Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for players, or a game? Post here...No phone numbers in this thread please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mh123

Hi All,

First pre-season training session tonight at 7pm, everyone welcome!

Bit about us:
    Amateur Dublin Nothside club pre season starts Tuesday 8th July .

There is 3 teams: Sunday Side , Saturday side & the over 35s side.

We are looking to strengthen the squads.

We have the best facilities in the league.

We have quality pitches for good football & great training facilities with a club house, gym, bar etc...and that's why league of Ireland teams train beside us!!

It's a very well run club for 44 years with a strong committee.

All 3 squads are very strong and are challenging for cups and leagues at the end of each season, and one of our teams won the league last season.

We have some quality players and play good football and ALL new players are welcome.

It's a good training session and good craic also with all the lads who are all sound.

Everyone welcome so If you’re interested PM me for more info, even come down and check it out the first few sessions.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Bohser

Anyone looking for an average player from Thurs-Sun for 5-6 aside in the Center for Deaf in Cabra or in Finglas Leisure Center or somewhere near either? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 e02bf081

Anyone looking for an OK player anywhere in West or South Dublin? 30 yrs old and reasonably fit. PM if interested. Thanks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

e02bf081 wrote: »
    Anyone looking for an OK player anywhere in West or South Dublin? 30 yrs old and reasonably fit. PM if interested. Thanks.

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭digitalninja

looking for tuesday night 5 a side action 32 - fit enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 sheasus90

Hi all, just moved up to Dublin recently and am living in Harold's Cross. Any 11 a side with training or 5 a side in the area? There is a pitch called Rosary Park in the area but I dont think there is a mens team there. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17 henryswanson

Player found..... If interested in being a sub, PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mh123

11 a side players wanted northside - training Tuesday & Thursday , matches sat or sun depending on team u play with

3 teams: Sunday Side , Saturday side & the over 35s side.

-looking to strengthen the squads.

- best facilities in the league.

-quality pitches for good football & great training facilities with a club house, gym, bar etc...and that's why league of Ireland teams train beside us!!
    -well run club for 44 years with a strong committee.

PM me for more info, only back training,

training this Tuesday and friendly match Thursday if interested in a run to check it out.

Cheers

Martin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭con___manx1

A couple of players wanted for a weekly 7 aside in arklow. monday nights

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Hi Guys, if your interested in playing Astro Football in Coolmine Sports and Leisure Club every Tuesday night 9 - 10pm ? It's beside Blanchardstown sc.
    Then please send me a private message

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

Looking for players for an indoor 5-a-side game, average standard, on a Thursday evening from 6-7pm in St.Catherines sports hall on Marrowbone lane ( just off Cork street ). Looking for 1 or 2 regular players to boost the numbers. €6 per week, pay-as-you-play! If any one is interested PM me!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭not1but4

Looking for games on either Monday or Tuesday in south east Dublin. Would also be interested in 11 a side games.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭chris_john_lane

Looking for a game in finglas or nearby

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭chris_john_lane

mh123 wrote: »
    Hi All,

First pre-season training session tonight at 7pm, everyone welcome!

Bit about us:
    Amateur Dublin Nothside club pre season starts Tuesday 8th July .

There is 3 teams: Sunday Side , Saturday side & the over 35s side.

We are looking to strengthen the squads.

We have the best facilities in the league.

We have quality pitches for good football & great training facilities with a club house, gym, bar etc...and that's why league of Ireland teams train beside us!!

It's a very well run club for 44 years with a strong committee.

All 3 squads are very strong and are challenging for cups and leagues at the end of each season, and one of our teams won the league last season.

We have some quality players and play good football and ALL new players are welcome.

It's a good training session and good craic also with all the lads who are all sound.

Everyone welcome so If you’re interested PM me for more info, even come down and check it out the first few sessions.

Thanks

Still looking for players?!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 robbyutd

Saints and Scholars Futsal team looking for players. Training Thursday from 8pm to 10pm at St. Benildus College. New players welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 D_Coyne

looking for a some football to play during the week, im 25 fit enough player

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Riche670

Looking for a Goalkeeper for a regular Monday night 11-a-side game, on the new astro pitches in St.Benildus, Stillorgan. Matches are 1-hour long and are usually at 7pm, occasionally at 8pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Anyone up for a game of 5 a side astro today at 6?

Ballyfermot astro, €5.

Send me a PM, ta

• Registered Users Posts: 31 raycre

Hi lads, We have a regular game in Celbridge 5-aside park at 8pm on Fridays. Decent enough standard. We are usually looking for players most weeks due to drops outs etc, so if anyone wants to be a sub then pm me your number/email & Ill put you on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Andy Mc 2010

I"m looking for a game close to city center midweek. PM If you have any slots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Mikept

Hi

I am a physical therapist who has just moved to Dublin, I am looking for a game of soccer, any standard, any size 5,7 or 11 a side,

If anyone is looking for players in the Dublin area let me know. Or PM me.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mikept

Hey I'm looking for a game of soccer in the Dublin city area...if anyone is looking for players.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bluestrattos

Anyone looking for an average-ish player anywhere in South Dublin? 33 yrs old and reasonably fit.
    I usually play Saturday morning, but I was looking to get a game or two over week days (5/6/7 or 11).

Thanks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Anyone looking for an average-ish player anywhere in South Dublin? 33 yrs old and reasonably fit.
    I usually play Saturday morning, but I was looking to get a game or two over week days (5/6/7 or 11).

Thanks

what position do you play?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Please Read

The Boards Football team (Astro league) are looking for players
    We play tuesday nights in south Dublin, this season we will play in Dudrum.
    It's an 11 a side league.

Season starts again at the end of September, we'll likely have a few friendlies before then are an on the hunt for new players.

If you're interested drop me a PM with the position you play

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Darrenon91

Hey, I just recently moved to Dublin and I am looking to join a soccer team later in the year. I have played soccer at a decent level before having played a year with Limerick FC in 2011, mainly with the reserves and under 19's and I have played premier in Clare for the last 5 years. I have chosen GAA for the last couple of years but looking to get back into the soccer this winter. Im living in the city so a south Dublin team would probably suit better but im open to suggestions. Im looking to play at a decent level so f anyone knows a competitive team that would take me in later in the year as I know the seasons start soon let me know. Cheers.

are you looking to join a grass team?

St Josephs would be a good place to go imo

Ya a grass team is what I would be looking for. Can you give me details on where they are located and the easiet access to their grounds via the city center. Also the league and division they play in. Greatly appreciated.

Darrenon91 wrote: »
    Ya a grass team is what I would be looking for. Can you give me details on where they are located and the easiet access to their grounds via the city center. Also the league and division they play in. Greatly appreciated.

They are based just of York Road (46a gets you to do the door)
    https://www.facebook.com/st.josephsboys?fref=ts

• Advertisement

Thats great, thanks for the help. Ill contact the manager in due course. I am not available until october so hopefully that wont be a problem.

Advertisement