Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Get Out and Skirmish Day

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

A very difficult choice to make. I will probably go to Fingal for the first half of the day and then get to the Warehouse for the second part.

Thanks to all the participating site owners.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

wow this is a great idea, what a nice way to wrap up a great years airsofting, it would be cool to do two sites in one day,

and thanks to all who are arranging the days festivities :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

johnboyire wrote: »
    wow this is a great idea, what a nice way to wrap up a great years airsofting, it would be cool to do two sites in one day,

and thanks to all who are arranging the days festivities :D:D:D

That's the idea John;) you could even do 3 sites if your car is quick enough:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Beast ASI

You should post it up on ASI :).

Beast ASI wrote: »
    You should post it up on ASI :).

The guys from Predator will be posting it there;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

I'll be all over The Warehouse that day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

That's the idea John;) you could even do 3 sites if your car is quick enough:p:p

will have to see if the silver dragon would be able for a bit of an airsoft gumball rally, ;):D

ill probably stay in the site who offers the nicest tea and mince pies (hint hint :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

No free cookies? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Mrs MaxForce

National Get Out and Skirmish Day
    News Flash:

Time to dust off your skirmish gear or maybe try out those new toys Santa left for you and get out and skirmish!
    We are inviting all Airsofters across the country, regardless of whether you sit at home plinking, are a collector or are a regular skirmisher, to a nationwide skirmish involving Airsoft sites across Ireland new and established. Come and experience the best Airsoft sites the Country has to offer for FREE!

The Sites:

Dublin: Galway: Louth: Northern Ireland:
    SG-1 Combat Games, Londonderry

The date: Monday the 29th of December.

So get out and try some of the sites and the best thing about all of this: it’ll cost you Nothing, Zip, Zelch, Nada to play*!!!!! (*BB’s, Pyros and rentals not included)

You could make a trip to Predator for the morning and hit Sim Com Sports for the afternoon or you could do Drogheda for the morning and Fingal for the afternoon and The Warehouse in the evening!! Make a trip to the largest site in Ireland and head down to G-Tac Galway, anyway you plan it... you get to go out and experience a great days skirmish courtesy of the Airsoft sites this Christmas!
    This is by far the most important day in your Airsoft calendar!!
    There will be a draw made from all names of those attending any of the sites for a full load out from head to toe, so one luck git is going to be pimped to the nines!:cool:
    More details and a full list of sponsors will be made available later today.

Bren

P.S. Mods please leave in the Airsoft section as it's of a benefit to everyone involved in airsoft.;)

Can I make a suguestion could the Mods .please sticky this so that know one misses it .Its just our way of saying thankyou to all the players for their continued support through out the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Its just our way of saying thankyou to all the players for their continued support through out the year.

Your Welcome:D:D

Sounds good, hmm where will go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Ohh, Descisions. If we can I'd love to get to Gtac again, but its probably gonna be the warehouse.

Thanks to all Site ops involved from the PTP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭daz801

hhmmmmmmmmmmmm i think drogheda from 10-1 fingal from 1:30-5 then break for dinner and then the wharehouse from 6:30-9
    gonna be so much fun:D:D:D:D:D
    test out my new acog and camo!!! o-boy o-boy o-boy
    wooooooooo-hooooooooooooo

!!!!THANKS TO ALL THE SITES!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

lads that is an amazing event to put on it almost makes me want to cancel my skiing holiday:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Great Idea.

The name isn't very original though...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

bravo to the sites...what a great great great idea.

Prize details now added to the original post:D:D

Bren

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Is there a prize for most sites visited in a day? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

This is a great idea! :D
    Did a memo go out to all the sites and retailers, we didn't hear anything about it?

Stick a Tokyo Marui SG552 Seals in there from us. ;)

Steve

This is a great idea! :D
    Did a memo go out to all the sites and retailers, we didn't hear anything about it?

Stick a Tokyo Marui SG552 Seals in there from us. ;)

Steve

Thanks a million Steve;);) I'll add it to the list:)

Bren

P.S. I'm sorry if I did not get to all the retailers today but please feel free to add to it if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

Not a problem, looking forward to this. :)
    Hmm, now where to go...

• Advertisement

That prize is ridiculous... I want :P

It gets better;);)
    Ops Command will be giving free tea,coffee & sambos to all who call in on the day to keep you warm on the way to the next site.

Cheers Dave;)

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Is there a prize for most sites visited in a day? :-)

The thought did cross my mind:) we just might do that, the idea is to try and get to some sites you've not been too before;).

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

suggustion and only a suggustion -

why not make it a charity day involving all the sites and retailers- intead of a free day all skirmish fees go to charity with the exception of rentals and bbs

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭private.G

Gatling wrote: »

why not make it a charity day involving all the sites and retailers- intead of a free day all skirmish fees go to charity with the exception of rentals and bbs
    Brilliant idea i think. That way we get a gift and give it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Brilliant idea,
    Here's hoping for decent weather on the day. Thanks to all.

This thread needs a serious Sticky

Gatling wrote: »

We thought of that but decided that the concept is to get you guys to go to a site or sites that you don't normally go too, we will probably hold a raffle in each site for charity using any more donations from any more retailers who offer up another prize.

Next year we shall hold the event as a charity event;)

Bren

We thought of that but decided that the concept is to get you guys to go to a site or sites that you don't normally go too, we will probably hold a raffle in each site for charity using any more donations from any more retailers who offer up another prize.

Next year we shall hold the event as a charity event;)

Bren

See the problem with that is... I wont be going to any sites I don't usually go to because as with any other time I just can't get to them. So on that front it doesn't work for me. I'll be spending the day at The Warehouse because it's the only one I can actually get to

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

The thought did cross my mind:) we just might do that, the idea is to try and get to some sites you've not been too before;).

Maybe this is the old man in me talking, but that might encourage a certain level of recklessness in driving from one site to another.

Advertisement