Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couponing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hecticmum wrote: »
    daytob wrote: »
    Hecticmum wrote: »
    Love this thread can anyone give me tips and ideas on how ti get started please

Different people have different ways of starting.

get yourself a scissors

if you can print coupons in work my suggestion is a printer to pdf application. I use bullzip, its free and easy to install.
    with the money you save you could probably get yourself a laser printer.
    [HTML]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-ML-1865-Black-Laser-Printer/dp/B004E1VE56/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1318508355&sr=8-3[/HTML]this one is really cheap and considering it prints around 1500 pages * if each page can save you €1 then it will have paid for itself in no time.

if you can try putting several coupons on one page that way when you print them you arent wasting paper.

Get yourself a photo album or some sort of flip folder thingy or something like that to hold all your coupons.
    We sorted out our coupons in the front to food and the back to cleaning stuff, keep an eye on the expiry dates.

oh and if you arent already on facebook join it as loads of companies are now giving coupons away if you like their pages.

One last thing, if you spot a coupon, post it here if it hasnt already been posted.

Thanks for the tip would never have given it a second taught to cost of printing

i got an a5 a-z pocket folder in tesco and have everything alphabetical

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

Had never thought of a photo album before and just went and found one. .so much easier to see what I have thanks daytob!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

tantipie wrote: »
    Had never thought of a photo album before and just went and found one. .so much easier to see what I have thanks daytob!!!

welcome anytime

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

To whoever started this thread, thank you very much.

I was a first time coupon user today, was a little embarrassed i had so many but that feeling quickly passed when I saw how much I saved.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

To whoever started this thread, thank you very much.

I was a first time coupon user today, was a little embarrassed i had so many but that feeling quickly passed when I saw how much I saved.

thats ok just don't stand in front of me at the checkouts.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Muskaan

Guys, anyone got a pdf of the j&j bedtime bath saved? Its gone from pigsback and does anyone know if they're still half price in dunnes or SV?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Dunnes are doing 20% back in vouchers today and tomorrow (not sure about Sunday?). It went nicely with my Aquafresh vouchers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Dunnes are doing 20% back in vouchers today and tomorrow (not sure about Sunday?). It went nicely with my Aquafresh vouchers :D

Is this money back straight away (as in extra discount) or on your club card?

It goes on clubcard and you get it in vouchers in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Which Dunnes was this? I was there today and it wasn't on there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

Muskaan wrote: »
    Guys, anyone got a pdf of the j&j bedtime bath saved? Its gone from pigsback and does anyone know if they're still half price in dunnes or SV?

I thought I had it but I must have deleted it, sorry. You can get 50cent off johnson baby soft bath on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Irishchick

If you sign up to airwick fresher homes on the website (or through pigsback) You can get 1 euro coupon off any airwick product.

I cant post it up because its a personalized coupon linked to my account.

Thanks for the airwick coupon heads-up.
    Was able to save this to my pdf so I can save it and print several.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

daytob wrote: »
    Thanks for the airwick coupon heads-up.
    Was able to save this to my pdf so I can save it and print several.

Do you have a spare one? :D

Back after a long time...
    hating all the arguing, loving all your hard work.
    I would want to say some things but better not stir any more poop.
    Happy Saturday shopping tomorrow (today)!

Would love to be able to give you a spare one but it has my name on it,
    have you tried downloading bullzip and installing it and using that to save as a pdf?

thats how I do it, and it works a treat.

other than that I would give it to ya ;)

yeah hating all the arguing too. I know I buy loads of items for items I need and use and I will try notify bargain alerts that the item is in stock while I am buying it. * doesnt always work though.

Do you have a spare one? :D

Back after a long time...
    hating all the arguing, loving all your hard work.
    I would want to say some things but better not stir any more poop.
    Happy Saturday shopping tomorrow (today)!

I'll probably get lambasted by the Coupon Police for sharing this, but I have about 4 different hotmail email addresses that I use for limited coupons.

Weekly shop the other day was 202 euro before coupons. After coupons..... 24.79. RESULT!!!

cant send you a pm Tiraballa, you need to empty some of your messages ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Frowzy wrote: »
    I'll probably get lambasted by the Coupon Police for sharing this, but I have about 4 different hotmail email addresses that I use for limited coupons.

Weekly shop the other day was 202 euro before coupons. After coupons..... 24.79. RESULT!!!

€202 down to €24.79??? HOW??? I'm well impressed if a tad jealous!! ;)

collegeme wrote: »
    Which Dunnes was this? I was there today and it wasn't on there.

I'm in Douglas but i'd expect it to be on in all of them

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I'm in Douglas but i'd expect it to be on in all of them

Not on in Dunnes Maynooth

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

You got to scan that receipt in.:eek:
    Kudos to you.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

slave1 wrote: »
    You got to scan that receipt in.:eek:
    Kudos to you.
    Yeah give us a look at your excellent endevours....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 kcoup

Is 202 before store discounts like BOGOF as well. Great price but would be interested to know what coupons you use and what how many coupons you used too.

kcoup wrote: »
    Is 202 before store discounts like BOGOF as well. Great price but would be interested to know what coupons you use and what how many coupons you used too.

Believe me, if I told you some of the strokes I pull by combining store offers and coupons there would be a petition to have me banned!!!!

It's a pity we can't have a forum where we can actually share money saving tips without the arguements.....

Unfortunately I have no heart and don't have any sympathy for the multinationals who have been ripping us off for years.

Only thing I'm saying is that if you're using 60 odd coupons who's going to notice one or two extra :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

kcoup wrote: »

Believe me, if I told you some of the strokes I pull by combining store offers and coupons there would be a petition to have me banned!!!!

It's a pity we can't have a forum where we can actually share money saving tips without the arguements.....

Unfortunately I have no heart and don't have any sympathy for the multinationals who have been ripping us off for years.

Only thing I'm saying is that if you're using 60 odd coupons who's going to notice one or two extra :eek:

can u scan the receipt so we cam see how you did it. blank out the shop name.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

only certain Dunnes around the country are giving the 20% back i know Limerick is.I spent less than €15 and got over 700 points back as they still give you points for using the vouchers:)oh and i used the goodfellasvouchers in tesco also,,3 really nice pizzas for only €1.50each!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

Dunnes Ballincollig giving 20% off - will be in coupons before Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭corkandproud

PcAngel wrote: »
    Dunnes Ballincollig giving 20% off - will be in coupons before Christmas.

Just Cork stores

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

Well done & Big thanks Tirabaralla for getting me interested in couponing here. I've only been at it a few weeks but a have got some real savings. Keep up the good work.:)

• Advertisement

tantipie wrote: »
    and i used the goodfellasvouchers in tesco also,,3 really nice pizzas for only €1.50each!!!

my kids only eat margherita pizza, the Goodfellas thin and crispy are half price at 1.69 at the moment so .69 cent each with the voucher! (no problems using it) combined that with a Tesco voucher I got in my last mailing so 6 free pizza!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement