Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Has TG4 redesigned their website? Took me awhile to figure out how to get to the Ros na Run episodes. I really don't like this new design.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

What did you think of Liam's sandwich? Yuk!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

is this on the player. been watching since series 1 but like most, ive forgotten alot

series 5 ep 1

when seamus told tadgh that sile was michaels best man.

'if michael wanted a women to be his best man, why didnt he ask Tom'

:D:D:D anyone who doesnt remember, Tom is gay

berni wouldnt get undressed in front of michael on the wedding night. also nothing more happened in bed :O

eps 2
    nothing happened apart from tadgh saying to jason 'we'll tell anyone who want to buy this house that a nancy boy is living next door'

eps 3
    nothing happened apart from denise, angelas neice came

eps 4
    160 pounds for a house in ros na run in 2000. thats very close to €210,000. crazy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

swiftman wrote: »
    is this on the player. been watching since series 1 but like most, ive forgotten alot

yeah they are all there, if you search for ros na, i find they come up in a view thats easier to put them in numerical order than if you search or click on ros na rún orga

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Still raging over the fact they killed off Robbie even though it was 14 years ago and I only saw his staged death for the first time last year. It should have been Michael :mad:

Roise and Riona's first ever appearance is being shown today, I think

Poor Mack seemed to get in an awful lot of trouble back then. Stalking Ali, stalking Ciara, putting chemicals in Michael's petrol pumps to cause cars to break down, accused of blowing up the petrol pumps and being a general bad influence to Jason :D

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭maureencol

Wow, saw Roise and Riona ... they look so young!!!!
    Yes, poor Mack. He did seem to have turned himself around as an adult though!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Sam Tyler

I didn't realise Bernie was so manuiplitive ! The way she got her hands on the cafe behind Micheals back !! But you can see her motivation , she wants to make a good life for herself and hopefully win Liam back !

Enjoying the series so far , I remember being an extra in a few episodes of this series . Had good fun the days I spent out there and it was a good experience !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

What a way for Sinead to find about her brother!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

There is an awful lot of "as bearla" sentences thrown in here and there in the old episodes.....

• Advertisement

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    There is an awful lot of "as bearla" sentences thrown in here and there in the old episodes.....

i thought the same

why didnt vince buy a house that he didnt have to duck every time he was going into or leaving the kitchen

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭CassieManson

swiftman wrote: »
    i thought the same

why didnt vince buy a house that he didnt have to duck every time he was going into or leaving the kitchen

Who lives in that house now? I don't think we have seen it for a while.

Who lives in that house now? I don't think we have seen it for a while.
    vince moved to john joes and remember roise moved in on her own and was afraid for most of it. think she is still there..

im loving series 5. up to date now, watched the 16th.
    notice on 16 at 6.08 when peadear and eddie are outside the shop, you can see the telecopic mic hanging down lol.
    sinead really was a pain in the ass, couldnt give tom a min in his own house.

i know its been 14 and actors are much younger but this is where ros na run failed in the last few year. failing to bring new caracters in.

mack, jason, liam, donnacha,harry, eddie, sile, vanessa, roina, roise, ciara, denise all under 24 i would guess. berni and catriona maybe 28?

there all at it like rabbits. i find it funny how open they are in vanessa and siles flat.
    sile and donnacha
    vannessa and liam
    jason and ciara, maybe denise
    roise thinking she was pregnant

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭IRISHSPORTSGUY

Just revising the things Mack was accused of in the early days

Murdering Robbie & Sean
    Sexually assaulting Roise
    Stalking Ali & Ciara
    Criminal Damage to the petrol pumps with the chemicals
    Harrassing Michael and Eddie
    Assaulting Jason
    Food poisoning the village via supplying dodgy oysters to the cafe

Did I miss anything?

Really can't stand Denise!

i am laughing out loud at ros na rún órga here, you don't get this kind of comedy anymore....

Síle to Bernie: Vanessa is afraid of tadgh, so we were thinking of having a girlie night in with her,

bernie: i'd love to but i have to go to this social tonight with michael, how about we meet later for one before the social? shall we say tigh tadgh?

Síle: yeah see you then!

:pac: :D

that guy who stole seamus' poitin, Seán Ó Conchubhair, he is in episode 23 of the ros na run orga, in the shop and peadar and maire call him seamus :cool:
    could be his twin brother :cool: :cool: :cool:

maire was locking the shop door, roina and nancy came in, maire said they could come in. there was a guy walking round the shop with a basket full of food. why would maire lock the door if he was still to go out?

Loving the old episodes, I find them a lot better than the modern ones. Does anyone know what happens to Sile, Vanessa and Sinead's characters?

Loving the old episodes, I find them a lot better than the modern ones. Does anyone know what happens to Sile, Vanessa and Sinead's characters?

Sinead
    married Vince had a baby, and comitted suicide with the baby when Vince cheated on her with Caitriona.
    Sile
    just left I think, no big story as far as I remember

Vanessa
    had a baby with Liameen, he died and she went to the US with the baby (Fia). I think she was mentioned recently living in Australia. Maire and Peader went to visit her there.

Sinead
    married Vince had a baby, and comitted suicide with the baby when Vince cheated on her with Caitriona.
    Sile

Vanessa
    had a baby with Liameen, he died and she went to the US with the baby (Fia). I think she was mentioned recently living in Australia. Maire and Peader went to visit her there.

Wow, didn't see any of that coming! Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Godot.

Sinead
    Sile

Vanessa

Didn't Sile's ending
    Have something to do with Daniel McLoughlin? I think he made her look bat**** crazy and shamed her in front of the whole village... or something like that

Poor Mack. Roise was horrible back then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

Been out've the loop a wee bit regarding RnR but is/n't the new Garda (can't be saying Ban Garda anymore!) the same actress as plays Louise Doyle (?) in Fair City too?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Been out've the loop a wee bit regarding RnR but is/n't the new Garda (can't be saying Ban Garda anymore!) the same actress as plays Louise Doyle (?) in Fair City too?

She is. I much preferred her as the uptight Garda. She played a blinder there, IMO!

That friend of Tommy Ryan's looks very familiar....

That friend of Tommy Ryan's looks very familiar....

He was Donncha mark 2. Also the guy that plays Labhras was in earlier seasons, playing a solicitor I think.

He was Donncha mark 2. Also the guy that plays Labhras was in earlier seasons, playing a solicitor I think.

I thought it looked like Donnacha alright but thebn thought no it couldn't be! Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Cork_chick_94

Ros Na Run seems to be running out of steam. I see the first program of the new season will be them in hospital after a car accident , the same say last years new season started.

it was wrecking my head when i saw the "new" stranger Marcus in Ros Na Rún today, (the artist caitriona was talking to at the bar)

then my husband found him online and it turns out its
    Johnny Stapelton as in last years series Bríd's ex-husband johnny!!!!
    :D

i knew i recognised him from somewhere :pac:

• Advertisement

It's weird seeing the actor that plays Jonny playing yer man Marcus....

Also Marcus himself seems a strange character, I wonder where that is leading....

Advertisement