Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a Russian Wife

• 15-01-2002 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

I'm 100% serious here btw, just in case some ppl think I'm messing.

Couple of weeks ago I was in #quake.ie sitting around, doing nothing much as usual when I think Blade posted a link to Ukrane Brides! Altho it was a tame site where you paid just for the contact details of these women, it led onto a bit of surfing for sites that really sell wives!

Anyway, after a bit of searching, I came accross a russian site which looked promising, and looked at the pics for a laugh, just to see whats going on. I then sent the link around work as a joke, but in the canteen during lunch there last week the Russian Bride site came up.

It then came to us - Whats stopping a few of use pitching in some cash between us, and buying one of these young women for ourselves?!?

So myself and 3 of my mates have decided we are going to buy a Russian Bride between the 4 of us. At the moment we just need around €800 more that will buy us the young lady, and cover expences. And before all of you with perverted minds, we are not buying her for sex! I wouldn't touch her, god knows what she's got. We mostly are going to buy her for the experience, maybe a bit of house cleaning, cooking, and in 3 years or whatever when the agreement is up, and shes an Irish Citizen we will all go our seperate ways. One of my mates in work has aggreed to be the one who marries her, and then apply for a seperation after a year.

What I really want to know is has anyone, have experience with buying a Bride online? Or even know anyone who has done it. We just don't want to accept the sites word on all of this, and even tho €4500 isn't that much money between 4 people, the costs will add up over the years in running costs so to speak, housing, clothes, and giving her money to live etc.

Just looking for re assurance really before we buy.

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,312 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Just watch out for when her brother the mafia drug dealer and her cousin the murderer move in. I suspect a lot of these sites are purely for the fraud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Odian

lol you must be mad, would be better to move back in with ure ma and give het the money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Actually, I still live at home, so she won't be staying here too often. But she can help around the house, maybe do a bit of light gardening.

The only reason I'm going in on this is because I think it would be cool to say in years to come, yup, i did that.

+helping a girl out of that country, so everyone wins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Thats completely bonkers,

If ur going to do it, how about making a documentery of it, over the course of how many years?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Druid

by gardening do u mean kinky sex?

This has got to be one of the most stupid idea's Ive ever heard of.
    If you want to do some good how about sending the money to the romanian Orphans or chernoybl or better yet grab a hammer and a few other tools and donate a year of your life helping them rebuild their hospitals etc...
    ( assuming u can use a hammer )

- dru

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭MarcusGarvey

Okay, if you bring her over she'll know the laws here which state that you can't make her do anything.

So she'll sit on her arse for years while your mate will have to provide. Plus she will bring all her family over too. She might even prostitute herself (without your permission) which will be such a fun story to tell over christmas turkey with all the family.

You might be better getting a wife from one of the Asian countries.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by Druid
    or better yet grab a hammer and a few other tools

a sickle?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Heh, i remember looking and laughing at this sort of stuff in the Buy&Sell.

It'd be a health risk having a russian 'for sale' woman around though, shes problably bred for this :))

(Free-Range Russian women...)

Can we get back to the subject please? The point of this post was for me to hopfully get in touch with someone who has done this before, who can fill me in with info I can really trust, and hopfully point me towards a good site/agency.

I'm sure theres a few ppl out there who has done it. Theres so many of them for sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

would love to know the outcome of this!

a documentry would definitly prove most intresting, suprising there hasnt' been one on channel 4 or somethin...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

forget the russian ones, get a korean one.
    they look better, have nice pert breasts, and shag like minxes.
    can i buy a go on her for a 20 quid?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Don't get much Korean these days, what with their economy doing relatively well :(

Phillipines is your best bet, speedy delivery, durable, and manufacturers warranty.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Sounds like your buying a slave, not a wife.

Originally posted by Hobbes
    Sounds like your buying a slave, not a wife.

i dont like your definitions hobbes....
    back in the box, go on, get back in there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭MelKor

you do realise this is not as simple as you make it out to be, your actually going to be meeting a whole new person, maybe a person that doesnt like gardening or cooking, and what if you you and a friend tend to take a liking to her, what then eh? do you simply give him back his share of the money?

look honestly im all for it if youve thought it through and still want to, just be careful (and im not talking about her brother)

ooo... and send me a photo!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

You might want to check the whole legal site of the thing.

Wives need lovin'. Ya never know..she might be a bit of craic to bring around for a night out ;)

Ahem..What was that site again?

I know its not as simple as it sounds, but between the 4 of us we should be able to cover everything.

And in responce to Bitchin - if myself or one of the other owners "falls" for this lady, fine and good, once they know what they are getting themselves into.

We arn't going for the Top of the Line wife, kinda half way down the spec/price list.

We really want to get this underway as fast as possible, I want to get my back garden sorted out for my mother for the summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

Originally posted by bubbles

We really want to get this underway as fast as possible, I want to get my back garden sorted out for my mother for the summer.

Well maye you should get up of your own backside and do the garden yourself instead of buying a slave. Which is what you're doing as far as I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

I have no direct experience of this type of malarky but I have heard of two stories.
    1. A bloke I know brought over a Russian bird. She was a cracker but he had to marry her straight away. She lived with him and bled him dry and wouldn't shag him. After a few months later when she got her Irish passport she just disappeared into thin air. She's probably got a decent job now and lives with some geezer in town ??
    2. Another guy I know went to Estonia to meet his new wife. She arrived with the equivalent of 50p in her pocket. Again she was a cracker and he spent the whole weekend shagging her. On Monday morning whilst she was in the shower he just bailed out of the hotel, checked out and came home. It didn't cost him €4500 but he had a whale of a time.

Hope this helps you:mad:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

what planet do you live on bubbles????
    nothing in life is ever as easy as we wish it were! this spells trouble all the way! It does really sound like you're looking for a slave and as you can't find one here you've got to go where people are desperate!
    How desperate are these women that they will do anything to get a better life!? I can only imagine what brought her to this decision of putting herself up for sale.
    Don't you feel guilty?

and on a lighter note.... any husbands up for sale??

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Oh man... you kill me - that's the best laugh I've had in ages. Y'all really think you can just rock up and buy a person - between four of you, mind, and she'll be sooooooooo thankful that you've bought her, that she'll work like a dog for ye?

For starters, you're not buying her. The money you pay funds the administrative costs, travel expenses, paperwork etc. - You're paying for her to leave her country. The way she gets to do that legally, is by marrying you.

Once she's married to you, she owes you NOTHING. Not a gosh darnet sausage of a pick of a tiny dribble of anything. Her marrying you was the deal you got for your payout. It's entirely up to her whether or not she feels like cooking, cleaning etc. for you.

You are, however, bound by the wonderful contract of marriage to mind this woman - fund her, accomodate her, etc. etc.

Plus - your mate who's going to marry her? He may want to rethink that strategy. Imagine ten years time, he meets the object of his ultimate desires. Woman he's always wanted. Wants to marry her. She wants a white wedding. There could be complications due to the fact that he decided to purchase a Russian woman over the internet and marry her for a larf because he was too lazy to do his own washing up.

(Man - there's a breakfast table conversation I'd LOVE to see!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

I think Bubbles is ripping the píss out of the lot of ye.... and if u are serious bubbles, you're insane!! In any case I don't imagine you'll actually pull it off

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels
    Oh man... you kill me - that's the best laugh I've had in ages. Y'all really think you can just rock up and buy a person - between four of you, mind, and she'll be sooooooooo thankful that you've bought her, that she'll work like a dog for ye?

i see that bubbles unique sense of humour has yet to sink in with some people.

do you actually think if someone was going to buy a bride that theyd actually post up here in after hours?
    everyone knows it comes under humanities....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

i see that bubbles unique sense of humour has yet to sink in with some people.

do you actually think if someone was going to buy a bride that theyd actually post up here in after hours?
    everyone knows it comes under humanities....

I reserve the right to take all posts on these boards at face value if I feel like it.

Lots of posters on these boards are adolescent men.

...the possibilities that things are more than they seem are endless.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

That was classic while it lasted :D
    pld bubbles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

she'll cook, clean, and if you're lucky - she'll learn to love you.

winter is here. keep warm with a genuine Russian mail order bride today.

Very Low Divorce Rate.

pld bubbles on your insane idea(no offence to any Russian or any eastern posters)

adnans

Well, first of all I knew people would say that I'm just taking the piss, as I normally do, alot :) but as I said at the start we are serious about this.

To answer some of your Questions -

WWM - Where else could I post this? The idea is to get in contact with someone who has done this before - where else to post than Ireland biggest Discussion Forums? Humanities wouldn't be the most suitable board for this thread, and the admin there is a d!ckhead anyway.

Minesajackdaniels - There are 2 sides to that arugument, I know we wouldn't own her, but she will have to be devoted to her new Husband in some shape or manner.

But we reckon we'll get a bit out of her as the waiting list for a wedding in a church tends to be a few months, so I'll get the garden and my room re decorated by that time. When they get married, and she starts acting up, fine, I got my moneys worth.

Beruthiel - Looking for a slave? Not really, its her choice, she wants to sell herself, thats fine by us, we get something out of it, and she does, she becomes legal in this country and can live a much better life than she had in Russia, once she finish's her daily jobs.

flyz - Yah I'm too lazy too, would normally pay someone to do it, but this option is the cheapest and best all round. I'm not buying a slave, its more like we are renting a person.

Anyway, the other chaps what to go ahead with this as soon as possible, like order early next week. We have a site/firm that looks alright, but we have no one get in touch with us confirming if the site/firm is excellent or dodgey

I'm not giving the address to the site, because the amount of crap I'll get from you all would be too much, even for me! But at the moment we have 3 ladies in our basket, and are currently deciding what hair colour to go for. I want the red head, but the others have different requirements. We'll have everything sorted by the weekend, and hopefully we can get our wife shipped and delevered within 3 weeks.

bubbs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

You truly, truly are nuts!!! Really you are... tell me how it goes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

This thread is totally unsuited to this board. I demand it be moved to the Wanted board. Either that or the bubbles board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭flyz

Originally posted by bubbles
    flyz - Yah I'm too lazy too, would normally pay someone to do it, but this option is the cheapest and best all round. I'm not buying a slave, its more like we are renting a person.

bubbs.

hell why not give here a copy of the guide to being a good wife as her wedding present.

Ye're abusing her right to be an indivudual, why glorify it by calling it renting a person. What ye're doing is buying her to do ye're dirty work. In my books that's buying a slave.