Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii U Pre-Launch Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Spoilers Wampy!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

Banjo wrote: »
    Is RE:Revs going to be the same game as the one on the 3DS, or a companion piece?
    Also, is that dude who warps around the room with some sort of black hole vagina in his chest the final boss, and how do I stop him knocking me over and beating me up?
    (There's a great name for a band in there somewhere)

It's pretty much the same game with a few additions. Obviously the graphics are improved but apparently they've increased the variation in enemy types and I think they're adding to Raid mode as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

Disney's Infinity Starter Pack Wii U

Expected Date Available: 28th June 2013

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

The hands on impressions for lego city has me pretty excited :D

Being said there will be 40-50 hours of content and while people say its just a kiddy gta game for wii u , the lego city games are still great fun to play :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Being said there will be 40-50 hours of content and while people say its just a kiddy gta game for wii u , the lego city games are still great fun to play :D

Did you get to play it yourself??

• Advertisement

No no.. Seen gameplay and read nintendolife.com impression.

:D

no gta 5 for wii u or pc not yet

Rockstar still has nothing to say about GTA 5 for Wii U

Despite being delayed to September, Rockstar still has nothing to say about a Wii U version of GTA 5.

http://wiiudaily.com/2013/02/rockstar-gta-5-wii-u/

A release for the PC or Wii U is being considered by Rockstar, but has not been officially announced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_V

• Registered Users Posts: 28,960 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah, from what I've seen it just looks fun. Wonder if you can do GTA type things like running into characters, making them shatter or would it be like Crazy Taxi where they jump out of the way.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Yeah, from what I've seen it just looks fun. Wonder if you can do GTA type things like running into characters, making them shatter or would it be like Crazy Taxi where they jump out of the way.

original.jpg

looking at this screenshot alone, looks like it be even crazier :D

wampyrus77 wrote: »

Despite being delayed to September, Rockstar still has nothing to say about a Wii U version of GTA 5.

A release for the PC or Wii U is being considered by Rockstar, but has not been officially announced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Theft_Auto_V
    i never mentioned gta 5 wampy mate????? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

original.jpg

looking at this screenshot alone, looks like it be even crazier :D

It's now become a must buy for this alone!!! I don't even care about the rest of the game.

CastorTroy wrote: »

Apparently they just get up, dust themselves off and run away.
    Hands-on report I was reading said that they were playing a few hours before they even noticed that the only gun they have is a paintball gun! It's the most 'pacifist' of all the lego games so far, but apparently just ridiculously fun!

New hardware bundles for Nintendo 3DS XL and Wii U due out in coming months

march 22 for Monster Hunter™ 3 Ultimate,

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2013/February/New-hardware-bundles-for-Nintendo-3DS-XL-and-Wii-U-due-out-in-coming-months-724886.html?at=mail&mailname=General_February_2013

• Registered Users Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭MrVestek

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_The
    A pity really. Luckilly I have the XB360 or PS3 for that game. Still a pity though that they may or may not be releasing it for WiiU though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

It's a real dropped ball - with the controller tablet you could play an Operation/Trauma Center style minigame where you dissected the hookers and vagrants you chloroformed earlier, or chop lines of designer nose candy then "snort" them with the stylus, or pinpoint the knees, heels and thighs of targets so you can be a T2/person of interest style "nice" psychopath! So much potential...

Although they're including most of that in Lwgo City Undercover - Nights so it's not all bad news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

I played it a while back and it's shaping up to be pretty damn tasty. One of our guys has the full day today with it and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon actually, so looking forward to seeing how it's progressed in the last few months

they should bring wii u updates on wii u discs available to buy in games stores, for those cant get online, theres alot of people still find it hard to go online with wii or wii u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

they should bring wii u updates on wii u discs available to buy in games stores, for those cant get online, theres alot of people still find it hard to go online with wii or wii u

Nintendo did put updates on certain games for the Wii though didn't they?, so maybe its feasible on the Wii U too?

I always wanted a best of wiiware or best of VC games on disc for the wii, much prefer physical copies of things, which is probably a bit old fashioned these days.

they should bring wii u updates on wii u discs available to buy in games stores, for those cant get online, theres alot of people still find it hard to go online with wii u

• Advertisement

they should bring wii u updates on wii u discs available to buy in games stores, for those cant get online, theres alot of people still find it hard to go online with wii u

Really?? Duplicate post 41 minutes apart

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Hey, a point that good is worth making twice!

Having fallen afoul of ninty's archaic account system before I'd also like to see eshop compilations. It might also have a positive effect on ninty's insane pricing structure

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist for wii u

{August 20, 2013

Lego City Undercover

28 March 2013

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lego_City:_Undercover

Wampy I know u mean well but we all know the info your posting.. Why not discuss with us rather than flooding forum with links??

What did you think of darksiders 2??

I'm looking forward to giving Darksiders a go, I'd ordered it from that Zavvi link! I'd never finished the original, but enjoyed it alright. I think I remember the devs saying that the Wii U version of Darksiders 2 was the best in their opinion!

Wampy I know u mean well but we all know the info your posting.. Why not discuss with us rather than flooding forum with links??

What did you think of darksiders 2??

movement similar to prince of persia on the gamecube,

side quests similar to like world of warcraft

animation similar to like world of warcraft

experience points to like world of warcraft

sony ps4 is going cazying try low their prices to 300 euros going lose on the profit,

but make on the profit, by their selling games at €80-€90

which are €20-€30 more expensive then wii u games

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭smokingman

movement similar to prince of persia on the gamecube,

side quests similar to like world of warcraft

animation similar to like world of warcraft

experience points to like world of warcraft
    I know you said you were over 30 Wamyrus but can I ask if English isn't your first language? Just want to understand your posts a bit more y'know?

• Advertisement

smokingman wrote: »
    I know you said you were over 30 Wamyrus but can I ask if English isn't your first language? Just want to understand your posts a bit more y'know?

English is my only language

just ive disability refer to aspergers symptoms

Advertisement