Mocks 2013 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING** - Page 48 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

05-02-2013, 22:18   #706
sib95

Quote:
Originally Posted by WigglinJelly View Post
anybody done the spanish higher level link/opinion question.. I heard it was something to do with Spoiler: climate change and the environment
Can anyone confirm this?
Spanish DEB HL:

Yeah one option was, the other opinion was Spoiler: "we have the right to express ourselves" its much easier if you don't have much prepared for the environment!

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 06-02-2013 at 19:18.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
05-02-2013, 22:18   #707
RayRay95

Quote:
Originally Posted by WigglinJelly View Post
anybody done the spanish higher level link/opinion question.. I heard it was something to do with Spoiler: climate change and the environment
Can anyone confirm this?
Spanish HL:

Spoiler: it was on the environment :)

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 05-02-2013 at 23:09.
(2) thanks from:
05-02-2013, 22:33   #708
Lucy101

Quote:
Originally Posted by living for summer 2013 View Post
can anyone help me please .. i need to find our if there are any Spoiler: constructions on the deb maths higher level paper 2
Maths DEB HL Paper 2:

Spoiler: No there is none

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 05-02-2013 at 23:09.
Thanks from:
05-02-2013, 23:12   #709
QueenOfLeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery666 View Post
I've searched for Business HL Examcraft, cant find it, any help?
Please learn how to search the thread (instructions are on the first post) as these should have come up for you:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=83049795
http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=83007837
05-02-2013, 23:36   #710
blahnnn

Sorry to post this but I've read through the thread and noticed that there were spoilers for DEBS Religion exam but just wondering does anyone know if that's the only company that does a Religion mock paper? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
06-02-2013, 10:48   #711
Tim10

Accounting DEB:

this is wat came up for deb accounting...Spoiler: q1 sole trader...q5 interpretation..q6 published accounts..q7 incomplete records..q8 marginal costing..q9 production budget

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 06-02-2013 at 19:18.
06-02-2013, 10:57   #712
rachelkane
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim10 View Post
could u plz tell me hl biology deb
Biology DEB HL:

Spoiler: SQ: scienfific method and its limitations, food tests-protein, trace minerals, nervous system, pyramid of numbers, dna and rna..

EXP: immobilisation of enzymes and the rate of photosynthesis with the elodea plant and be able to draw graph

LQ: reproduction in flowering plants,how the pollen grain and eggs are formed, know wind pollinated plants and their adaptations, female reproduction-diagram and oestrogen and progesterone, immunity, pollution and a pollutant, excretion chptr, there was another long question on respiration. You have to write the chemical equation for respiration. What is the function of respiration. What is the difference between aerobic and anaerobic respiration. also, they asked something on the acetyl CoA.

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 06-02-2013 at 19:19.
06-02-2013, 11:00   #713
rachelkane
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim10 View Post
do u remember the question on Spoiler: genetics plz and respiration
Biology DEB HL:

Spoiler: there was a genetic cross and explain the terms heterozygus and homozygus, and then for resp thats all i can remember whats above in the previous message, soo sorry! hope it helped

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 06-02-2013 at 19:20.
06-02-2013, 13:12   #714
pandaface

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarinsmc00 View Post
business HL
Spoiler: short qs:
whats limited liabilty. indigenous firms and two benefits. intraprenuership and two benefits. difference between capacity to contract and consideration. whats p21 and p60.

abq:
a) evaluate marketing mix in the text abover (4 p's)
b) i whats ethics?
ii discuss social responsiblities.
c)identify oppurtunites and challenegs the business will face when expanding to a global marketplace.

q1) a)whats interest groups? discuss they role of them.
b)
c)whats employee discrimination act.
ii what effectivness will it have in the workplace.

q3) whats an open economy and how does it relate to ireland.
b)why do ireland benefit from using euro currency.
c) explain two: CAP, common policy, CFP.

learn ratio formulas and breakevens. sorry there just the q's i did because they were most easy. theres another q on franchising and that chapter. hope i helped and good luck!

french OL.
Spoiler: diary: your finished exams they went well, you found maths hard. your going camping with your family.
formal letter: you and friend are going to paris in august, ur booking a room for three nights, ask is there a swimming pool.
postcard: your in france, the weather is great and you go the the beach everyday, you ate in lots of great resturaunts. your going to visit borduex next week before you return home.
is this french exam craft? thanks
Advertisement
06-02-2013, 14:25   #715
spurious
Category Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michel1234 View Post
Ive got Irish OL Biology HL and Spanish HL
All examcraft Will exchange if someone can give me Business HL examcraft??
This isn't a swap shop, post what you have.
06-02-2013, 15:35   #716
HotChocolate.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eim2013 View Post

Any chance of home ec please ?
Home Ec Examcraft HL:

Spoiler: Lipids, osteoporosis, food spoilage, marriage and the consumer.! The elective was about unemployment trends.

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 06-02-2013 at 19:24. Reason: no spoilers
Thanks from:
06-02-2013, 15:37   #717
HotChocolate.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle74_ View Post
can you please put up the essay titles for pursuit or sov., northern ireland and dict. and democracy.....
History:

For northern Ireland Spoiler: I know it's the apprentice boys & for pos it's problems encountered by the delegates in the treaty debates & democracy is the second Vatican council.! Document is Katanga and the impact of the secession!

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 06-02-2013 at 19:23. Reason: no spoilers, no company stated
06-02-2013, 15:46   #718
Eim2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChocolate.1 View Post
Yup it was HL examcraft :-) I haven't done maths yet but I can tell you tomorrow if that's not too late.? <snip request>
Biology:

I didnt do biology yet but theres quite a good few here but theres loads on this if you search the thread i can only remember from seeing it thatSpoiler: the eye was on it and the test for starch and an e.g of a reducing sugar ... <snip requests>

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 06-02-2013 at 19:24.
06-02-2013, 15:55   #719
em07

Quote:

I didnt do biology yet but theres quite a good few here but theres loads on this if you search the thread i can only remember from seeing it that the eye was on it and the test for starch and an e.g of a reducing sugar ... ya thanks anyway ! ive maths tommorrow
Can you remember any specific qs on home ec and did household technology come up ?
For Maths HL:

Spoiler: Statistics and observing graphs
Stratified and an example , central tendencies. The probability is pretty easy
But OMG the last two questions I couldnt do they were about a cone in water and the light it projected, and then look over trig really well its all about the Sun, planets and orbiting and then for the construction its the centre of gravity which is the centroid construction

And he circle q gave you a tangent (-2x + y=-4), the radius of the circle(5) and a point in it(7,8) and find 2 circles that fit this info

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 06-02-2013 at 19:25.
06-02-2013, 16:06   #720
HotChocolate.1

Quote:

I didnt do biology yet but theres quite a good few here but theres loads on this if you search the thread i can only remember from seeing it that the eye was on it and the test for starch and an e.g of a reducing sugar ... ya thanks anyway ! ive maths tommorrow
Can you remember any specific qs on home ec and did household technology come up ?
Home Ec Examcraft HL:

Spoiler: Ahm the short questions were to draw the basic structure of an amino acid, properties of vitamin B1, how a food processor works, 3 functions of water, 3 advantages of a prize bond to the consumer eh that's all I can remember.! Long questions lipids was mandatory know how to draw glycerol + 3fatty acids, how to describe cis and trans fatty acids, and malnutrition of irish people today. Q2 was definition of osteoporosis and how to prevent it and to plan a menu for someone with osteoporosis! Q5 was the definition of marriage and 3 cultural variations. For the elective it was changing unemployment trends, voluntary work in your local community and st Vincent de Paul.! Sorry that's all I remember other than Q3 was microbiology and Q5 was consumer- what influences consumer spending & techniques retailers use to attract customers. Hope this helped :-)
<snipped request>

Last edited by QueenOfLeon; 06-02-2013 at 19:28.
Thanks from:
Thread Closed