Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 H2H 2015/16

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,277 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Hammered by last place this week and drop to 7th.... Promotion dreams are fading.

That would be me. :)

15 points from safety. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

18-16 down to Hackers. It's my Kane (c) and Dier vs his Kane, Simpson and Elliot. I need Kane to score at least 1 goal tomorrow.

I'm snookered, unless Huth gets some attacking return tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

3 point win over Captain Bob due to his point hit but I'd have won by 19 points if he didn't make his transfers of Huth and Kane in. Squeaky bum time but I won.

I win but stand still in 8th however I'm 3 points from 4th and 6 from 3rd. Finally 11 points from relegation after my spurt of form.

A 7 point win over Hackers brings me up to the heady heights of 4th. My Kane (c) working wonders in the end. Up against second from bottom deadlineday next.

• Advertisement

It's deadlineday's Eriksen, Alderweireld and Hart +4 vs my Kane (c) and Janmaat. Going to be a close one I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

14 points lead against Hackers.

My Dier vs Alderweid, Silva and Alli. I need them to stay quiet tomorrow.

Good news is I have 5 points lead in the league so will stay on top regardless :)

I ended up winning my tie against deadlineday, 78-65. Good luck with your survival quest! I'm closing in on the top 3 automatic promotion spots now with the 2 teams above me losing (I'm 4th).

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭deadlineday

I ended up winning my tie against deadlineday, 78-65. Good luck with your survival quest! I'm closing in on the top 3 automatic promotion spots now with the 2 teams above me losing (I'm 4th).

Thks.Best of luck ur promotion bid and hopefully u take out a few off my next opponents on ur way;)

Thks.Best of luck ur promotion bid and hopefully u take out a few off my next opponents on ur way;)

I'll do my best. :)

• Advertisement

Up against Captain Bob. It's my Lukaku and Schmeichel +7 vs Vardy, Darmian and Huth. A United clean sheet would make things very interesting.

Well that United clean sheet ensured my first ever draw in the FSA leagues, 73-73. Next gameweek I'm up against MonkstownHoop in a massive clash in the battle for promotion.

Six wins on the bounce now sees me only three points from second last and six points from safety.

Playing Inish Celtic next week, second v bottom.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Six wins on the bounce now sees me only three points from second last and six points from safety.

You're gonna pull off the great escape I can feel it!

If everyone else in the top half of the league could stop winning then that'd be great.

After trailing by 11 points on Saturday I manage to beat Fowler87 (and fellow PVA enthusiast) by 15. However I'm still stuck at 9th, although now level with Finnharpsboy.

6 points from 3rd but goaldifference is not in my favour. 8 wins in 10 now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

If everyone else in the top half of the league could stop winning then that'd be great.

After trailing by 11 points on Saturday I manage to beat Fowler87 (and fellow PVA enthusiast) by 15. However I'm still stuck at 9th, although now level with Finnharpsboy.

6 points from 3rd but goaldifference is not in my favour. 8 wins in 10 now though.
    Well done Mr.P. The Leicester duo did it for ya in the end. Haha PVA can do no wrong, robbed he was for the maximum BPs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭InishGael

Oooh and no wildcard left I see!

My days of being on top might come to an end...

I will need a bit of luck to keep that 6 points advantage.

I agree with Mr.P - would be nice if the other guys could lose some points:D

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭ItsChecoTime

Up against Mr.P this week and our teams are almost identical. Both wildcarded. My Mahrez, Payet and Ward vs his KDB, Lennon and Delaney. Not confident at all

Up against Mr.P this week and our teams are almost identical. Both wildcarded. My Mahrez, Payet and Ward vs his KDB, Lennon and Delaney. Not confident at all

I hope you have an excellent week and only lose by a solitary point :pac:

• Advertisement

InishGael wrote: »
    Oooh and no wildcard left I see!

My +7 to your Dann and Bolasie.
    Squeaky bum time.

Currently level against MonkstownHoop 40-40 but with autosubs it's 47-41 in favour of MH. My Bolasie the only difference remaining so I'll need him to score 7 or more to win.

My +7 to your Dann and Bolasie.
    Squeaky bum time.

Bugger.

Fowler87 took a -20 hit so I should have this tie in the bag! Leading 30-13 at the moment. It's my Sanchez (c) x2, Robles, Darlow, Bellerin x2, Sakho x2, Simpson, Milner x2 and Martial +17 vs Fowler's TC Martial, DDG, Koscielny x2 and Iwobi x2. If I don't win this I might as well give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 took a -20 hit so I should have this tie in the bag! Leading 30-13 at the moment. It's my Sanchez (c) x2, Robles, Darlow, Bellerin x2, Sakho x2, Simpson, Milner x2 and Martial +17 vs Fowler's TC Martial, DDG, Koscielny x2 and Iwobi x2. If I don't win this I might as well give up.

For shizzle cos I have on all accounts :pac:

Up to 4th place now and promotion looking ever more likely. Very tightly bunched though so I'll need to have a bit of luck on my side if I'm to be in the Championship next season. 7th placed ItsChecoTime you're up next for shaving. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

It's 11th v 9th this weekend as I look to put a dent in Mr P' outside chance of promotion : )

Lost my game 143-185, but still on top.

Only 3 points advantage, so end of season will be very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

wonski wrote: »
    Lost my game 143-185, but still on top.

Only 3 points advantage, so end of season will be very interesting.

Sorry about that. Still looking good for promotion though.

• Advertisement

Sorry about that. Still looking good for promotion though.

Well done. I didn't expect to win it when I looked at your team.

This league is what kept me going, got very lucky many times.

Can't believe I am on top of something this season :)

Advertisement