Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Place To Masturbate In Trinity

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

There are toilets in St Stephens Green shopping centre, which isn't too far away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭mardybumbum

LenovoUser wrote: »

Can't you see it , T C D = Toilet for Central Dublin -) .

Tis true.
    I wandered into the toilets in the arts block one morning and I seen an auld wan shaving his chest. Was very odd indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭LenovoUser

Mark200 wrote: »
    There are toilets in St Stephens Green shopping centre, which isn't too far away
    No good - too far away . :eek:

Tis true.
    I wandered into the toilets in the arts block one morning and I seen an auld wan shaving his chest. Was very odd indeed.
    And he was probably one of the harmless ones !:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Mr. IWJ

Denerick wrote: »
    Does anyone know the small toilet at the very bottom of the arts block, behind the computer room? Very quiet, its almost like a secret toilet. Not suggesting anything mind...

A secret masburbation toilet, you say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Ah the Ed Burke secret toilets! Never any fear of junkies in there. Slightly weird when you hear the plop of girls pooing right behind that thin wall, though.

Also Museum Building basement toilets for late night widdling ftw.

1937 toilets are amusing.

Ah the Ed Burke secret toilets! Never any fear of junkies in there. Slightly weird when you hear the plop of girls pooing right behind that thin wall, though.

Also Museum Building basement toilets for late night widdling ftw.

1937 toilets are amusing.
    There's research material for a Ph.D here !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Slightly weird when you hear the plop of girls pooing right behind that thin wall, though.

Well yeah - everyone knows girls don't poop. They don't fart either. So god only knows what the hell you're hearing behind that wall...

shay_562 wrote: »
    Well yeah - everyone knows girls don't poop. They don't fart either. So god only knows what the hell you're hearing behind that wall...
    Haw Haw Haw:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

Fad wrote: »
    Never saw a burglar wearing a balaclava in a cartoon.

I suppose sailors also wore stripey shirts.........

As a masturbator, you're a kind of a sailor... metaphorically. ;) A balaclava will add a little bit of danger to your image.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

LenovoUser wrote: »

What would people dying for relief do if the Trinity toilets were not open to them ? It is for that reason that I do not believe immediate access should be denied to grimacing people in trouble - but Dublin Corpo must be told to get its act together in this respect . :pac:

Eh, go to macDonalds?

shops?

First of all, I don't think many outsiders use trinity jacks. I wouldn't even use them if i was in town, they're out of the way.

Second of all, it hasn't been called Dublin corporation for over 7 years :eek:!

Don't **** in the mac donanlds jacks though, they have uv lights to stop you finding your penis!

vinylmesh wrote: »
    Eh, go to macDonalds?

shops?

First of all, I don't think many outsiders use trinity jacks. I wouldn't even use them if i was in town, they're out of the way.

Second of all, it hasn't been called Dublin corporation for over 7 years :eek:!

Don't **** in the mac donanlds jacks though, they have uv lights to stop you finding your penis!
    Dublin Corporation - I'm old-fashioned :-) I still call Heuston Station, " Kingsbridge ", but having admitted this, I really am harmless .

And even more confusing, I still call Connolly Station, " Amiens Street " - and nobody seems to know where it is.

Now, I have witnessed Great Men fall down on this : Is it called " The Custom House " or " The Customs House " ? I see a few peeing up against its walls .

McDonalds - security guard , pee with burger only :-)

So, if you are depending on a security guard's on and off - duty times, I suggest that you wear a very long overcoat ( like they do in the Law faculty ) and either bring a spare trousers with you, or the cash to buy new ones, plus some powerful deodorant , soap and a towel :-) .

Individual changing cubicles beside the swimming pool.

Also society room is a must.

(this thread should be kept alive forever).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

I've always wanted to have one in the laser hut computer room. Those camera's put me off though.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,312 ✭✭✭✭Victor

So which one of you forget the lubrication and started the fire in the Hamilton gents?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Denerick wrote: »
    I've always wanted to have one in the laser hut computer room. Those camera's put me off though.
    Do or do not. There is no try.

anyway, what's the deal with masturbation in Trinity? It has not been talked about here before - is there actually something to masturbate at in your grounds these days? I'm intrigued.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭Tricity Bendix

EmmaStokes.jpg

Victor wrote: »
    So which one of you forget the lubrication and started the fire in the Hamilton gents?

The sex was on fire :pac:!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

justin_publicrestroom.gif

• Advertisement

EmmaStokes.jpg

Erm..... that was the one who gave me the completely wrong directions to the students union shop :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭JohnGalt

Not so much a question of where as when with me. "When, then?" I hear you ask. Why, when junior schools have tours of the library of course!

Advertisement