Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What really happened Osama bin Laden

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Di0genes wrote: »
    Only exist in the movies.

My point was already stated by Nullzero essentially. With all that incredible technology, including secret weapons they could have captured him alive. The Russians managed to conduct successful gas attacks on Islamic terrorists irc although it was a different situation, I know. Also he was shot in the face apparently. Wouldn't they go for the centre mass or maybe they did, but then shot him in the face so we can't identify him as not being Bin Laden when the pics/video footage are released.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

He is alive and well somewhere
    How does faking bin Ladens death fit into that :confused:
    On the one hand he's saying its to help Obama get re-elected, and on the other it doesn't matter who gets elected anyway because they're all the same

On the most basic level you can correctly state that they are all the same and it doesn't matter you gets to be president.

I myself didn't make a simplistic statement like that but I tried to explain in a slightly better manner whilst still keeping it simple.

I suppose you could argue that the NWO puppet masters feel that Obama is still who they want to hold the office of president after the next election.
    Whilst it is possible to speculate as to what the crieria are to be chosen by these people to hold the office of president we cannot be truely sure of why they make the decisions they do or how they decide to structure the way the game plays out in the public arena.

I wouldn't force any ideas down anybody's necks or state them as fact.
    Rather I feel these topics are interesting and warrant discussion, if you simply want to be derogitory towards the topics thats your business, pointing out that off the wall topics are off the wall is much like shooting fish in a barrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭clever_name

He died years ago
    nullzero wrote: »
    So therefor they would need to take drastic steps to ensure people keep the faith after dropping the ball.
    Thanks for helping to make my point.

There is not much logic in this, they are cunning and smart enough to fake the death of Osama but are to stupid to keep the phoney elections controlled?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

He died years ago
    My point was already stated by Nullzero essentially. With all that incredible technology, including secret weapons they could have captured him alive.

Yes they could have used James Bond's invisible car.
    The Russians managed to conduct successful gas attacks on Islamic terrorists irc

No most of the hostages died. And they had the entire area on lockdown
    although it was a different situation, I know. Also he was shot in the face apparently. Wouldn't they go for the centre mass or maybe they did, but then shot him in the face so we can't identify him as not being Bin Laden when the pics/video footage are released.

I think their attitude was kill or capture him, and they could give a damn as to whether a bunch of paranoid keyboard conspiracy theorists would believe them.

And to be honest, no degree of photographs, video, or indeed having captured Bin Laden Alive would not satisfy some conspiracy theorists.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

And to be honest, no degree of photographs, video, or indeed having captured Bin Laden Alive would not satisfy some conspiracy theorists.

Indeed, and it appears no degree of the lack of all the above is needed to convince you that how they said it played out is how it went down. Whatever happened to skeptics reserving judgement until evidence is produced?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭33

If they are all the same why are they concerned about the election?

Because Obama's handlers, moneymen and promoters see their man struggling to swim and want to keep him afloat, they are ultimately the same team, but like a football team there can be rivalry for captain, and although they are all the same scumbag team doesn't mean they are all men of honour, or that they wouldn't stab each other in the back to crawl their way to the top, some men are bigger yes men than others.

If by election time Obama's ratings had fell to 1% popularity in every poll taken and then he wins the election a few eyebrows would be raised, this little exercise has given him a bit more street cred.

There is not much logic in this, they are cunning and smart enough to fake the death of Osama but are to stupid to keep the phoney elections controlled?

I'm not going to force you to believe anything.
    You're entitled to you opinions as I am to mine.

He died years ago
    I'm not going to force you to believe anything.

The thought never entered my mind, you are just posting what you believe and being honest.
    You're entitled to you opinions as I am to mine.

Again yes, and our opinions differ so I asked a question.

The thought never entered my mind, you are just posting what you believe and being honest.

Again yes, and our opinions differ so I asked a question.

I suggest you go and have a read through the past threads on these topics that are right here in this forum.

I and others have discussed them and your questions will most probably be answered by reading through them.

He died years ago
    33 wrote: »
    Because Obama's handlers, moneymen and promoters see their man struggling to swim and want to keep him afloat,

Why? seems like a huge effort when as you have stated it makes no difference who wins the elections.
    33 wrote: »
    If by election time Obama's ratings had fell to 1% popularity in every poll taken and then he wins the election a few eyebrows would be raised, this little exercise has given him a bit more street cred.

Again this makes no sense, if his ratings fell to 1% and it makes no difference who gets into power then he would not be elected. Someone else gets in and everything carries on as before.

• Advertisement

yekahS wrote: »
    Indeed, and it appears no degree of the lack of all the above is needed to convince you that how they said it played out is how it went down. Whatever happened to skeptics reserving judgement until evidence is produced?

A bit of consistency would be nice from the skeptics who are defending this official story so vehemently.

He died years ago

I will happily change my mind provided evidence is provided.

It's simply this.

If the US claimed he was dead and he was not, the embarrassment would be huge. They must be utterly and completely 100% assured.

If they thought they had killed him, but weren't 100% sure, they'd keep it quiet.

He died years ago
    I suggest you go and have a read through the past threads on these topics that are right here in this forum.

I and others have discussed them and your questions will most probably be answered by reading through them.

As we have both said everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you don't want to answer questions thats fine too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭joebucks

is this what really happened??

He died years ago
    A bit of consistency would be nice from the skeptics who are defending this official story so vehemently.

I'm not defending it vehemently, it's just the first threads claiming he wasn't dead, or had been killed years before, or he never lived, or it was a clone, or some such gibberish, happened nearly instantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭33

Why? seems like a huge effort when as you have stated it makes no difference who wins the elections.

Again this makes no sense, if his ratings fell to 1% and it makes no difference who gets into power then he would not be elected. Someone else gets in and everything carries on as before.

Yes no matter who gets into power the same wars will be fought and the same countries invaded, but for some unknown reason maybe they want Obama to have a 2nd term, it's part of the play, it's how the script is written and he has his further part to play before the epilogue.

As we have both said everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you don't want to answer questions thats fine too.

I am under no obligation to go over old topics with you.

I told you that you can find out my opinions on the topics your interested in by looking through the forum.

I'm not dodging your questions, the answers are there should you care to look for them, and that is not my responsibilty.

copy.pngfavicon.icotrans.png

I'm not defending it vehemently, it's just the first threads claiming he wasn't dead, or had been killed years before, or he never lived, or it was a clone, or some such gibberish, happened nearly instantly.

There are two thread running in this forum on this topic right now, I fail to see how crazy threads supposedly appearing on this forum should preclude the need for evidence to back up this story.

He died years ago
    There are two thread running in this forum on this topic right now, I fail to see how crazy threads supposedly appearing on this forum should preclude the need for evidence to back up this story.

There is apparently video and photos of the body, they're debating what to do with them

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

I will happily change my mind provided evidence is provided.

It's simply this.

If the US claimed he was dead and he was not, the embarrassment would be huge. They must be utterly and completely 100% assured.

If they thought they had killed him, but weren't 100% sure, they'd keep it quiet.

Yes, but most people who don't accept the official version sans evidence also believe he is dead, just wasn't killed last night.

Obviously neither of us know, or can know, what happened.

I believe he probably died a few years ago because;

-There were various different reports from various sources that he was seriously ill to gravely ill, and that AQ operatives had tried to secure a dialysis machine for him.

-He wouldn't have access to the care he would need in the Afghan/Pakistani border mountains.

-He hasn't made a video since 2001, a few recordings, but I wouldn't consider that to be proof of life.

-He was found hiding in a compound with 14ft walls, security cameras, barbed wire, satellite dishes, in an area used by the Pakistani military and 2 miles from the Pakistani officer training school where there are regular military patrols and checkpoints, and no one copped he was there til now.

-He's had a 25 million dollar bounty on his head for 10 years and no one betrayed him. His mates have been having the **** waterboarded out of them in Gitmo, giving away terrorists plots and names and locations, but kept quiet about OBL.

-But most importantly, I haven't accepted the official version, at least yet, because they haven't released any evidence of it.

Why exactly are you accepting the official version without evidence?

• Advertisement

He died years ago
    I am under no obligation to go over old topics with you.
    trans.png

I asked a question about the the death of Osama, don't think thats an old topic.
    I'm not dodging your questions, the answers are there should you care to look for them, and that is not my responsibilty.trans.png

OK, you are not doging my question, you are just not going to answer it. Lets move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 gazmic1

I asked a question about the the death of Osama, don't think thats an old topic.

OK, you are not doging my question, you are just not going to answer it. Lets move on.

You were aking questions relating to CT's surrounding the electoral system in the United States.

I told you that those topics have been discussed before and you can read the forums and find all sorts of information and opinions on them.

If you want to discuss the Bin Laden topic directly I'm more than happy to discuss it with you.

I am not happy to allow you to make out that I'm dodging your questions when you know full well that I'm not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

He died years ago

There is consistency. At the moment, the most logical story would appear to be the official story, with the case for it strengthening as more news is released.

There is consistency. At the moment, the most logical story would appear to be the official story, with the case for it strengthening as more news is released.

So it's consistent to demand evidence to support claims made by CTer's and then simply not bother to ask for evidence to support what is right now a flawed offical story?

If you think the offical story has any relation to logic then your defintion of logic must be different to everyone elses.

Released by who? How much of what they tell you do you believe

He died years ago
    You were aking questions relating to CT's surrounding the electoral system in the United States.

My question about the death of Osama

was a responce to your post about the American electoral system.
    It's not the election that's important to these people but rather the continuing faith of the majority of society in the electorial process and beyond that the false left/right paradigm itself.

If you want to discuss the Bin Laden topic directly I'm more than happy to discuss it with you.

I am not happy to allow you to make out that I'm dodging your questions when you know full well that I'm not.

I responded to your post with a direct question, you do not want to answer my question, thats fine, as I said lets move on with our lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

He died years ago
    So it's consistent to demand evidence to support claims made by CTer's and then simply not bother to ask for evidence to support what is right now a flawed offical story?

If you think the offical story has any relation to logic then your defintion of logic must be different to everyone elses.

From what I can see, its consistent for most skeptics to use common sense, look at the facts available and decide on the most logical story, which is usually the official one. Some of the CTers on here just seem to see the official story and decide it has to be wrong, and go looking for alternatives or some way to involve their target group, some somewhat plausible, some outlandish. That said there are some more balanced CTers.
    I for one don't think Obama would risk the humiliation of being wrong and announcing he was dead unless he was certain, and the more news thats released, the more it seems to confirm the official story.

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy." - Martin Luther King,

• Advertisement

My question about the death of Osama

was a responce to your post about the American electoral system.

I responded to your post with a direct question, you do not want to answer my question, thats fine, as I said lets move on with our lives.

I'm confused as to what answer you want from me.

It would be easy to fake the story put forward about Bin Ladens death as they have yet to offer any evidence to support it.

As for electoral system you can go fishing for your answers in the bowels of the forum.

Advertisement