Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[COMPETITION] Win one of 5 vouchers for BodyHaven.ie - fragrances, skincare and more

Options
  • 01-07-2010 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

boards-1.jpg

Here's a question, folks: how much do you spend on fragrances, skincare products and cosmetics and would you like to save a lot on it?

Meet the lovely folks from BodyHaven.ie who are bringing us a great competition, as well as providing some serious savings on their website!

In their own words:
    Boards.ie.jpg

BodyHaven.ie is Ireland's leading retailer of designer Cosmetics, Perfume, Cologne, Skincare, Sun Care and Toiletries.

Our online store is packed with over 3,500 new products with discounts of up to 80%!

The ‘Today’s Bargains’ section showcases some outstanding offers which are limited to a short period of time.

Unlike many other online stores BodyHaven.ie includes free delivery on all orders, with no minimum qualifying order value! So no more nasty surprises when you go to pay for your order.

We accept MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron, Laser debit card, Maestro, Delta debit card and PayPal.

We have 5 vouchers worth €100 each to give away to Boards.ie members - Bodyhaven will tailor each prize for you and the prize will include fragrances and/or skin care products.

To be in with a chance of winning simply tell us below: What is your favourite product on BodyHaven.ie and why?

We'll draw the winners on July 9. Competition is open to all Boards.ie members and no cash alternative is available. Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. The prizes available will be subject to BodyHaven.ie's stock levels at time of order.

Think it's a good competition? Use the Thanks button to tell us - if you like this competition, we may be able to bring you more :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I love the clarins range and its great to see it a reasonable price with free delivery too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Clarins Mens Shave Ease, blade just glides over your skin with ease and I no longer get red rough patches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Love the perfumes,a good few of them I can't find in the shops here and loads of the ones I've bought are cheaper compared to buying them in other places!

Always buy my fave ones from Body Haven.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭magicray

I love the St. Tropez Shimmering Bronzing Mist :D

Its a fab product and the only tan that makes me brown not orange !!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 lel44

I'm a St Tropez ''everyday'' kinda gal - guilty as charged, love it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭aliocroc

Calvin Klein Eternity-reminds me of my first girlfriend and getting it as a present-first present I ever got from a girlfriend too!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

My favourite is Yves Saint Laurent opium for him.

Got it as a gift a while ago and everybody just loves it, same goes for No. 6 by hugo boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭kittykrazy

The Decleor nutridivine nutriboost soft cream is just amazing! It keeps my skin soft and doesn't react nastilly.

(Fantastic range of scents too.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭cat_dog

Escada Into The Blue perfume. It's the perfect summer scent. It reminds me of warm summer rain, beach parties & fresh clean clothing... <3

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lilminx

Now I might be able to afford to get my mam something for all she does for me..

Can't smell this perfume without thinking of her and the last time she hugged me when things weren't going so well for me.

Can't say any more really..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

My favourite product is the perfume amor amor http://www.bodyhaven.ie/product_detail.php?id=2523&subcat_id=162&sub_subcat_id=&cat_id=7

it reminds me of my little sister,she bought it for me for my birthday when i turned 18 and its been my favourite ever since,we dont live together anymore but i love that when i use it it reminds me of her

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

My favourite is Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey (For Him) because every time I smell it I know we're going somewhere fun. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

My girlfriend got me a Calvin Klein Travelset about a month ago. CK One smells so good I went through it in a week. Ended up stocking up on the bigger bottles since then, can't get enough!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭RoRoCullen

My favourite product from the site has to be Paul Smith: Rose. And its only around thirty euro on the site which is a big difference compared with the department stores! My aunt bought it in Debenhams so I googled it and found it on the website. A reasonable price for a unique aroma. Finally. Now it’s my favourite perfume and I’ve recommend it to everyone.. I wear it to everything.. I remember the first time I wore it, to my friends sleepover, so now I associate with having fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

the fragrances cause they are cheap and so am i

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

Decleor is class because it's gentle and doesn't make my skin peel off in sheets (which is always a good thing if you're planning on going out of a night)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

As a man I got to say I love Cacharel Liberte(for her). Under 20 quid and it works everytime ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 cunninsu

St Tropez Everyday is my 'can't do without product'. You just slap it on like any other lotion and potion and it gives you a lovely glow all year long. It's easy to apply, smells great and moisturises as it goes. No orange complexion thankfully. It's reasonably priced and you feel a million dollars wearing it! A 'must' purchase for most people. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭YeAh!

My favorite product is Diesel - Only the Brave. I always buy this. I think it smells really nice and I always get complimented that I smell good when I wear it which is always nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Meeja Ireland

It has to be Bulgari Homme. Under normal circumsances I smell like a goat rolled in catarrh. But when I splash on some Bulgari Homme, I smell of sandalwood and Cuban cigars and adventure. A bit like James Bond's wardrobe.

Seriously. I can't walk down the street without a doe-eyed double-agent attempting to hang a shirt in me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Geranium40

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey

My favourite perfume off all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lizabbey7

Wow this perfume has to be the best and what a great price, I got a bottle last year for a present and I want to buy a bottle for my wedding in october, I just love this product especially when I can get it at a bargain price...thank you:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Has to be 50 Cent Power (For Him) just so I can smell like an ignorant tasteless scumbag.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Optimist

I ♥ Clarins Hydra Care Tinted Moisturiser! A lot cheaper on BodyHaven.ie!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭BrookieD

What is your favourite product on BodyHaven.ie and why?

Anything in the mens POLO range is jsut fantastic, no other range can math it for making you feel great and smelling fresh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭fransdev

I love the range in fragrances, hope to see more products under the Men's selection. The biggest plus is the free delivery and more competition on the Irish market.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

would love to win this competition

really love decleor products and the roc creams and Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey perfume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I can't decide without smelling them first, there are so many great fragrances to choose from on that site. But if I had to choose I would pick Paris Hilton Just Me. It's a fresh and sassy fragrance for a loveable party girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭hon pa

My favorite product is john paul gaultier aftershave because it reminds me of my first time skiing about 5 years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭carnsoreboxer

Has to be perfume, Georgio Armani Diamonds, the perfume everyone asks about

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement