Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech K400 Plus (white)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

If you are seeing shipping charges, just press x on your browser and an offer from Logitech should pop up offering you free express shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭mickzer

Can't stand when people use a code from a forum but don't even acknowledge or thank it
    That might have been me:o:o
    I used a code from this thread but I couldn't be sure which one I'd used and I didn't want to put anyone off trying a perfectly good code.
    Thanks again, GBX.:)
    mickzer.

What difference is there between the K400 and the K400 Plus?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

Anyone wanna swap a black K400 for my new white k400 plus?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Pangea wrote: »
    What difference is there between the K400 and the K400 Plus?

Just extra shortcut keys afaik

• Advertisement

Has anyone tried this with an android box that isn't android 5.0?
    I know it says it only supports 5.0 or higher but would like to get confirmation of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Techmaster wrote: »
    Anyone wanna swap a black K400 for my new white k400 plus?

I have a black k400 (us layout) lying around which I've never used, if you're interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,214 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Pangea wrote: »
    Has anyone tried this with an android box that isn't android 5.0?
    I know it says it only supports 5.0 or higher but would like to get confirmation of it.

I'm using one with an Android box on 4.4.2 right now

(but still looking for a code for another one)

I'm using one with an Android box on 4.4.2 right now

(but still looking for a code for another one)

Good on ya, thanks.

Received speakers today.. Nice sound from them.Ordered 4 days after the keyboard...which still says "Order in Process"
    mickzer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

Is everyone else still waiting on dispatch?
    Mine is still at 'Order in Process' since 16/08

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

theShire wrote: »

Yep, mine is the same.... Waiting since the 14th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,215 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Me too, same date.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

Yep, mine is the same.... Waiting since the 14th

They went out of stock around then and it can take up to 3 weeks to restock so I would expect to see some movement around the week of the 7th Sep.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

bromley52 wrote: »
    They went out of stock around then and it can take up to 3 weeks to restock so I would expect to see some movement around the week of the 7th Sep.

Thanks, yep I knew there'd be a wait so was just wondering if anyone else had any movement or were we all in the same boat.

Like was said earlier in the thread, best off to forget about it for now and then get a nice surprise in a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Thanks, yep I knew there'd be a wait so was just wondering if anyone else had any movement or were we all in the same boat.

Like was said earlier in the thread, best off to forget about it for now and then get a nice surprise in a few weeks

Still a bit crazy that the manufacturer takes 3 weeks to stock their own goods.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭biebiebie

Thanks, yep I knew there'd be a wait so was just wondering if anyone else had any movement or were we all in the same boat

Yes we're all in the same boat all right....the same slow boat from China with the consignment of keyboards ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

Still a bit crazy that the manufacturer takes 3 weeks to stock their own goods.

Its digital river not logitech they've been providing a rubbish service for 2 decades I try to avoid them now but they are becoming ubiquitous.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

when i log in all i get is still "order in progress" is everyone else getting the same?

when i log in all i get is still "order in progress" is everyone else getting the same?
    I am too anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

1000's must have jumped on this for £7.50 - I'll be happy if they honour it at all anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thejaguar

styron wrote: »
    1000's must have jumped on this for £7.50 - I'll be happy if they honour it at all anytime.

^
    same

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

I filled out the survey nearly 2 weeks ago now and there's no sign of my €10 off code. Any reason why? Should I contact the Logitech website?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

FatRat wrote: »
    I filled out the survey nearly 2 weeks ago now and there's no sign of my €10 off code. Any reason why? Should I contact the Logitech website?

Check your spam folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

FatRat wrote: »

Of if you use Gmail check the Promotions folder.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

I've checked everything, no sign of it!

Got this today:
    Dear mickzer,

Thank you for your reply.

According the information provided to us the product will be available in October .

In case you would like your order to canceled please let us know.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For future reference your case reference number is xxxxxxxx. This will allow us to quickly find the contact history when you need additional help. If we do not receive a reply, your support request will eventually be closed and set to "solved". A survey will be sent to you to gather your feedback.

To contact us by phone or obtain additional information (FAQ's, Forum, Manuals, etc.) please visit support.logitech.com

Best regards,
    Stavros E.
    Logitech Customer Care

Seems like we have a bit of a wait still.............
    mickzer.

I'd say what happened is the white ones weren't selling and they had too many left in stock, then they cut the price to try shift a few. They probably underestimated the impact of this being half price plus the £10 voucher for the survey being so freely available. Then they have 1000s of orders for something which may not even be produced.

Just wondering if anyone has asked them to swap it for a black one now that they are reduced too?

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭chris1970

mickzer wrote: »
    Got this today:
    Dear mickzer,

Thank you for your reply.

According the information provided to us the product will be available in October .

In case you would like your order to canceled please let us know

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

For future reference your case reference number is xxxxxxxx. This will allow us to quickly find the contact history when you need additional help. If we do not receive a reply, your support request will eventually be closed and set to "solved". A survey will be sent to you to gather your feedback.

To contact us by phone or obtain additional information (FAQ's, Forum, Manuals, etc.) please visit support.logitech.com

Best regards,
    Stavros E.
    Logitech Customer Care

Seems like we have a bit of a wait still.............
    mickzer.

Glad I kept the Italian one now apart for a few symbols in different places it's fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭styron

It's a measure of the backlog calamity created, that they've suspended selling the white option on both the 400K & 400K plus - have any keyboard you want as long as it's black!

Advertisement