Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestlemania XXIX Packages/Info Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭mitchmeister

where did u get ur ticket cherry, im waiting for more to be released as only 600 bucks tickets are left!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

where did u get ur ticket cherry, im waiting for more to be released as only 600 bucks tickets are left!

I went for the 600 dollar one's on TM. I was hoping to go for an $850 one but looks like they're long gone. Trying to decide now between the ROH and CZW shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

I went for the 600 dollar one's on TM. I was hoping to go for an $850 one but looks like they're long gone. Trying to decide now between the ROH and CZW shows.

I got the same price range ticket where you sitting??

$850 is around ringside and they were gone when I tried to get mine the day they went on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭ClassicsGuy

rossie1977 wrote: »
    trains only run to and from meadowlands when there is a big event at metlife

It has now been officially confirmed that trains are running from New York City to the Meadowlands for ALL of the Wrestlemania weekend shows - Axxess, Mania, and RAW.

You can book tickets in advance, though I'm pretty sure you'll be able to purchase these when you get there too:

https://www.njtransit.com/ot/ot_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=OTRegTo

HOWEVER.... we are all getting NJTransit free passes as part of the WWE Travel Package, so I would hang on for now before buying anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Tried to prebook the tickets for transit but you have to have a US billing address meh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

ciano316 wrote: »
    I got the same price range ticket where you sitting??

$850 is around ringside and they were gone when I tried to get mine the day they went on sale.

I'm in block 137F. Hopefully I'll have a decent enough view anyway. Really excited about it now! Wrestlecon should be great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭mikey13

Just looked through the Wrestlemania 28 thread and this time last year people were recieving their packages.. In the confirmation emails it says packages will be posted out by the 1st of march (Friday).. Is it a safe bet that we should be getting them end of this week/next week

Ive been following a Wrestlemania fan page on facebook and a few people in UK have recieved their packages today including someone in birmingham not that far away from me! :D

Ive got a picture that has been posted on one of the profiles if anyones intrested? dont know if it would count as a spoiler

YES YES YES just got the call to say my package has arrived :-) ive never ran out the house so quick in my life lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Just got this message via email

Dear Travel Package holder:

Due to circumstances beyond our control, WrestleMania Travel Packages will now arrive no later than March 15.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to seeing you at WrestleMania 29.

• Advertisement

Got my Travel Package today. What seats did everyone get?

For Hall of Fame at MSG, I'm in section 108. Best seats out of the 3, towards the middle, looking towards the stage.

For Wrestlemania, I'm section 126, in the centre directly facing the entrance, big screen and ring. Not bad, would have preferred a side view like I had for the 2 previous WMs, but I'm sure it will be fine.

For RAW, I'm section 120 (think the section where Del Rio used to always make his entrance in his car). I'm a little disappointed by that, as it is right in the corner near the entrance, and I may not even by able to see the Titantron from my seat. Maybe it will wind up okay, we'll see see.

Packages look good though, came in a special folder with WM29 logo on front, velcro opening. There's also NJ Transit flash pass for the weekend (Friday to Monday), free travel from New York Penn Station to Meadowlands Rail Station.

For Hall of Fame got Section 105 row 5
    For Wrestlemania got Section 126 row 3
    And for Raw Section 121 row 2 :D

What type of packages did each of you get lads?

Gold, Silver Platinum???

Gold, Silver Platinum???

Silver :cool: Like ClassicsGuy said im abit disapointed the seats are at the back instead of the side like last year but sure they wont be that bad

Gold, Silver Platinum???

I'm silver too.

mikey13 wrote: »
    Silver :cool: Like ClassicsGuy said im abit disapointed the seats are at the back instead of the side like last year but sure they wont be that bad

Ah don't be disappointed man it's gonna be excellent no matter where you are. It's WrestleMania. :D

ClassicsGuy I'm in section 120 for RAW as well. If you look at the seating chart you can see that 120 is just at the top of section 9 the flat seating so we will be in a good range to see the ring and Titan tron. Del Rio's car would usually pull in behind that seating area. What row and seat are you??

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

Row H Behind Commentators for me on Platinum...Raw seats decent...HOF we dont get till we arrive?!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

So, so tempted to book a real last minute trip over!

Any decent prices on flights? haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Hendo9 wrote: »

EBookers get you there via continental airlines for 485

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

The Shawn/Bret signing has now been moved to The Hotel Pennsylvania, and Ric Flair will also be signing at the hotel on Friday night between 6:30pm-8:30pm.

happy I booked this hotel now.

Anybody who got packages got any new information from the WWE??

Nope shud we of done :confused:

Ive seen on his twitter that J.R will be signing at the Wrestlemania Mega store on friday 1-3 and he will also be at the Saturday morning axxess.

Jericho and Ryback have been added as VIP axxess and they go on sale today!

NJTransit have just announced the train service for Wrestlemania 29 day:

http://www.njtransit.com/sa/sa_servlet.srv...justmentId=9760
    NJ TRANSIT Offers Rail Shuttle Service to MetLife Stadium for Wrestlemania - Sunday, April 7, 2013
    March 21, 2013

On Sunday, April 7, NJ TRANSIT will offer rail shuttle service to the Meadowlands for Wrestlemania.

Service to MetLife Stadium will begin at 2:30 p.m. out of Hoboken (westbound). The last train from the Meadowlands Sports Complex to Hoboken (eastbound) will not depart Meadowlands Station any earlier than 12:40 a.m. The final Meadowlands-bound train will depart Secaucus at 7:43 p.m.

View schedule: http://www.njtransit.com/AdminTemp/wrestlemania040713.pdf

Customers travelling on NJ TRANSIT trains to the Meadowlands Sports Complex should purchase their round trip tickets from their originating station TO THE MEADOWLANDS SPORTS COMPLEX to avoid delays boarding trains. Tickets purchased on the train will include a $5 surcharge for each ticket.

NJ TRANSIT offers Meadowlands online ticketing option where customers can purchase round-trip adult tickets from New York Penn Station to the Meadowlands Sport Complex ONLY. Up to eight tickets may be purchased in one transaction.

Purchase online tickets HERE.

Customers traveling to and from Hoboken on the following trains must change trains at Secaucus:

Train 1981 (3:35 p.m. from Hoboken)
    Train 2003 (5:25 p.m. from Hoboken)
    Train 2015 (6:24 p.m. from Hoboken)

Train 1948 (3:48 p.m. from Meadowlands)
    Train 2030 (9:55 p.m. from Meadowlands)
    Train 2042 (10:48 p.m. from Meadowlands)

For further information, visit njtransit.com or wrestlemania.com. Call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at (973) 275-5555.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

Hendo9 wrote: »

Feel the same way as its just a 3hr drive from Baltimore to NY/NJ. But I'll stay strong and stand by my decision to sit this one out. Was all set to go but my buddies couldn't get up the money to go. Did WM 23 & 26 solo and it was a blast believe me but these guys accompanied me to WMs 27 & 28 and each weekend at its respective time was the best weekend ever. Can't see going solo again.

You guys that are going, have an awesome time and I guaran-damn-tee I'll see you all in NOLA for WM 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Keloms

Is anyone still looking for a hotel? I have a reservation at the Grand Hyatt that came with my VIP travel package, but, I am no longer in need of it. I would be willing to sell the hotel accommodations and the mass transit travel pass for a big discount over the normal cost. The only thing is the name change has to be submitted to WWE by the 29th (Friday) so we would have to proceed quickly with it.

If anyone is interested, let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Hendo9

Keloms wrote: »
    Is anyone still looking for a hotel? I have a reservation at the Grand Hyatt that came with my VIP travel package, but, I am no longer in need of it. I would be willing to sell the hotel accommodations and the mass transit travel pass for a big discount over the normal cost. The only thing is the name change has to be submitted to WWE by the 29th (Friday) so we would have to proceed quickly with it.

If anyone is interested, let me know!

have pmd you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Keloms

Pm answered!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Extremely jealous of all you getting ready to head out! This time last year I was waiting to board my plane to America. Best time of my life, if it's your first time you will love it, the whole weekend is really a wrestling fans dream!

Enjoy yourselves!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Leaving on Sunday,can't wait to get to NYC so much on the agenda

Advertisement