Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FSA League 1 Head to Head

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭The Neon Knight

Two wins on the bounce. Things starting to look a bit more respectable now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

I'm sorry but I actually let out an involuntary snort of laughter there :pac:

Thing's will turn around I'm sure and you'll have the chance to do the double over me at somestage as some consolation if not :)

im happy to hear i bring a bit of comedy to the league at this stage seeing as im no competition to anyone at this moment in time, nor probably this side of the november international break :pac:

when the results start falling for me, (currently 10th if it was based on points), i could well be the one who affects promotions/champions nearer the end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

im happy to hear i bring a bit of comedy to the league at this stage seeing as im no competition to anyone at this moment in time, nor probably this side of the november international break :pac:

when the results start falling for me, (currently 10th if it was based on points), i could well be the one who affects promotions/champions nearer the end :)

It was just the joke in the post I was laughing at :)

I've no doubt you'll be on the up soon. A few wins and you're right back in the mix.

It was just the joke in the post I was laughing at :)

I've no doubt you'll be on the up soon. A few wins and you're right back in the mix.

now i know how harry redknapp feels :pac:

Gerry hattricks propping up the table welcome top pf the table Brian is Gay to the Hattrick Arena this week, hopefully the curse of league leader strikes again, and bring an end to my 3 in a row losing streak

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'm up against Mike Ehrmantraut this week. We both have Aguero captain. It's then his Sakho, Chadli, Ivanovic, Dier, Duff and Krul vs my Berahino, Siggy, Baines, Clyne, Chambers and Mannone. I think it will be very close and will probably come down to bonus points or a yellow card or two.

looks like im leading 32-26 overnight, of us had Aguero (C)
    My: Guzan, Hutton, Fabregas, Di Maria and Costa
    v
    Your: Mc Carthy, Baines, Chadli, Di Maria, Fabregas and Costa

Im going to need Lambert and Keane to have worked hard on clean sheets this week

The most picked players in our league this week would give you this team
    Mannone
    Clyne Chambers Taylor
    Siggy Di Maria Fabregas Sterling
    Pelle Aguero (c) Costa

i only have 6 of those

The most picked players in our league this week would give you this team
    Mannone
    Clyne Chambers Taylor
    Siggy Di Maria Fabregas Sterling
    Pelle Aguero (c) Costa

i only have 6 of those

I have 9 of those and I sold Costa and Taylor this week as well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭HighClass

Hackers has me well and truely bet this week! 60 - 34, you got a really good score for the week that's in it!

Still searching for that 3rd win!

• Advertisement

I have beaten Mike Ehrmantraut on a scoreline of 53-31, thought it would be much closer. Should move up a few places into the Europa League spots. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Gonna be very very close in my game with Gerry Hat Tricks. With the subs in, it's currently 44-41 to myself.

I either have McCarthy to play in goal tonight or Mannone to come in for 2 points, meaning I'll be on 46. They have Guzan and Hutton to play. A QPR goal could seal the deal, two would for sure once there's no assists.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Need a few save points from guzan or something from Benteke or I will lose by 1 point !

It looks like I claim a narrow victory over Weetabix this week. It'll be 38-35 to me when subs come in. A Cisse no show probably won it for me.

It also looks like each of the top 4 win again this week, pending some shocks in the 2nd half. The top 3 will be on 21 while I'll move onto 18 on my own. Keeping in touch with the front 3 now is the focus

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Hackers

Yeah things worked out well for me this week. Had 2 FTs so brought in Sanchez & berahino for ulloa and di Maria. A bit of a risk but some times they need to be taken! Seriously considering making it 3 Chelsea attackers for next week, Hazard to join fabregas and Costa, sterling out
    HighClass wrote: »
    Hackers has me well and truely bet this week! 60 - 34, you got a really good score for the week that's in it!

Still searching for that 3rd win!

another defeat for the Gerry Hattricks, Santry Red sending me to 4 in a row

So I'm up against finnharpsboy this week and it's 5th plays 20th. The teams are pretty different but he seems to be down to a bare 11 with some of his players either injured or non-starters so that could count in my favour.

Fixtures for this week:

454896854d9a6da7edb587c4a034e790.png

4th v 7th as Mr.Prodston takes on my resurgent Wastamonies. Going for 4 wins in a row this week , Teams are pretty different so it'll be a very interesting match up.

4th v 7th as Mr.Prodston takes on my resurgent Wastamonies. Going for 4 wins in a row this week , Teams are pretty different so it'll be a very interesting match up.

I'll be looking to push up into the top 3 I'm afraid. The sooner I cement my promotion spot I can concentrate on winning the thing :pac:

We're actually pretty similar in midfield and up front bar my 2 Southampton lads. Your defenders will outscore mine going by the fixtures so it probably is down to what my Pelle and Tadic do away to Hull. Plus any transfers or hits made.

I wish you marginally less luck than me this week. A 1 point victory will do fine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,667 ✭✭✭✭dahat

I'm up against Brian is Gay this week.

Very similar teams and before transfers are confirmed it looks to come to these...

Tadic (me) v Chadli ( Brian is Gay)
    Clyne. v Bertrand

Really need this win to get a Top 4 position.

• Advertisement

Another win for me this week against finnharpsboy. That's 3 in a row for me now and steadily making ground on the leaders. Up next is Kilburn.

Unless PVA gets like -10 tomorrow I'll claim victory over The Neon Knight. I currently lead 46-44 with Coloccini's to come in and whatever PVA does. Keeping pace with the leaders and outpacing the chasing pack is important, especially as I'm going through somewhat of a rut.

Shelvey's red coupled with Coloccini's points off the bench for me proved decisive. Best of luck next week and onwards :)

I just realised that I'll make no ground this week as the top 4 look like they are all going to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

You will beat me next week relegation free fall since I was top for first 4 weeks

kilburn wrote: »
    You will beat me next week relegation free fall since I was top for first 4 weeks

I'm not taking anything for granted. This game can throw up big surprises and I think that with the standard on show anyone can beat anyone else in a given week.

jebforever wrote: »
    I'm not taking anything for granted. This game can throw up big surprises and I think that with the standard on show anyone can beat anyone else in a given week.

Except me it seems :pac:
    Well done, you saw me off comfortably this week

Unless PVA gets like -10 tomorrow I'll claim victory over The Neon Knight. I currently lead 46-44 with Coloccini's to come in and whatever PVA does. Keeping pace with the leaders and outpacing the chasing pack is important, especially as I'm going through somewhat of a rut.

Shelvey's red coupled with Coloccini's points off the bench for me proved decisive. Best of luck next week and onwards :)

Nice job Mr.Prodston ...... again a very underwhelming performance from my lads results in defeat. Think some major surgery is needed over the coming weeks.

Up against Mike Ehrmantraut this week. Both of us are after Breaking Bad with -4 hits.

Good luck, would be great to see you back on boards a bit more again too :)

Trailing Kilburn 55-40. He captained Aguero so I think that he has the tie in the bag. Differences left are his Wisdom and Siggy vs my Sanchez, Foster, Chambers and Berahino. I'll be hoping for an Arsenal cleanie and Berahino and Sanchez wonder shows.

• Advertisement

Is the longest losing streak in the league coming to an end or am I to suffer more heartache.....

Leading Christy Browne by 5 with his mannone/krul, kaboul, chadli and siggy to go vs my krul, wisdom, chambers and sanchez

Advertisement