something fecked up and the post never showed up, see here

Ok I'll get back to what I said as an explanation.

Exhibit 1.......Before the blast. Notice the amount of people behind the barrier, after the initial blast with nowhere to run, large crowds at either side, another barrier behind at the Forum resteraunt, I suggest they pushed/forced their way to the only open space available....the street, even though they had to pass over the bomb site and possibly bent the barrier around the bin as the people on the the opposite side of the bin behind the barrier would have been a counterweight preventing that side of the barrier from moving back away from the pavement. Also.......
    Bomba_boston.jpg

Another possibility is first responders pulled the barrier away from the injured in order to free them, and the same crowd on other side of bin were also a counterweight preventing that end of the barrier moving away from pavement towards the buildings. Its only aluminium/light steel tubing and in a panic/rush/pull would bend like that.
    98% of the blast pressure would have passed right through open sections of the barrier in an upward direction, causing some damage to the barrier, but not bending it perfectly around the bin, also notice the lady in the cream/light brown jacket standing in the first pic, she would have shielded the barrier with her body had it gone off behind her.

Another point, in the after blast photo, the blurred section just beside bin you'll see a cream/light brown "something" on the ground, some people speculated that it was the object I'm saying was the bomb, I believe its actually the lady in the same coloured jacket from the first pic on the ground.

Also if the bomb went off behind the barrier how did the bin/mailbox shield this man?, the bin/mailbox was also on the outside of the barrier, so it could only have gone off outside the barrier. Look at this link below.........:rolleyes:

His friends, JP and Paul Norden, each lost a leg. The mailbox Byrnes was standing next to shielded him from the worst of the blast.

Six inches made all the difference.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57580846/boston-bombing-victim-i-had-a-guardian-angel/

So the barrier that you said should be blown inwards towards the crowd, was then somehow straighted up to the vertical by the 10 deep crowd who then proceed to run to the exact spot where you claim the bomb went off and that caused the wrapping of the barrier around the bin :rolleyes:

Re the video, he doesn't say the mailbox saved his life, thats the reporters inference. Also in the image shown before the blast where is your item, no sign between the runners legs or to the left or right of it

Also what about this image Stuar, follow the line of the curb up towards the blast, you still think the epicenter of the blast is not in the crowd behind the railings
    Explosion-at-Boston-marat-011.jpg

So the barrier that you said should be blown inwards towards the crowd, was then somehow straighted up to the vertical by the 10 deep crowd who then proceed to run to the exact spot where you claim the bomb went off and that caused the wrapping of the barrier around the bin :rolleyes:

Re the video, he doesn't say the mailbox saved his life, thats the reporters inference. Also in the image shown before the blast where is your item, no sign between the runners legs or to the left or right of it

Also what about this image Stuar, follow the line of the curb up towards the blast, you still think the epicenter of the blast is not in the crowd behind the railings

This is really getting ridiculous, the picture you've just posted is the 2nd bomb outside marathon sports store, not the one outside the Forum restaurant that I'm talking about and posted photo's, are you aware there were 2 bombs?:confused:

And the part I bolded, WHERE DID I SAY THE BARRIER SHOULD BE BLOWN INWARDS?......read it again and try understand plain english before quoting me on something I didnt say, for the love of God....please!
    I said it would not take about 98% of the blast because it is simply a frame with not a lot of area to take the blast, most of the blast would go inbetween the bars, kinda like trying to fly a kite with only the wooden frame and ball of string.......

Have a look at this photo and hopefully it sinks in....This is bomb number 2, outside marathon sports, on the pavement, the exact same spot as the spot of the blast you just posted......getting it now?
    bomb_squad_AP.jpg

And the marathon sports bomb again, please open your eyes and look at the buildings........I'm not disputing THAT bomb went off in the crowd, on the pavement inside the barrier.

1623601338.jpg

Now lets have a look at a bigger resolution of the bomb I was talking about.....again!:rolleyes:, see the black blast spot to the left of the bin where the two ladies in white are looking.

investigation.jpg

And again with the tree removed, can you now see the BLACK blast spot to the left of the bin, almost on the edge of the pavement?, where the man in white is looking?........see it now, thats where I'm saying the blast was, and had it been behind the barrier, the bin/postbox would offer no protection to the man in my last post.

o-SUSPECT-ATTENTAT-BOSTON-facebook.jpg

OHH AND WATCH THE VIDEO AGAIN FROM 0:45 seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 33,293 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Keep it calm and civil, folks.

Byrne, owner of Affordable Sealcoating, was standing on the opposite

side of the mailbox from his friends, a spot that saved him from losing limbs when the second marathon bomb went off, he said. The mailbox shielded the blast and prevented injuries to the lower half of his body, according to Byrne.

Read more: http://www.lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_23085848/lowell-bombing-survivor-speaks-it-was-just-pure#ixzz2RbnEKwp2

Just to prove my point I made a little pic, now tell me how this mailbox could have saved him if the bomb was not placed where I said it was, outside the barrier beside the bin/mailbox, I put a red circle around his head a sing on the mailbox and FORUM beside the sign on the Forum restaurant. Now please explain how the mailbox shielded him if the bomb was behind the barrier and not on the outside of the barrier along with the mailbox..................here's the pic.......

251178.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭whatstherush

This is really getting ridiculous, the picture you've just posted is the 2nd bomb outside marathon sports store, not the one outside the Forum restaurant that I'm talking about and posted photo's, are you aware there were 2 bombs?:confused:

BostonBomb.jpg
    First bombing, nice row of flags to help us differentiate.

Bomba_boston.jpg
    The picture you posted claiming the item outside the railings was the bomb. Look NO FLAGS

The image I posted which you claim is a different site to the one you're on about. Look NO FLAGS.
    2 Bomb Sites, I with Flags running along the curb, one without, so tell me again how I have the wrong bomb site:confused:
    WHERE DID I SAY THE BARRIER SHOULD BE BLOWN INWARDS?......
    You said here
    Notice the barriers blown back towrds the pavement, not out on the street which would be the case had it gone off behind the barrier.
    So if its the case that a bomb behind the barriers would blow them onto the street, which direction would a bomb in front of the barriers blow them :confused:

The image I posted which you claim is a different site to the one you're on about. Look NO FLAGS.
    2 Bomb Sites, I with Flags running along the curb, one without, so tell me again how I have the wrong bomb site:confused:

You said here

So if its the case that a bomb behind the barriers would blow them onto the street, which direction would a bomb in front of the barriers blow them :confused:

Sorry I was mistaken about you taking about 2 different bomb sites, my mistake.

The barrier I was reffering to in the example you quoted me in was the full barrier on the left, with the bottom half blurred.
    bostonbombingafter101.jpg

I still stand by my assertion that the bomb was infact beside the bin, I'll explain why in my next post, just have to get a cranky kid asleep and I'll explain exactly why and how the pic you posted is a little decieving.

But I apologise for accusing you of getting your bomb sites mixed up, when it was in fact me:o

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Boston bombers’ uncle married daughter of top CIA official
    The uncle of the two suspected Boston bombers in last week’s attack, Ruslan Tsarni, was married to the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller

The discovery that Uncle Ruslan Tsarni had spy connections that go far deeper than had been previously known is ironic, especially since the mainstrean media's focus yesterday was on a feverish search to find who might have recruited the Tsarnaev brothers.

The chief suspect was a red-haired Armenian exorcist. They were fingering a suspect who may not, in fact, even exist.

It was like blaming one-armed hippies on acid for killing your wife.

Ruslan Tsarni married the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller, who spent 20 years as operations officer in Turkey, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Afghanistan, and Hong Kong. In 1982 Fuller was appointed the National Intelligence Officer for Near East and South Asia at the CIA, and in 1986, under Ronald Reagan, he became the Vice-Chairman of the National Intelligence Council, with overall responsibility for national level strategic forecasting.

At the time of their marriage, Ruslan Tsarni was known as Ruslan Tsarnaev, the same last name as his nephews Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the alleged bombers.

It is unknown when he changed his last name to Tsarni.
    What is known is that sometime in the early 1990’s, while she was a graduate student in North Carolina, and he was in law school at Duke, Ruslan Tsarnaev met and married Samantha Ankara Fuller, the daughter of Graham and Prudence Fuller of Rockville Maryland. Her middle name suggests a reference to one of her father’s CIA postings.

The couple divorced sometime before 2004.

Today Ms. Fuller lives abroad, and is a director of several companies pursuing strategies to increase energy production from clean-burning and renewable resources.
    On a more ominous note, Graham Fuller was listed as one of the American Deep State rogues on Sibel Edmonds' State Secrets Privilege Gallery,. Edmonds explained it featured subjects of FBI investigations she became aware of during her time as an FBI translator.
    Criminal activities were being protected by claims of State Secrets, she asserted. After Attorney General John Ashcroft went all the way to the Supreme Court to muzzle her under a little-used doctrine of State Secrets, she put up twenty-one photos, with no names.
    One of them was Graham Fuller.
    "Congress of Chechen International" c/o Graham Fuller

A story about a 20130421_dn_0mlinirp-254x300.jpg Chechen oik exec/uncle pairing up with a top CIA official who once served as CIA Station Chief in Kabul sounds like a pitch for a bad movie.

But the two men may have been in business together.

In 1995, Tsarnaev incorporated the Congress of Chechen International Organizations in Maryland, using as the address listed on incorporation documents 11114 Whisperwood Ln, in Rockville Maryland, the home address of his then-father-in-law.

http://www.madcowprod.com/2013/04/26/boston-bombers-uncle-married-daughter-of-top-cia-official/#more-3743

The uncle of the two suspected Boston bombers in last week’s attack, Ruslan Tsarni, was married to the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller

Fuller is an "expert"
    at the Zionist think-tank WINEP. WINEP were created as an extension of AIPAC during their spying scandal.

And here are WINEP calling for a "false-flag" attack against Americans.

WINEP’s sordid history and current calls for "crisis initiation" means it is once again time for Americans to be extra vigilant and ready for action against the movements and machinations of Israel’s most deceptive and dangerous foreign agent duo.
    - Grant F- Smith

Sorry I never got around to this last night, but now I'll explain why I believe the bomb was beside the bin.

Firstly:
    Steve Byrnes says he was saved by the mailbox, that the mailbox shielded him from the worst of the blast and that six inches made all the difference.

And Steve Byrnes again.

The mailbox shielded the blast and prevented injuries to the lower half of his body, according to Byrne.
    "It's the only thing that saved me," Byrne said. "Fortunately for me, I'm walking on my own today."

This is a link to the video with Steve Byrnes saying the bomb was to his right of the mailbox and he was saved by 6 inches, look from 1:45 to hear his first hand account.
    http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1570028818?bctid=2321704192001

The above video is also in this link I posted earlier.
    http://www.lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_23085848/lowell-bombing-survivor-speaks-it-was-just-pure#ixzz2RbnEKwp2

Secondly:
    Photographic evidence, have a look at this photo of the aftermath, a black blast patch is clearly visible to the left of the mailbox, I drew a yellow line roughly where the barrier was, behind the mailbox and in front of the tree.
    Then I drew a red line along the line of the paving slabs which runs almost inline with the left side of the mailbox.
    If the bomb was behind the barrier and mailbox there would be blood shrapnel etc in a radius around the blast spot, but look closely, there is no blood, shrapnel, scorch marks etc to the right side of the red line, its almost a perfect border line, carnage/normal, this can only occur if something shielded the blast....ie the mailbox.

251236.jpg

Larger version here.
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/465573/251235.jpg

A similar photo is here just incase anybody thinks I photoshopped it.
    http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2013/04/17/1226622/656001-boston-bombing.jpg

Back to the other pic I disputed/said it was the other blast....mistakenly, posted from the hip....:o

At first glance this photo does seem to show the blast coming from behind the crowd, but the photo is deceiving, this photo would have been taken a couple of miliseconds after the explosion, when it explodes one section of the container/pressure cooker gives first and the blast will travel in that direction (see 3 in pic below), there are 2 plumes of smoke in the above photo, the one with the fire is the initial direction and the other is the container opening up, giving the impression that the blast was behind the crowd, if this pic was taken a few milisecond's later or before the photo would look different, you can see it in this video.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50144899n

pressure+cooker+bomb.jpg

So I still say the bomb was beside the bin on the outside of the railings and not in a backpack...;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

The two guys did it. The ct for me is how they managed to pull it off..the FBI seem to hinting that russians Didnt pass on enough detail, however the mere warning to watch two specific people should have adequate in a land as strict as the US...the two boyos weren't the sharpest tools on the shed, somebody must have allowed this to happen.

The two guys did it. The ct for me is how they managed to pull it off..the FBI seem to hinting that russians Didnt pass on enough detail, however the mere warning to watch two specific people should have adequate in a land as strict as the US...the two boyos weren't the sharpest tools on the shed, somebody must have allowed this to happen.

I'll agree to disagree, God I have enough haters here already.........

I really dont think they did it, for reasons yet to be be submitted, but I dont know what you know, or how you know, but I have my doubts, I'll share my own view when I can prove or try prove it, I jumped the gun lastnight and looked like a fool, shooting from the hip and half drunk, but I have my theory, just need to fill in the blanks before I commit, coz once I do I gotta stick to my guns and have ALL the answers to questions thrown at me.......

Fuller is an "expert"
    at the Zionist think-tank WINEP. WINEP were created as an extension of AIPAC during their spying scandal.

And here are WINEP calling for a "false-flag" attack against Americans.

WINEP’s sordid history and current calls for "crisis initiation" means it is once again time for Americans to be extra vigilant and ready for action against the movements and machinations of Israel’s most deceptive and dangerous foreign agent duo.
    - Grant F- Smith

Boston terror suspects uncle was married to CIA officer's daughter and even shared a home with the agent

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315929/Boston-terror-suspects-uncle-married-CIA-officers-daughter-shared-home-agent.html#ixzz2RkMn1GHt
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

An uncle of the Boston bombers was previously married to a CIA officer's daughter for three years, it emerged today.

Ruslan Tsarni, who publicly denounced his two terrorist nephews' actions and called them 'Losers', even lived with his father-in-law agent Graham Fuller in his Maryland home for a year.

Mr Fuller was forced to explain the relationship today as news of the family link emerged online.

He told Al-Monitor that his daughter, Samantha, was married to Ruslan, whose surname was then Tsarnaev, for three to four years in the 1990s.

The couple divorced in 1999 more than ten years after he left the agency in 1987.

'Samantha was married to Ruslan Tsarnaev (Tsarni) for 3-4 years, and they lived in Bishkek for one year where Samantha was working for Price Waterhouse on privatization projects,' Mr Fuller said.

'They also lived in our house in [Maryland] for a year or so and they were divorced in 1999, I believe

"Guilty" - 2 Chechen brothers killed/maimed/arrested for Boston Bombings. Had:

• No money
    • No safehouse
    • A car in repairs
    • No means of escape
    • No fake ID's
    • A single handgun (to share?)
    • Went to the gym / school / parties after the attack

"Innocent
    " - 5 "Dancing Israelis" caught filming the 911 attacks. Had:
    • Plane tickets for numerous worldwide destinations with the time of departure on the day of 911
    • Fake ID's
    • Numerous passports
    • Thousands of dollars hidden in a sock
    • Military intelligence backgrounds
    • failed lie detector tests

• Registered Users Posts: 33,293 ✭✭✭✭Penn

"Guilty" - 2 Chechen brothers killed/maimed/arrested for Boston Bombings. Had:

• No money
    • No safehouse
    • A car in repairs
    • No means of escape
    • No fake ID's
    • A single handgun (to share?)
    • Went to the gym / school / parties after the attack

"Innocent
    " - 5 "Dancing Israelis" caught filming the 911 attacks. Had:
    • Plane tickets for numerous worldwide destinations with the time of departure on the day of 911
    • Fake ID's
    • Numerous passports
    • Thousands of dollars hidden in a sock
    • Military intelligence backgrounds
    • failed lie detector tests

There is to be no more discussion about the "Dancing Israelis" in this thread. Comparison or not, it's off-topic, will derail the thread and will likely cause an argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Interesting article about the fandom culture that crops up around these events and the sites popping up in support of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev...

http://gawker.com/freejahar-when-conspiracy-theorists-and-one-direction-478152664

I haven't been following this for a while can someone fill me in?

Did they throw Tamerlan's body into the sea for his Muslim burial? Have they they show the cctv that they said they had that actually shows the brothers a) being spectators at a sporting event or b) walking to be spectators at a sporting event?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

in sky news, or cnn, today it said that people are outside the coroners objecting to his body being buried in america,
    while his uncle said in the same news, that he is going to bury him in america,
    his reasons for burying him in america are,
    that the bomber had lived there for yrs, was educated and played sports there,
    yet if the bomber loved the country that was so good to him, why did he do such a hateful thing to its people,

my own opinion is,
    that he should be taken back to his homeland and buried there,

goat2 wrote: »
    in sky news, or cnn, today it said that people are outside the coroners objecting to his body being buried in america,
    while his uncle said in the same news, that he is going to bury him in america,
    his reasons for burying him in america are,
    that the bomber had lived there for yrs, was educated and played sports there,
    yet if the bomber loved the country that was so good to him, why did he do such a hateful thing to its people,

my own opinion is,
    that he should be taken back to his homeland and buried there,

So I take it you are not an advocate of "innocent until proven guilty" then?

For all we know (unless you can provide proof otherwise) this man has been framed and brutally murdered by the state - incredibly perhaps even by his own CIA -linked family..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i must have got it wrong,
    i did not know that they were not proved guilty yet, sorry for jumping to conclusion,

but the news call them the bombers, i just know what i am hearing on the news channels,

• Advertisement

goat2 wrote: »
    i must have got it wrong,
    i did not know that they were not proved guilty yet, sorry for jumping to conclusion,

but the news call them the bombers, i just know what i am hearing on the news channels,
    Yeah fair enough, I understand. It's all too easy to get caught up the reality presented by the media.

I just wish they'd show the footage of the bomb site that they must surely have to settle this one way or the other,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Would that really settle it though? Surely with the video editing technology in this day and age it would be well within the CIA or whoevers means to make a video appear to show them placing the bags at the bomb sites?

Nevermind...

No need to show the video. Jahar very kindly left a note with a pen he happened to find in the boat. ...... :pac::pac::pac::pac: What a joke!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57584771/boston-bombings-suspect-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-left-note-in-boat-he-hid-in-sources-say/

Another one bites the dust, shot while being interviewed.......

FBI shoot dead man with links to Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10073522/FBI-shoot-dead-man-with-links-to-Boston-bomber-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev.html

But Taramov claimed that his friend was shot dead after the FBI detained him for questioning about his link to Tsarnaev, 26, the elder of two brothers suspected of carrying out the marathon bombing.
    "They took me and my friend, the suspect that got killed," Mr Taramov said. "They were talking to us, both of us, right? And they said they need him for a little more, for a couple more hours, and I left, and they told me they're going to bring him back. They never brought him back."

He added that his friend "felt inside he was going to get shot" by the FBI.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/22/man-fbi-shot-dead-tamerlan-tsarnaev

Maybe he just knew too much and the FBI just took him out as he suspected.

I just read on another site, that two of the FBI agents involved in the Boston case, fell out of a helicopter...

its actually on a few sites, nothing mainstream though.

heres the link I read.

http://www.dailypaul.com/286354/2-fbi-agents-involved-in-dzhokar-tsarnaevs-arrest-fall-out-of-helicoptor-and-die

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Sixtus

Jake1 wrote: »
    I just read on another site, that two of the FBI agents involved in the Boston case, fell out of a helicopter...

its actually on a few sites, nothing mainstream though.

heres the link I read.

http://www.dailypaul.com/286354/2-fbi-agents-involved-in-dzhokar-tsarnaevs-arrest-fall-out-of-helicoptor-and-die

That is some of the most distasteful "reporting" I've ever read.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/20/us/2-fbi-agents-killed-in-training-accident-in-virginia.html?_r=0

Two FBI agents part of a elite unit die in a training accident that involved rappelling from a helicopter

On other threads some posters were amazed that Seal team 6 created a mock up of the Osama compound in Abbadbad, well this is what teams like this do and this why they do so much detailed training.

Oh and theres no evidence these agents were anything special to do with the Boston bombing.

Sixtus wrote: »
    I can't understand what you find offensive in the article at all. Could you explain?

It's far more imformative than your link and as for "some of the most distasteful reporting you've ever read"? Give it a rest... it's not even close to being the most "distasteful" reporting in this thread.

Perhaps you missed Murdoch's NY Post's front page full-colour spread where they suggested a completely innocent, dark-skinned, Muslim youth was connected to the bombings?
    Oh and theres no evidence these agents were anything special to do with the Boston bombing.
    Oh but there is the distinct possibility that they were involved at a very critical moment in the case that is still shrouded in mystery - Jahar's arrest/ obtaining of injuries.

FBI rescue team steps in

After the operation, Davis told reporters that police, gathering in armoured vehicles and tactical gear around the area, had set up a perimeter around the boat. Over the next hour or so, "we exchanged gunfire with the suspect who was inside the boat," he said.
    Eventually, an FBI hostage rescue team stepped in. They tried to talk Dzhokhar out of the boat, but he was not communicative

The rescue team finally removed the suspect from the boat.
    http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/2013/04/20/boston-marathon-shooting-saturday.html

Another one bites the dust, shot while being interviewed.......

FBI shoot dead man with links to Boston bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10073522/FBI-shoot-dead-man-with-links-to-Boston-bomber-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev.html

But Taramov claimed that his friend was shot dead after the FBI detained him for questioning about his link to Tsarnaev, 26, the elder of two brothers suspected of carrying out the marathon bombing.
    "They took me and my friend, the suspect that got killed," Mr Taramov said. "They were talking to us, both of us, right? And they said they need him for a little more, for a couple more hours, and I left, and they told me they're going to bring him back. They never brought him back."

He added that his friend "felt inside he was going to get shot" by the FBI.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/22/man-fbi-shot-dead-tamerlan-tsarnaev

Maybe he just knew too much and the FBI just took him out as he suspected.

This is really strange. Just like the whole Boston case little of this interrogation/ murder makes sense. Very suspicious, aint it funny how all the piss-takers from the start of the thread have gone awfully quiet now?

I'd love to get their take on events now.

If ever you get a chance you should listen to this interview. It is with an excellent investigative reporter who has done the most to expose the FBI's entrapment cases of Muslims

Click here to listen. http://www.expertwitnessradio.org/site/

The interview was carried out in the wake of the Boston attacks and of most interest is the claims of the host Mike Levine. Levine is a DEA whistleblower with years of experience behind him and was previously a Federal trainer in informant handling. He is convinced that Tamerlan was a confidential informant (CI). He fit all the criteria - languages, foreign passport, Muslim, Chechen, criminal past and with the leverage over him of his visa status.

Tamerlan is now dead. His Chechen buddy, who also fits the same profile is now dead at the hands of the FBI. What chance this other guy was also working for the FBI?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 291 ✭✭Sixtus

I can't understand what you find offensive in the article at all. Could you explain?

Dur the first line
    Remember that scene in Scarface?

The scene is scarface is when someone is pushed from a helicopter. The 1st line in the article suggests that this wasn't a accident it was murder. Without any evidence to support it.

:rolleyes:

It's far more imformative than your link and as for "some of the most distasteful reporting you've ever read"? Give it a rest...
    Perhaps you missed Murdoch's NY Post's front page full-colour spread where they suggested a completely innocent, dark-skinned, Muslim youth was connected to the bombings?

it suggests two men were murdered without a shred of evidence.

Oh but there is the distinct possibility that they were involved at a very critical moment in the case that is still shrouded in mystery - Jahar's arrest/ obtaining of injuries.

Possibility Being the word. No evidence that they were just like there is no evidence that they were murdered but the article likes to imply that

• Advertisement

Dur the first line

The scene is scarface is when someone is pushed from a helicopter. The 1st line in the article suggests that this wasn't a accident it was murder. Without any evidence to support it.

:rolleyes:

it suggests two men were murdered without a shred of evidence.
    ... other than the two corpses of course.

Speaking of corpses, the contrast between your link and the alternative news link highlights the failings of the MSM which is leading to it's demise. The New York Times article has to adhere to the propaganda model and remain within what is considered "acceptable" discourse - it doesn't even mention the units arrest of Jahar Tsarnaev. The alternative article on the other hand can and does and explores the possibility that this was more than an accident.
    I think without a double standard you'd have no standards.
    I think you should try to keep your ridiculous, irrelevant and nasty comments to yourself.
    Possibility Being the word. No evidence that they were just like there is no evidence that they were murdered but the article likes to imply that
    :confused:
    I know, that's why I used it.

The unit has 90 members according to Wikipedia. There is an extremely good chance that the deceased were involved in the capture of Jahar. I'm sure you know that already though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement