Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Radio Show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

yes .....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

lol, poor 6th :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

psi wrote:
    Could it be?? A female on the board you won't try and flirt with ;):p

Wait til Zillah moves in!

Heeey! Why did I stand out as the obvious target?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Zillah wrote:
    Heeey! Why did I stand out as the obvious target?!

Cos you're the next worst person in the forum for flirting with female sounding posters :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Next worst? Whos worst?

• Advertisement

i think Psi thinks its me ... but its not, i'm just friendly.

I'm only teasing you both. You are guilty the odd time though, but its funny so its ok. I'm sure its not long til we have a bebo-like thread here:
    Know your Paranormal Nerds!

(I will ban the user who starts that thread and then push for a site ban and THEN I'll be talking to some friends of mine from Armagh......)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Zillah wrote:
    Next worst? Whos worst?
    Aw shucks you thought you were the worst.:D Keep trying.

As funny as this is, its ruining the thread ;)

KatieK is the biggest flirt btw

6th wrote:
    As funny as this is, its ruining the thread ;)

KatieK is the biggest flirt btw
    You know it, baby ;)

Soz, concentration out of whack, supposed to be working

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Do you think this is the Old Hag/Sleep paralysis thread ? ;)

Coincidentally the guy presenting the show on East Coast calls himself the sandman ...

stevenmu wrote:
    Do you think this is the Old Hag/Sleep paralysis thread ? ;)

Coincidentally the guy presenting the show on East Coast calls himself the sandman ...
    Yup. As homer says 'Doh'

If it wasn't so obvious and cliched at this stage, I'd make some kind of blonde joke ...

... *oops*

:)

Ah, go on give it your best shot, bet Ive heard it before.:p

But Im still thread wrecking, so where exactly is the topic going here guys, sisters, radio or flirting? I cant hear your radio show, no speakers in work, whens the next one on, I might get someone to old fashionedy tape it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

think the original was about a radio show that 6th was on with stevenm and i basically congratulated them,

believe 6th was the one who mentioned i was his sister even though i made no attempt to make that defination i just popped on to see what the what was, and what ppls opinions were and it all went wrong from there,

so i think stay on the first topic would be the best idea!!!! any news on the next show?????

Well to be fair, if we stay strictly on topic here I can move it to the radio forum because its not paranormal ;)

I think we're talking about the forum and the community and if we can't be personable on a thread like this, I don't see where on the forum we can - unless you guys really do want a Bebo thread!!!!? :eek:

I'm obviously not trying hard enough to flirt, though that said... if I'm in the clear, then no one will suspect me :D

Seriously though, I can't wait to hear about the next show, though it may be a few days before I hear it at this rate...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

would it not be fair to say that it could be on both as the show we are discussin is a paranormal radio show!!!
    and it is good to be personable too with the main topic of this forum it is important for ppl to feel comfortable to post certain things on here that they might not feel comfortable talkin about else where....
    and that is the vibe that is given off i think, well it was the one i got when i first started reading it

We need a Paranormal Pub thread, to talk off topic and wink at each other :D

So 6th, did you actually mention somewhere when its on again? Im not doing so well at following threads today ;)

Ok was just on again, was just me and it was only 10 minutes so no biggy. Was only asked today so no time to prepare ;)

• Advertisement

6th wrote:
    Ok was just on again, was just me and it was only 10 minutes so no biggy. Was only asked today so no time to prepare ;)

You're like that girl who wrote jingles with Phoebe [/pop culture reference] :eek:

lost on me ;) ... even though i liked friends :cringe:

6th wrote:
    lost on me ;) ... even though i liked friends :cringe:

She got successful and dropped Phoebe as a partner. I liked friends when it was funny. Then I watched just to help visualise all the characters suffering.

So, whatcha talk about on the show?

lol, it's all about the fame and money with some sellouts *ahem* I mean people.

that a prediction PSi! lol

I want a pre-nup Steven!

Ok People, myself and Steven are going to be doing another show on the 9th July but its a little different. Its in a house in Dublin south city centre with a good bit of history. Thing is we are looking for another 1 or 2 people to come along and give us a a hand. Its not a typical situation and personally I would like people who arent new to experiencing things. Its not an all nighter, probably be in town for a little after 8 and then finished up at 1ish at the latest.

Myself or Stevenmu have more details if anyone is interested?

You know I'd offer and all, but...

yes and i also knew that you'd mention that you'd offer ;)

:eek: 6th is psychic!

Seriously man, you know me, anything for...

Try finishing that off. ;)

Edit: If anything happens to come up regarding this while I'm over, gimme a shout. I'm more than happy to help out.

• Advertisement

"...the cause"?

Anyway, of course we know you're always there to help. Not like you've never been in the media before ;)

Advertisement