Frosite some questions for you:
1. Is Rossi killing time until the rumoured 75deg V-twin becomes available or is he really getting his ar$e handed to him on a plate by Hayden & Barbera (bearing in mind Barbera is on a previous incarnation of the GP12)? I.e. is he not risking injury now on a machine he does not like.
2. Has anything been said about Audi's commitment to MGp bearing in mind that Ducati's name is being trailed through the mud at the minute?
3. What is happening with Spies?
4. Are others commenting that the single tyre rule is forcing teams to design from the bottom up rather than developing tyres to suit 'prototype' machines? Or am I the only one who is gutted that Ducati have had to go down this path?
5. Following on from Q4. could a tyre war have made the carbon framed Ducati competitive or must a motorbike be conventional design?
6. Is anyone taking up the option of entering the Vyrus in Moto2? I admire the engineering and I'd love to see how it goes: