Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSNI Recruitment - Stage 4.5 - The Wait

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Any of you 65% ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Lo14

72%

Lo14 wrote: »
    72%

What was your hold up?

What was your hold up?

Getting my ICT cert to them... Fingers crossed for you soon! Could there be more calls tomorrow?

Lo14 wrote: »
    Getting my ICT cert to them... Fingers crossed for you soon! Could there be more calls tomorrow?

Yeh should be a few calls tomorrow, doubtful for this intake considering there are lots of higher scores coming in on it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 Brunoboy

Mop a top wrote: »
    So your PCA hadn't expired! Congrats :D

It would of expired days after start date!!!..skin of my teeth job but I'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭marfrig2014

Congrats guys. No calls here yet.

I assume the 6 month expiry rule applies if you defer too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Mop a top

Congrats guys. No calls here yet.

I assume the 6 month expiry rule applies if you defer too?

Think it does

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭marfrig2014

In that case there is no possibility of deferring without having to redo PCA and medical given the length of time between all the stages.

In that case there is no possibility of deferring without having to redo PCA and medical given the length of time between all the stages.

They said I'd have to redo the medical or possibly just aspects of it. I'm tempted to ring and ask have they figured out exactly what they're doing as they couldn't give me a definitive answer last time

• Advertisement

Btw why haven't any of you lucky buggers made an intake 7 thread?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Winnie8

Long time lurker! I'm in with 66 (female 26). Will set up an intake 7 thread if I can work it out...

Lol blue button at the top of the main menu saying "new thread" :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭oztop1234

Just got the call :-)

Lol I don't have that option or I would have pressed it ;) you need certain authorities apparently, I'll let someone else set that up.
    These weeks are going to drag now, my heart is not in my job anymore!

Winnie8 wrote: »
    Lol I don't have that option or I would have pressed it ;) you need certain authorities apparently, I'll let someone else set that up.
    These weeks are going to drag now, my heart is not in my job anymore!

My heart hasn't been in it since the I passed the medical lol. I'm not setting up the new thread. Broke my heart doing one for my muckers in 4.

Congrats everyone!!!

Made an intake 7 thread :)

Still no sign of anything for me ! Plenty already in this one, i doubt that's it until next intake!

My call was after lunch nearer to 15.00.

Still no sign of anything for me

Some 65's got the call this morning! :(

DC when did your vetting clear? Do you know the specific date? You can hang around with me for the next lot of calls lol

• Advertisement

Mop a top wrote: »
    DC when did your vetting clear? Do you know the specific date? You can hang around with me for the next lot of calls lol

Cleared in September, first week at some stage. Same date as Oztop!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DB89

Sitting on 65 myself here, the suspense is killing me!

Think I might be joining you guys in the wait for the next batch of calls.

You've still today and tomorrow ;) depends where you're at on the merit list. Oz might have scored higher than you in the IST

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 StanSmith

Too much suspense. How are your IST results out of interest? Need to have some patience just

I won't be getting a call for 7 or 8 so count me out

If Oz thinks he's rIght with his IST mark, he scored 1 point higher than me...

Edit: Turns out he scored less than me at IST ??

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Dr_watson

Looks like it's going to be tight for spaces for sub 65% with a maximum of 3 intakes left now and a bunch of people above that still in limbo. Stress levels going up....maybe some good news for me in 5 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tim89

Dr_watson wrote: »
    Looks like it's going to be tight for spaces for sub 65% with a maximum of 3 intakes left now and a bunch of people above that still in limbo. Stress levels going up....maybe some good news for me in 5 weeks.

Be well more than 3 more intakes so there will

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Dr_watson

Tim89 wrote: »
    Be well more than 3 more intakes so there will

No. Only January February and March (end of financial year) intakes before this candidate list is binned and moves onto new 2014 campaign which is at AC stage currently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭didierdrogba

Dr_watson wrote: »
    No. Only January February and March (end of financial year) intakes before this candidate list is binned and moves onto new 2014 campaign which is at AC stage currently.

Yeah I had heard originally it was to be 9 intakes of 42 to make up 378. Just hoping that they'll have added an extra one as they haven't taken as many as expected in the first 6/7

Advertisement