Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Android Phones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Could do you a good price on a TCL M2U !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

eamonnq wrote: »
    Could do you a good price on a TCL M2U !!

Did you not just get that :p

Yep, but have to get a couple more!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭horse7

Gear best seem to be taking a very long time to reply to my emails. (Support) Anyone have same trouble?

horse7 wrote: »
    Gear best seem to be taking a very long time to reply to my emails. (Support) Anyone have same trouble?

Are they replying at all ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭michael999999

Has anyone had to return a phone to China?

How much did it cost?

The mic on my Umi Zero never worked so I'm sending it back tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

How much did it cost?

€10

Took two months

€10

Took two months

Ah Jesus!

Was that with An Post?

Ah Jesus!

Was that with An Post?

What do you think :pac: Yeah it was, register too

What do you think :pac: Yeah it was, register too

That's some length of time to be waiting!

• Advertisement

That's some length of time to be waiting!

It was a total disaster, after 4 months they send me out a new phone. Either request a full refund (good luck :D) or ask for a replacement phone immediately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

How much did it cost?

Apart from the mic issue, what did you think of the phone? I am thinking of ordering one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

Anyone know if I can order a Blu Vivo air from anywhere that deliver to Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭horse7

eamonnq wrote: »
    Are they replying at all ?
    Normally I get a reply in 2 to 3 days. But this time it was about 2 weeks before I got a reply. Anyway they have replied, and hopefully issue should be sorted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Apart from the mic issue, what did you think of the phone? I am thinking of ordering one.

Sorry to butt in. I got one for my wife a while ago. The phone was great after we flashed a different ROM. The one on it was buggy as hell. It's been working perfectly since then. The dual SIM works great.

fixxxer wrote: »
    Sorry to butt in. I got one for my wife a while ago. The phone was great after we flashed a different ROM. The one on it was buggy as hell. It's been working perfectly since then. The dual SIM works great.

What ROM did you flash?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

PostNL says my item has been processed in the country of destination and it hasn't moved in six days. Died this mean it's with customs and I might never see it or does PostNL just not get tracking info once it gets to France?

Seems to be lost. No movement on the site, no letter from customs, PostNL have no idea where is is... The seller is still responsible for me getting the item, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

This happened to me last year no apparent movement, then just arrived a week or two later. Sometimes documents are mixed up and the tracking no. You've been given is not the actual one on the package. Is it actually overdue yet, give it a few days. My phone arrived safe and sound and bonus no customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭90sBla

What ROM did you flash?

I too would like to know this! As my sis and her bf have one and both have horrible signal and all sorts of problems on their ROM

90sBla wrote: »
    I too would like to know this! As my sis and her bf have one and both have horrible signal and all sorts of problems on their ROM

I think it was the MIUI ROM he used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Seems to be lost. No movement on the site, no letter from customs, PostNL have no idea where is is... The seller is still responsible for me getting the item, right?

PostNL are pretty tragic. Even the clowns at fastway do a better job. Give it time.

I'm ordering a Nubia z9 mini tomorrow, seller on aIiexpress with no dhl customs if in EU. About 265 inc a nice red case. 16mp camera, 2gb ram, 2900mah battery, SD615 .

Going to sell my thl 5000 on adverts when it arrives. I just need something that has actual GPS. And a click to instant focus and shoot camera. The thl is a decent camera but far too slow to focus and shoit. I used to own a Nubia z5 mini and the camera was next level so I'm looking forward to returning to their brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

I'm ordering a Nubia z9 mini tomorrow, seller on aIiexpress with no dhl customs if in EU. About 265 inc a nice red case.

Going to sell my the 5000 on adverts when it arrives. I just need something that has actual GPS. I used to own a Nubia z5 mini and the camera was next level so I'm looking forward to returning to their brand.

I was just going to order that phone too, from the same seller. Also in Waterford, must be something in the air!

The camera on it is meant to be pretty good. Uses the same new Sony sensor as LG G4, but a slightly worse one obviously.

spix wrote: »
    I was just going to order that phone too, from the same seller. Also in Waterford, must be something in the air!

The camera on it is meant to be pretty good. Uses the same new Sony sensor as LG G4, but a slightly worse one obviously.

Ha! Savage. Yeah the camera is just excellent and has lots of built in weird but v nice looking Chinese filters too. Lollipop out the box too. Its just a good deal all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

I'm ordering a Nubia z9 mini tomorrow, seller on aIiexpress with no dhl customs if in EU. About 265 inc a nice red case. 16mp camera, 2gb ram, 2900mah battery, SD615 .

Going to sell my thl 5000 on adverts when it arrives. I just need something that has actual GPS. And a click to instant focus and shoot camera. The thl is a decent camera but far too slow to focus and shoit. I used to own a Nubia z5 mini and the camera was next level so I'm looking forward to returning to their brand.

Do you have a link please

abarkie wrote: »
    Do you have a link please

I was using the Ali app , but I'm pretty sure this is the same one. Just drop the seller an email to ask for it to come pre installed with play store and you're good to Go.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32315532797.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

The white one is 284e :(

Yes but the black one is far cheaper? Just get a nice case for 2 euro with it. I Don't see the problem

• Registered Users Posts: 5,838 ✭✭✭jeffk

Posted a thread to no reply ,so

Is the elephone p6000 a good phone? Looking to update a Huawei g510

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

jeffk wrote: »
    Posted a thread to no reply ,so

Is the elephone p6000 a good phone? Looking to update a Huawei g510

Its decent enough especially the price.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement