Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heart's Desire Tournament.

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,738 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

*fight cannot be displayed due to the excessive violence used by the werewolf while murdering the vampire* :pac:

Thinking Jack with the werewolf abilities wins this one.

Jack Russell

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lycanthrope Russell leaps into an early 3-0 lead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Jack shreds poor Angel.

Werewolf by Night wins:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

On the basis that anyone that can get with Buffy has to be homo superius ...

... and maybe a bit of bucking the trend >_> ...

... Angel FTW!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Werewolf by Night is victorious. Final intermission on the way.

• Advertisement

FINAL INTERMISSION
    HANDICAP MATCH*

Captain Cyberwolf(Latverian People's Army)
    wolfman_cov17_variant.jpg(Razor-sharp claws & superhuman strength equivalent to Vermin,cybernetic joint replacements, sub-dermal armoring over vital organs, skilled street fighter capable of improvising weapons from available materials)
    VS
    White Rabbit
    956306-whiterabbitasm_large.jpg
    Cavalier
    cavalier.jpg
    Grasshopper V
    79793-84600-grasshopper_large.jpg
    Nite-Wing
    NiteWing_NWSFO1.jpg

db3.jpg

White Rabbit and Cavalier have decided to switch from criminal to hero. However fearing they may not do well on their own they have recruited Nite-Wing and the latest owner of the grasshopper armor(who bought it on Ebay) to join their fledgling team. Meeting in one of the infamous Bars with No Name they begin making their plans to turn into heroes. Nite-Wing suggests they take down someone big to show they are serious about it. After a bit of discussion Doctor Doom is mentioned as a possible target. White Rabbit enthusiastically exclaims,"We could so take him down!"
    The next sound any one hears is a deep, guttural coughing from a shadowy corner of the bar. Unfortunately for the foursome Captain Cyberwolf is on vacation and stopped off to wet his whistle in his hometown.
    "Well Futile Four, you want my boss? You gotta get by me first."

*I'll leave it up to all of you just which side is facing a handicap in this match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Well, your opposition look like a shower of pussies man, so Captain Cyberwolf FTW! :pac: :D

hey now, White rabbit has exploding carrots and razor-sharp ones as well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

BAH!

There's no possible way this... ugh... four(scum)some of "heroes" could do any more than scratch the fine Latverian armour of the Captain. He will leave them alive as a warning to Richards though I think.

And possibly bring the white rabbit back, she could be an interesting hostage. Those Avengers always need a good excuse to invade.

And she looks weirdly attractive.

BAH!

There's no possible way this... ugh... four(scum)some of "heroes" could do any more than scratch the fine Latverian armour of the Captain. He will leave them alive as a warning to Richards though I think.

And possibly bring the white rabbit back, she could be an interesting hostage. Those Avengers always need a good excuse to invade.

And she looks weirdly attractive.
    You do realize you just asked a wolf to not eat a rabbit, right? I shall do my best.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

You do realize you just asked a wolf to not eat a rabbit, right? I shall do my best.

At least ask her permission first. Manners, Captain.

Redefine predator -prey relationship, understood sir.

• Moderators Posts: 51,738 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cavalier attempts to run cyberwolf through, but the sword slides against the metallic skin of CW and he ends up stabbing grasshopper.

grasshopper reacts too late to the stabbing and ends up crushing nite-wing against the wall and subsequently stabbing him with the sword also.

"Guess that just leaves you" says CW to white rabbit.

"would you look at the time, I'm late" and with that white rabbit runs into the street. Unfortunately she gets hit by a bus driven by road runner:pac:

CW was always going to win, just figured I'd amuse myself with the above scenario:D

Cyberwolf wins

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

At least ask her permission first. Manners, Captain.

:eek:

Captain Cyberwolf most definitely kicks all of their bums!

Cyberwolf WINS!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

koth wrote: »
    grasshopper reacts too late to the stabbing and ends up crushing nite-wing against the wall and subsequently stabbing him with the sword also.
    Judging by Nite-wing's fecking costume, I suspect he wouldn't mind grasshopper accidentally stabbing him! >_>

I don't know ... history is full of apparently superior protagonists falling to an enemy they underestimate. And 4 on 1 raises the odds of someone getting in a lucky blow (or alternatively falling over one another!) And the good captain has been drinking ...

Hmmm ...

/tosses coin

The Feeble Four by a tail!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Wolf puts bunny in hutch for delivery to DooM
    Disarms Cavalier and runs him through
    Squashes grasshopper
    pulls Nite Wing limb from limb
    Returns to his dark corner with his drink. Hasn't spilled a drop.

And the good captain has been drinking ...
    The good captain is a mean drunk.

What really happened:

Incident Report
    Hostile Engagement by Royal Latverian Guard
    RLG members prsent:Cyberwolf(Captain)
    Hostile Forces: White Rabbit, Cavalier,Grasshopper, Nite-Wing*

Grasshopper being the least experienced of my opposition fell first. He launched himself across the bar at me and missed by a fair margin. Unfortunately for him, he did not miss the wall. While his associates were distracted I upended a table and charged using it as a shield against the Rabbit's razor and exploding carrot missiles. I proceeded to slam her against the wall rendering her uncoscious. However while i was removing the only ranged threat amongst them the coward who called himself the Cavalier attempted to skewer my kidney from behind. His blade failed to penetrate my armor and and allowed me time to turn and sweep his legs from under him, and allowing me unfettered access to his skull. I proceeded to turn his head around the wrong way. The remaining assailant Nite-Wing proceeded to pelt me with billiard balls he had concealed on his person while producing a billiard cue and advancing on me in a threatening manner. Having lost all tolerance for these fools I disarmed him by shattering his forearm and wrist then slashing his throat with my claws. Having disposed of the foolish and fuitle foursome I proceeded to finish my beverage before collecting the still unconscious rabbit-type person and heading to the Latverian consulate. She regained her senses on the way there and queried me on our destination. My response was as follows: "You're late, you're late for a very important date. With my boss."

End Reoprt
    * I would of killed him just for the way he spelled night.

TL;DR :
    Cyberwolf victorious

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Fack! I was writing a massive post for this... just about to post it and then boards went all loco. It was a three parter. It was pretty neck and neck and I hadn't decided a victor. Bah. Nevermind.

Following a wholly unsatisfying battle Captain Cyberwolf picks up his new captive and heads for the door of the bar. As he is leaving the bartender produces an automatic weapon and yells, "Justice is...!"
    "I'll let you finish that statement if you don't mind eating your gun immediately afterwards. I highly doubt you brought loads effective against me. Now then you were saying?"
    "Not served here, ever. Please don't kill me"

Cyberwolf wins!!!

We now return to our regularly scheduled tournament.

• Advertisement

FINAL FOUR

BATTLE 1
    GHOST RIDER

ghostrider1.jpg

VS

JACK RUSSELL, WERWOLF BY NIGHT
    Werewolf_by_Night(2).jpg

yosemite_tunnelview_w.jpg

John Blaze has undertaken a cross-country trip to help adjust to being a Spirit of Vengeance once more. Unknown to him though, Jack Russell has been tricked into believing that he can remove his family curse forever if he defeats a demon who has escaped from Hell. Setting his trap high in the Sierra Nevadas he waits patiently for his prey. hearing the approach of what he assumes is his prey he triggers an avalanche that blocks the roadway and launches himself at his presumed target from above.

John Blaze version of GR.
    Russell is capable of rational thought

Can't see Ghost Rider having too much of a problem here. Even if JR is capable of rational thought here, it doesn't sound like he's all that familiar with his prey and what exactly GR is capable of.

Ghost Rider to burn the soul of Jack Russell.

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Can't see Ghost Rider having too much of a problem here. Even if JR is capable of rational thought here, it doesn't sound like he's all that familiar with his prey and what exactly GR is capable of.

Ghost Rider to burn the soul of Jack Russell.
    Aside from the fact that they were in The Midnight Sons together? Yeah, you probably right.

Aside from the fact that they were in The Midnight Sons together? Yeah, you probably right.

:pac:

Either way, I still don't see Russell having enough to take out Blaze. I'm open to opposing arguments though.

I never said Blaze was actually in his Rider form did I? Human being versus werewolf who killed a Wendigo.

I never said Blaze was actually in his Rider form did I? Human being versus werewolf who killed a Wendigo.

That's a bit of a mismatch though isn't it? ;)

Human being carrying a hellfire shotgun of course

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

So Ghost Rider is not in this battle at all then? It is Johnny Blaze from when he was not Ghost Rider against Jack Russell?

Hmmm smells like a ploy to make sure that Jack Russell makes the final. :P

Kess73 wrote: »
    So Ghost Rider is not in this battle at all then? It is Johnny Blaze from when he was not Ghost Rider against Jack Russell?

Hmmm smells like a ploy to make sure that Jack Russell makes the final. :P
    No, Ghost Rider is in the battle. I was just saying that Blaze may be traveling in human form and would need a quick change when the fight starts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

No, Ghost Rider is in the battle. I was just saying that Blaze may be traveling in human form and would need a quick change when the fight starts

Ahh so it is Ghost Rider then, and not just the human version of Blaze. I was confused as you mentioned him having the hellfire shotgun and Blaze only had that when he was not Ghost Rider.

Well if he is bonded to Zarathos in this scenario then it is a very easy win for Ghost Rider. Jack Russell would only have his opening sneak attack before being wiped out.

If we revert back to it being Blaze as a human but with his hellfire shotgun, then it is the Blaze whose bike and shotgun have been powered with hellfire by the Ketch/Kale Ghost Rider.

So if Jack Russell attacks there, then the Ketch/Kale Ghost Rider will feel the attack upon his hellfire and arrive. So that would have the most powerful version of Ghost Rider arriving and wiping out Jack Russell.

Very easy win for Ghost Rider.

Advertisement