Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Freemasons

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Npatton

enno99 wrote: »
    What major differences are there between english freemasonry and Irish freemasonry that you think sets them apart ?

Has the Irish grand Lodge ever been been a logggerheads with other grand lodges ? UGLE or other recognised freemasonic grand lodges

Has England policy ever encroached on Irish policy? Is not the Irish constitution and laws copied from the British? Do lawyers and judges operate under British jurisdiction in Ireland. Are not all barristers member of the BAR the British accredited register? Is Scotland seperate from England Wales and Northern Ireland, Gibraltar, Falklands,? Jersey, Canada??? Answer this with clarity and with authority and you will know the positions and place of UGLE, and York and Scotish Rite. Know this and you qualified to comment on Freemasonry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

A money making group.
    I think you might be confusing a few things there.....

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭shleedance

My GF's father is a freemason (he was worshipful master at one point in his local lodge), and he was actually quite open about it. Even read some of the literature he had in regards to it and suggested I'd join. I'd pass, mainly because I'm not religious.

Frankly, they're harmless. The symbolism is mostly to keep with traditions of old, rather than to keep any secrets. Few pop fiction books later, and suddenly they're part of a massive conspiracy. *roll*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Personally those pop fiction books didn't interest me at all. I watched one of the films.. Trying to remember the name... the one with Tom Hanks, I'm sure you all know which one.
    Now news reports and investigations into certain issues in society, which have related to or connected to people who are freemasons, was much more interesting and substantial.
    Which have been covered in depth in this thread, if people care to look back many pages.

A money making group.
    Substantial seems to be a step too far from what we've seen on the pages so far though :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Absolam wrote: »
    Substantial seems to be a step too far from what we've seen on the pages so far though :-)

So you class court cases and tribunals as fictional as those books?
    Surely not!
    My point was that compared to those fictional books, the topics in this thread are more substantial. I ment comparisons. There is no solid evidence or judges and poiticians would have to be dragged out of office :)

A money making group.
    Torakx wrote: »
    So you class court cases and tribunals as fictional as those books? Surely not! My point was that compared to those fictional books, the topics in this thread are more substantial. I ment comparisons. There is no solid evidence or judges and poiticians would have to be dragged out of office :)
    Well, court cases and tribunals that result in a demonstrable links to Masonic misdeeds would be, but where there are vague allusions to Freemasonry and elaborate conspiracy theories which result in no evidence or actionable material, I'd certainly class them as just as fictional as those books, though generally less well researched (which is saying something!).
    As you say there is no solid evidence, so it's just fiction in another setting...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭j80ezgvc3p92xu

A group to make contacts.
    The top levels of Freemasonry, both Scottish and Grand Orient, worship Lucifer as their god. This is stated by masons themselves ie. Pike in 'Morals and Dogma' and Crowley's books.

A money making group.
    The top levels of Freemasonry, both Scottish and Grand Orient, worship Lucifer as their god. This is stated by masons themselves ie. Pike in 'Morals and Dogma' and Crowley's books.
    That's not true. I'd expand, but let's just go with; it's simply nonsense.

That's not true. I'd expand, but let's just go with; it's simply nonsense.

Some people refuse to believe the truth even if it hits them straight in the face:

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" (Morals and Dogma, p.321)

Want more?

"Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah." (Morals and Dogma, p.741)

For those who do not know what the Kabalah is : it is a book on occult Jewish black magic, again= pure satanism.

More Albert Pike lucifer quotes?

Here is one from another book, Occult Theocracy:

"That which we must say to the crowd is - We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition.

To you Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine....Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God." (Occult Theocrasy, p.220-221)(Pike's letter to Masonic supreme council, dated July 14 1889)

The messed up thing is Pike was Scottish rite, which is considered "softer" than Grand Orient. So for those people involved in Masonry or considering joining, please stay away. It will cost you your soul and you will be eternally damned in the afterlife.

• Advertisement

A money making group.
    Some people refuse to believe the truth even if it hits them straight in the face:
    And some people are remarkably selective in the portions of documents they read, almost as if they're only reading other peoples excerpts....
    "Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" (Morals and Dogma, p.321) Want more?
    Absolutely. Why don't you qoute the entire passage, so you can read your quote in context?
    "Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah." (Morals and Dogma, p.741)
    So, no reference to Lucifer there then?
    For those who do not know what the Kabalah is : it is a book on occult Jewish black magic, again= pure satanism.
    And for those who don't actually know what Qabbālâ is, it is Judaic esotericism. Judaism, of course, doesn't include a devil called Satan, rather the concept of satan ( yetzer hara) refers to the personal inclination to do wrong. Though if you just think Judaism is Satanism anyway maybe it's a different discussion you're wanting...
    More Albert Pike lucifer quotes?
    Here is one from another book, Occult Theocracy:
    "That which we must say to the crowd is - We worship a God, but it is the God that one adores without superstition.
    To you Sovereign Grand Inspectors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees - The Masonic religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the Luciferian doctrine....Yes, Lucifer is God, and unfortunately Adonay is also God." (Occult Theocrasy, p.220-221)(Pike's letter to Masonic supreme council, dated July 14 1889)
    Ah. Presuming you didn't go to the source on this one then? Because if you had you'd know Pike didn't write this, but it was a forgery created as part of Taxils hoax? Here's a quick linky to a better reference for you Idiots Guide To Freemasonry 2nd Edition , or if you prefer Wikipedia: Leo Taxil
    The messed up thing is Pike was Scottish rite, which is considered "softer" than Grand Orient. So for those people involved in Masonry or considering joining, please stay away. It will cost you your soul and you will be eternally damned in the afterlife.
    Isn't the messed up thing that you're offering advice without actually knowing what you're talking about? Like knowing the difference between Scottish, Scottish Rite, and Grand Orient? Or how Crowley fits into the story of Freemasonry, never mind Pike, who requires some study.
    So, lets return to your original assertion:
    The top levels of Freemasonry, both Scottish and Grand Orient, worship Lucifer as their god.
    Are you going to enlighten us with the basis for your statement? Then you might tell us why two of the three main forms of Freemasonry are absent from your assertion? After which we can move on to Pike and Crowley.

Look im going to find it very hard to discuss this topic with someone who refers to Satanism as "esotericism" (makes you feel better inside, doesn't it ? ) and replies to genuine quotes from Freemasons' prime text with a Wikipedia reference and Idiot's Guides. I sense you are a Mason yourself and are desperately afraid of the truth as it will break the brainwashing you received courtesy of fellow craftsmen and some of the mainstream publications on the subject. However I sincerely hope you get out of this cult before its too late.

A money making group.
    Look im going to find it very hard to discuss this topic with someone who refers to Satanism as "esotericism" (makes you feel better inside, doesn't it ? )
    Well the dictionary says this is satanism and this is esotericism. It's pretty easy to tell the difference between the two, so please rest assured when I refer to esotericism I'm not referring to satanism, or vice versa. However, if you can't distinguish between a Christian sub-cult and a Judaic one then you probably will have difficulty discussing the topic, yes. And no, of course your lack of comprehension doesn't make me feel better inside, it makes me feel a little sadder that people can understand so little when so much information is available to them.
    and replies to genuine quotes from Freemasons' prime text with a Wikipedia reference and Idiot's Guides.
    I'm not sure what you think you mean when you say "Freemasons' prime text" since you didn't link to your source material. To be fair, I thought my links were at about the right comprehension level for your understanding at this point. I note you haven't addressed my replies to your quotes though; is it too inconvenient?
    I sense you are a Mason yourself
    I sincerely hope that's because you read my posts on this thread saying "I am a Freemason" rather than you believe you've used some mystical power to divine the truth?
    and are desperately afraid of the truth as it will break the brainwashing you received courtesy of fellow craftsmen and some of the mainstream publications on the subject.
    I've never yet found a truth to be feared, though it's interesting that you think brainwashing is so minimal in effect that your 'truth' could 'break' it. Perhaps you should consider the brainwashing effect of your own cult before you worry about how the opinions of my fellow craftsmen may affect me? I don't worry too much about the brainwashing effect of 'mainstream publications', since as you might imagine I have access to quite a substantial body of non mainstream literature as well, including the majority of anti-masonic publications.
    However I sincerely hope you get out of this cult before its too late.
    I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm afraid your own religious views demonstrate far more cultish inculcation than my own rather more secular ones.

Anyways, just to recap in case you were losing track;
    1) Can you quote the Pike passage in its' entirety so we can decide from the context of the line you posted whether he is in fact saying he worships Lucifer as his god?

2) Are you prepared to withdraw your attribution of the work of Taxil to Pike?

3) Do you acknowledge that Judaism doesn't include a devil called Satan?

4) Do you believe Judaism is Satanism?

5) Do you know the difference between Scottish, Scottish Rite, and Grand Orient? Can you demonstrate your understanding of the difference?

6) Can you enlighten us with the basis for your assertion that top levels of Freemasonry, both Scottish and Grand Orient, worship Lucifer as their god?

7) Can you tell us why two of the three main forms of Freemasonry are absent from your assertion?

Oh, and just one more, as a matter of interest. Who considers Scottish Rite to be 'softer' than Grand Orient, and in what way?

Well the dictionary says and . It's pretty easy to tell the difference between the two, so please rest assured when I refer to esotericism I'm not referring to satanism, or vice versa. However, if you can't distinguish between a Christian sub-cult and a Judaic one then you probably will have difficulty discussing the topic, yes. And no, of course your lack of comprehension doesn't make me feel better inside, it makes me feel a little sadder that people can understand so little when so much information is available to them.
    I'm not sure what you think you mean when you say "Freemasons' prime text" since you didn't link to your source material. To be fair, I thought my links were at about the right comprehension level for your understanding at this point. I note you haven't addressed my replies to your quotes though; is it too inconvenient?

I sincerely hope that's because you read my posts on this thread saying "I am a Freemason" rather than you believe you've used some mystical power to divine the truth?
    I've never yet found a truth to be feared, though it's interesting that you think brainwashing is so minimal in effect that your 'truth' could 'break' it. Perhaps you should consider the brainwashing effect of your own cult before you worry about how the opinions of my fellow craftsmen may affect me? I don't worry too much about the brainwashing effect of 'mainstream publications', since as you might imagine I have access to quite a substantial body of non mainstream literature as well, including the majority of anti-masonic publications.
    I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm afraid your own religious views demonstrate far more cultish inculcation than my own rather more secular ones.

Anyways, just to recap in case you were losing track;
    1) Can you quote the Pike passage in its' entirety so we can decide from the context of the line you posted whether he is in fact saying he worships Lucifer as his god?

5) Do you know the difference between Scottish, Scottish Rite, and Grand Orient? Can you demonstrate your understanding of the difference?

6) Can you enlighten us with the basis for your assertion that top levels of Freemasonry, both Scottish and Grand Orient, worship Lucifer as their god?

7) Can you tell us why two of the three main forms of Freemasonry are absent from your assertion?

Oh, and just one more, as a matter of interest. Who considers Scottish Rite to be 'softer' than Grand Orient, and in what way?

I see a few ad hominem attacks there, getting a bit desperate are we? Also I would like to point out that nowhere have I equated Judaism with Satanism, so again your logic escapes me. I see that you will just refuse to take anything I have to say on board so I will instead just direct you to the one of the most authoritative books on Freemasonry out there , its available on pdf doing a quick google search: "Grand Orient Freemasonry Unmasked" by George F. Dillon. The writer quotes extensively from Masonic texts.

A money making group.
    I see a few ad hominem attacks there, getting a bit desperate are we?
    That's quite rich, given I replied directly to your own comments about me. You obviously abide by the maxim 'tis better to give than receive.
    Also I would like to point out that nowhere have I equated Judaism with Satanism, so again your logic escapes me.
    Let me help. You said:
    Qabbālâ (or Kabalah, as you say) is a part of Judaism. And you have said it is (pure!) satanism.
    I see that you will just refuse to take anything I have to say on board
    I'd be happy to take on board the answers to the questions I asked you?
    so I will instead just direct you to the one of the most authoritative books on Freemasonry out there , its available on pdf doing a quick google search: "Grand Orient Freemasonry Unmasked" by George F. Dillon. The writer quotes extensively from Masonic texts.
    What makes you think the book is in any way authoritative at all? Leaving aside the fact that it's written by a non Mason, who has never witnessed any Masonic activity, about the Grand Orient, held by Freemasonry to be 'irregular' and not part of Freemasonry, the writer is a self confessed anti-Mason (and anti-Semite) who believed there was a Masonic war against Christian civilisation. Really, the lectures aren't actually about Freemasonry of any sort either; they're about defaming any philosophy which does not exalt Catholic Christianity. Jews, Republicans, the Illuminati, the Templars, Jacobites and Athiests.. they all get thrown in the mix. And then of course there is the fact that it was written in 1884, so probably can't give a great deal of insight into a modern organistion one hundred and thirty years later.
    No, sorry, you can't really contend it's even an authoritative text on Freemasonry, never mind one of the most authoritive . You'll have to try a little harder. Still, back to the questions, eh?

8) Who considers Scottish Rite to be 'softer' than Grand Orient, and in what way?

Ok just a few initial remarks:

You criticize Dillon for claiming there is a Masonic plot against Christian civilization. However that is exactly what is happening. Dillon proves that it was in fact the Masons who were responsible for most of the "great" revolutions in the last centuries. It is not a hypothesis, anyone who does some basic research will soon reach the same conclusion. For example, "brother" Lenin was a 33rd degree Mason and de facto responsible for some 100 million deaths. For more on Masons and the Russian Revolution I direct you to the works of Juri Lina who has come up with some outstanding works on the subject.

The Catholic Church is aware of Masonry's destructive plotting and a number of encyclicals have been issued condemning the craft. The absolute ban on Catholics entering Freemasonry remains in place and whoever disregards this is automatically excommunicated. Surely the Church is not an organization that would absolutely ban something based on some obscure conspiracy theory?

1) I will not quote the passage in its entirety. How much do you want? A page? Maybe a chapter? I'm sorry but I have better things to do than trawl through a book written by a Satanist and type up whole pages. Anyways I thought the line "Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" (Morals and Dogma, p.321) is pretty self explanatory. I mean Pike does not condemn Lucifer, the father of all evil, but instead proclaims him as a light-bearer. If you miss the point here you simply do not want to accept it.

2) The whole 'Taxil conspiracy' has not been wholly proven. There are people who claim the "Protocols" are a forgery, but there are people who claim they are authentic. Both purport to use real evidence to support their claims. Anyway, it would be strange that the passage would appear in the book "Occult Theocracy", a book written by Masons for Masons. Why would they be trying to deceive themselves?

3) The entity known as satan is very real, however major religions do have different names for him.

4) Judaism is not satanism nor did I ever state it was. Christianity was to some extent based on Judaism. However, the Kabbalah is an occult book which draws on Judaic concepts. Most Jews do not identify with this filth and abhor its contents. Therefore, as with any black magic, I would equate the Kabbalah with satanism. Judaism I would not.

5) I do realize that Freemasonry has many strands. For example it could be said that the Scottish Rite is slightly less aggressive and generally less anti-Christian than the ominous Grand Orient of the mainland. However, Freemasonry as a whole has been condemned by religious leaders around the world many times therefore I do not occupy myself extensively with differentiating between them.

6) Please see point 1. Also Alister Crolwley, the most famous satanist of the 20th century, was whether you like it or not a Freemason.

7)See point 5

8) Softer as in not so aggressively anti-Christian. The Grand Orient was involved in some major Christian holocausts throughout history ( French Revolution, Russian Revolution) while in contrast the American revolution orchestrated by the Scottish rite was not anti-Christian in character. The Grand Orient's stance on Catholics is perfectly demonstrated by the Affaire Des Fiches (1904-1905) where it was discovered that the Masons effectively blocked promotions of Catholic civil servants in France.

I would also like to point to the fact that most low level masons are simply well meaning dupes, thinking they are entering an organization twhich makes "good men better" and gets involved in charity. This is because humans are attracted to good and repulsed by evil in general. If the Grand Masters exposed their true occultism and sinister plans no one would join.

A money making group.
    You criticize Dillon for claiming there is a Masonic plot against Christian civilization. However that is exactly what is happening.
    Except of course that there is no such thing as christian civilisation? And if there was, it must be a pretty ineffective plot to have been in play for over one hundred and thirty years yet have had no discernable effect. Unless of course that's why there's no such thing as christian civilisation.....
    Dillon proves that it was in fact the Masons who were responsible for most of the "great" revolutions in the last centuries.
    Ah now, proves is a bit strong for 'wildly accuses' don't you think?
    It is not a hypothesis, anyone who does some basic research will soon reach the same conclusion.
    This at least is true. A hypothesis is a working theory based on available evidence, and Dillons hyperbole contains neither. So it's more a diatribe than a hypothesis.
    For example, "brother" Lenin was a 33rd degree Mason and de facto responsible for some 100 million deaths.
    Excellent example, since there's no evidence at all that Lenin was a Mason, but there is ample evidence that he was an avowed atheist, which meant he was excluded from becoming a Freemason even if he wanted to be one. If you want to check on the requirements for becoming a Freemason, you'll find them in this thread.
    For more on Masons and the Russian Revolution I direct you to the works of Juri Lina who has come up with some outstanding works on the subject.
    How about the works of a historian, rather than an anti Masonic activist? They'd be a tiny bit more convincing..... And when you say outstanding, I'm not sure what qualities you're comparing?
    The Catholic Church is aware of Masonry's destructive plotting and a number of encyclicals have been issued condemning the craft.
    Six I think. I don't think any of them specifically mention any particular destructive plotting by Masonry though, which you'd think they'd get to after six attempts?
    The absolute ban on Catholics entering Freemasonry remains in place and whoever disregards this is automatically excommunicated.
    You are aware that's not actually true, aren't you? It has been discussed at length in this thread if not. Worth a read.
    Surely the Church is not an organization that would absolutely ban something based on some obscure conspiracy theory?
    Surely not. Anyway, the Churches issues with Freemasonry, and the reasons for them, have also been covered in this thread, which you could have a read of.
    1) I will not quote the passage in its entirety. How much do you want? A page? Maybe a chapter? I'm sorry but I have better things to do than trawl through a book written by a Satanist and type up whole pages. Anyways I thought the line "Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!" (Morals and Dogma, p.321) is pretty self explanatory. I mean Pike does not condemn Lucifer, the father of all evil, but instead proclaims him as a light-bearer. If you miss the point here you simply do not want to accept it.
    Oh gosh. Since you're obviously so awfully busy, I'll quote the passage in its entirety for you.
    "The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apothesis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, for traditions are full of sensual or selfish Souls ? Doubt it not! Divine Revelations and Inspirations: and Inspiration is not of one Age nor of one Creed. Plato and Philo, also, were inspired. The Apocalypse, indeed, is a book as obscure as the Sohar. It is written hieroglyphically with numbers and images; and the Apostle often appeals to the intelligence of the Initiated. “Let him who hath knowledge, understand! let him who understands, calculate !” he often says, after an allegory or the mention of a number. Saint John, the favorite Apostle, and the Depositary of all the Secrets of the Saviour, therefore did not write to be understood by the multitude."
    Rather than explain it to you point by point, I suggest you read this, written by a christian mason I think (bit of a shocker for you; there are quite a few christian freemasons). Or if you like, just read the first line of the quote. The one that comes before the bit you quoted, and talks about "Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer". There are quite a number of passages in Morals and Dogma where Pike affirms his Christian faith, but you have to actually read the book, rather than repeat the five line quote that every anti-Masonry site drags out. Or you can just assume the quote is self explanatory and not bother thinking, whatever suits.
    2) The whole 'Taxil conspiracy' has not been wholly proven. There are people who claim the "Protocols" are a forgery, but there are people who claim they are authentic. Both purport to use real evidence to support their claims.
    Well, not wholly proven, aside of course from Marie Joseph Jogand-Pagès himself admitting they were a hoax at the press conference he called for that very purpose. After that I don't think a lot of effort went into proving it was a hoax.
    Anyway, it would be strange that the passage would appear in the book "Occult Theocracy", a book written by Masons for Masons. Why would they be trying to deceive themselves?
    Have you actually read any of the ideas you're parroting?
    Occult Theocracy wasn't written by Masons for Masons, it was written by Edith Starr Miller. As a clue, Edith is a female name. It's on the cover. It's on the wikipedia page.
    3) The entity known as satan is very real, however major religions do have different names for him.
    I didn't ask if you believe in Satan; I think you've left us in no doubt where you're coming from on that score. I asked if you acknowledge that Judaism doesn't include a devil called Satan. It's a simple question, only requiring you to acquire a modicum of knowledge about a religion you professed some understanding of when you asserted one of its facets was satanism.
    4) Judaism is not satanism nor did I ever state it was. Christianity was to some extent based on Judaism.
    What does Christianity being 'to some extent based on Judaism' have to do with Judaism?
    However, the Kabbalah is an occult book which draws on Judaic concepts.
    So, what exactly makes it occult? And what differentiates this book from the Torah and the Zohar?
    Most Jews do not identify with this filth and abhor its contents.
    Seriously? I suggest you consider the term 'Mekubal'. Study of the zohar, and 'kabbalah', are readily identifiable in orthodox judaism.
    Therefore, as with any black magic, I would equate the Kabbalah with satanism. Judaism I would not.
    It would be nice if you could explain what you mean by black magic too....
    5) I do realize that Freemasonry has many strands. For example it could be said that the Scottish Rite is slightly less aggressive and generally less anti-Christian than the ominous Grand Orient of the mainland.
    Yes, i think that's similar to something you already said. I'd still ask, who might say that? Why would they say that? What mainland would they be referring too?
    However, Freemasonry as a whole has been condemned by religious leaders around the world many times therefore I do not occupy myself extensively with differentiating between them.
    That would probably account for your lack of understanding, though it doesn't excuse it if you're posting on a thread about Freemasonry.
    6) Please see point 1.
    I did. It doesn't account for your assertion that top levels of Freemasonry, both Scottish and Grand Orient, worship Lucifer as their god. Although, your answer to question 5) does indicate that you probably simply have no idea what you're asserting.
    Also Alister Crolwley, the most famous satanist of the 20th century, was whether you like it or not a Freemason.
    Or, whether you like it or not, he was neither a Satanist nor a Freemason. Since you've made the assertions, feel free to prove them. Primary sources only though, please. By the way, being an self professed occultist is not the same as being a satanist. And claiming to have been initiated is not the same as being a Freemason.
    7)See point 5
    So, no you can't because you don't know what they are?
    8) Softer as in not so aggressively anti-Christian. The Grand Orient was involved in some major Christian holocausts throughout history ( French Revolution, Russian Revolution) while in contrast the American revolution orchestrated by the Scottish rite was not anti-Christian in character.
    I really don't think you can parlay Freemasons being involved in revolutions into orchestrating them. But let's follow your logic. There were far more Catholics involved in all three revolutions than there were Freemasons. So by your logic, the Catholic Church is responsible for major Christian holocausts throughout history, but went easy in America? I don't think so.
    The Grand Orient's stance on Catholics is perfectly demonstrated by the Affaire Des Fiches (1904-1905) where it was discovered that the Masons effectively blocked promotions of Catholic civil servants in France.
    The Grand Orients stance on religion overall has always been clear; and a large part of the reason it has not been considered a Masonic organisation by Freemasonry since 1877. Scottish Rite on the other hand, is an appendant body of Freemasonry. That does not make Scottish Rite softer than Grand Orient, it makes them different things. But I suppose you'd only know that if you'd bothered finding out what you're talking about? You could have read this thread for instance...
    I would also like to point to the fact that most low level masons are simply well meaning dupes, thinking they are entering an organization twhich makes "good men better" and gets involved in charity. This is because humans are attracted to good and repulsed by evil in general. If the Grand Masters exposed their true occultism and sinister plans no one would join.
    That really sounds like something someone else has said before.... are you lifting other peoples lines again?
    I'd also like to point out that this line gets trotted out just before the "you're obviously not a high enough level to know what's really going on" line. An argument that has also been covered in this thread if you look.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Pinch.Me

Why do F Masons have one extra long fingernail it is weird

A money making group.
    It's only the ones who are also chinese vampires.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

That is not the kind of secrets they are suppose to keep.
    They are suppose to respect the law 100%.

You mean like this Mason? The biggest mass killer of recent times?

499279.jpg

Or how about this "law abiding" mason who carried out the two single largest terrorist attacks against civilians in human history?

harry_s_truman_pgm_missouri_1.jpg

• Advertisement

shleedance wrote: »
    My GF's father is a freemason (he was worshipful master at one point in his local lodge), and he was actually quite open about it. Even read some of the literature he had in regards to it and suggested I'd join. I'd pass, mainly because I'm not religious.

Frankly, they're harmless. The symbolism is mostly to keep with traditions of old, rather than to keep any secrets. Few pop fiction books later, and suddenly they're part of a massive conspiracy. *roll*

Assuming you are telling the truth then we are left with the following possibilities:

1- He is being honest with you and is correct in what he says.
    2 - He is being honest with you but is incorrect in what he says i.e. he is a "parrot mason".
    Parrot Masons

One who commits to memory the questions and answers of the catechetical lectures, and the formulas of the ritual, but pays no attention to the history and philosophy of the Institution, is commonly called a Parrot Mason, because he is supposed to repeat what he has learned without any conception of its true meaning. In former times, such superficial Freemasons were held by many in high repute, because of the facility with which they passed through the ceremonies of a reception, and they were generally designated as Bright Masons. But the progress of Freemasonry as a science now requires something more than a mere knowledge of the lectures to constitute a Masonic scholar.
    - Source: Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry

3. He is intentionally misleading you - the profane - to protect the secrets of his brotherhood he has vowed to conceal from outsiders, even those closest to him. Emphasis mine.

[FONT=Palatino, Times, Serif][FONT=Palatino, Times, Serif, Serif][FONT=Palatino, Times, Serif, Serif][FONT=Palatino, Times, Serif][SIZE=+1]
    [FONT=Palatino, Times, Serif][FONT=Palatino, Times, Serif, Serif][FONT=Palatino, Times, Serif, Serif][FONT=Palatino, Times, Serif][SIZE=+1]5. Behaviour at Home, and in your Neighbourhood.
    [/FONT] You are to act as becomes a moral and wise Man; particularly not to let your Family, Friends and Neighbors know the Concern of the Lodge, &c., but wisely to consult your own Honour, and that of the ancient Brotherhood, for reasons not to be mention'd here
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
    http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/history/anderson/charges.html

I think it's fair to say that 1 is the least likely.

That really sounds like something someone else has said before.... are you lifting other peoples lines again?
    I'd also like to point out that this line gets trotted out just before the "you're obviously not a high enough level to know what's really going on" line. An argument that has also been covered in this thread if you look.
    Perhaps he is "lifting" masonic luminaries Albert Pike
    Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism, and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be mislead; to conceal the Truth, which it calls light, and draw them away from it

https://archive.org/details/moralsdogmaofanc00pikeiala and
    and Manly P. Hall?
    [FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif][FONT=times new roman,serif]FREEMASONRY is a fraternity within a fraternity—an outer organization concealing an inner brotherhood of the elect. Before it is possible to intelligently discuss the origin of the Craft, it is necessary, therefore, to establish the existence of these two separate yet interdependent orders, the one visible and the other invisible. The visible society is a splendid camaraderie of "free and accepted" men enjoined to devote themselves to ethical, educational, fraternal, patriotic, and humanitarian concerns. The invisible society is a secret and most august fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcanum arcanorum[/FONT][/FONT]
    https://sites.google.com/site/2000ceatthefourcorners/Home/table-of-contents-1/classic-texts-arcane-spiritual-traditions/manly-hall-rosicrucian-and-masonic-origins

The invisible society is a secret and most august fraternity whose members are dedicated to the service of a mysterious arcanum arcanorum

"arcanum arcanorum" =

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A%E2%88%B4A%E2%88%B4
    The A∴A∴ is a spiritual organisation dedicated to the advancement of humanity by perfection of the individual on every plane through a graded series of universal initiations. The A∴A∴ claims[1] to have been present in all societies and epochs, although not under that name.
    (...)
    In the present era, the A∴A∴ was reconstituted in 1907 by Aleister Crowley and George Cecil Jones - claiming authority from the Secret Chiefs - after the collapse of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.[3]
    (...)

The motto of A∴A∴ is: "The method of science, the aim of religion." Its function is to research, practice, and teach "Scientific Illuminism".[4]

The central holy book of the order is the book called "AL" (pronounced 'ell') by Crowley, whose scriptural title is The Book of the Law - although there are several others, the so-called Class A material.[5]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 hobbitman

A satanic cult.
    "It’s impossible to become a Freemason if you’re an atheist. The first requirement is that potential members must believe in a higher power of some sort. They claim not to care what higher power that is, but you must define it for yourself. You can lie about it, but religion seems to be a point of honor among them. On the other hand, traditionally excluded groups – such as gay men – are included in Masonry, so long as they behave in the same moral manner as other groups. The temple still excludes women, but some groups are currently challenging that fact."

that rules out that one! 

A money making group.
    You mean like this Mason? The biggest mass killer of recent times?
    The Deja Vu is strong today, I'm sure you brought this up on this very thread before BB. And just like the last time you neglected to mention that Breivik attended four Masonic meetings in his life, and stated that Freemasonry was in his opinion a 'novelty network' which makes him not very representative of Freemasonry. However, he himself said he was "100% christian"...
    Or how about this "law abiding" mason who carried out the two single largest terrorist attacks against civilians in human history?
    That's a remarkably elastic re-interpretation of history! Freemason terrorist or American president who ended the greatest war in history, it just depends on how you spin it, eh? Also a christian by the way... just saying. If you're connecting people, we should consider all of the connections, surely.
    Assuming you are telling the truth then we are left with the following possibilities:
    1- He is being honest with you and is correct in what he says.
    2 - He is being honest with you but is incorrect in what he says i.e. he is a "parrot mason".
    3. He is intentionally misleading you - the profane - to protect the secrets of his brotherhood he has vowed to conceal from outsiders, even those closest to him. Emphasis mine.
    I think it's fair to say that 1 is the least likely.
    Given the amount of information presented to you, and the fact that you doubt the veracity of the poster in the first place, would it not be more fair to say you are in no position to judge based on anything other than your own bias?
    2) Since you've no way of knowing if he ever learned more about Freemasonry than the required ceremonies, he might easily be a well published erudite Masonic scholar? Or somewhere in-between? Just mathematically, the chances of his being a 'parrot mason' seem slim?
    3) Given he's the ops grandfather, allowing the op a maximum age of say, 85, and that his father and grandfather didn't have children until the were 60, that means his grandfather, at best was born in 1809, and was an entered apprentice in 1830. Am I being generous enough for you? That would make him 107 years too late to assent to Anderson's charges. The 19th century charges were somewhat different from the 18th century ones, and of course the Irish ones were different to the American ones (the op hasn't said what constitution his grandfather was a Mason under, but since we're on an Irish board, I'll take the liberty of assuming). 20th Century charges of course were different again. In fact, it's quite possible the Ops grandfather never even heard of Anderson's charges, especially when we allow he could have been a 'parrot mason' as you say.
    So, no, I don't think it's fair to say 1 is the least likely.
    Perhaps he is "lifting" masonic luminaries Albert Pike and Manly P. Hall?
    I'm pretty sure he isn't, since he's already told us he refuses to read what 'satanist' Pike writes, and I doubt he's dipping into Manly P Hall for the very same reasons. No, I think we'd have to look at those who express the same sentiment and use the same argument. I wonder where we'd find that sort of thing?
    http://www.overlordsofchaos.com/html/freemasonry_3.html
    http://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm
    http://henrymakow.com/_left_albert_pike_1809-1891by.html
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/masons.htm
    I know it's been a couple of years since you last assayed Pike and Hall on this thread, but still to repeat history; Manly P Hall was also an occultist (before he was ever a Freemason). So he obviously came to Freemasonry with a particular perspective; just as the Christians who find the teachings of Christianity important to the teachings of freemasonry (to use your words) come with a particular perspective. In short, what Pike and Hall wrote and believed is interesting, and as relevant to Freemasonry as the thousands of academic papers written by Freemasons every year, many of which disagree with Pike and Hall, more of which disagree with each other, and none of which alter the principles, rules, or structure of Freemasonry.

The Deja Vu is strong today, I'm sure you brought this up on this very thread before BB. And just like the last time you neglected to mention that Breivik attended four Masonic meetings in his life, and stated that Freemasonry was in his opinion a 'novelty network' which makes him not very representative of Freemasonry. However, he himself said he was "100% christian"...

That's a remarkably elastic re-interpretation of history! Freemason terrorist or American president who ended the greatest war in history, it just depends on how you spin it, eh? Also a christian by the way... just saying. If you're connecting people, we should consider all of the connections, surely.

Given the amount of information presented to you, and the fact that you doubt the veracity of the poster in the first place, would it not be more fair to say you are in no position to judge based on anything other than your own bias?
    2) Since you've no way of knowing if he ever learned more about Freemasonry than the required ceremonies, he might easily be a well published erudite Masonic scholar? Or somewhere in-between? Just mathematically, the chances of his being a 'parrot mason' seem slim?
    3) Given he's the ops grandfather, allowing the op a maximum age of say, 85, and that his father and grandfather didn't have children until the were 60, that means his grandfather, at best was born in 1809, and was an entered apprentice in 1830. Am I being generous enough for you? That would make him 107 years too late to assent to Anderson's charges. The 19th century charges were somewhat different from the 18th century ones, and of course the Irish ones were different to the American ones (the op hasn't said what constitution his grandfather was a Mason under, but since we're on an Irish board, I'll take the liberty of assuming). 20th Century charges of course were different again. In fact, it's quite possible the Ops grandfather never even heard of Anderson's charges, especially when we allow he could have been a 'parrot mason' as you say.
    So, no, I don't think it's fair to say 1 is the least likely.

I'm pretty sure he isn't, since he's already told us he refuses to read what 'satanist' Pike writes, and I doubt he's dipping into Manly P Hall for the very same reasons. No, I think we'd have to look at those who express the same sentiment and use the same argument. I wonder where we'd find that sort of thing?

I know it's been a couple of years since you last assayed Pike and Hall on this thread, but still to repeat history; Manly P Hall was also an occultist (before he was ever a Freemason). So he obviously came to Freemasonry with a particular perspective; just as the Christians who find the teachings of Christianity important to the teachings of freemasonry (to use your words) come with a particular perspective. In short, what Pike and Hall wrote and believed is interesting, and as relevant to Freemasonry as the thousands of academic papers written by Freemasons every year, many of which disagree with Pike and Hall, more of which disagree with each other, and none of which alter the principles, rules, or structure of Freemasonry.

You are one of these people that ignores points that do not suit you and try to spin the rest. I find any further major debate on the nature of Freemasonry pointless. But people reading this should be aware that Freemasonry is linked to Communism, the most evil system the human race has yet come up with imo, in a major way. As mentioned earlier, Lenin was a 33rd degree mason. He has his own statue in front of a Masonic lodge in Seattle. Many Americans gave their lives fighting Marxism which means the Masons are pretty much spitting on their corpses. Also consider this quote from Trotsky's personal memoirs:
    "It was during that period that I became interested in freemasonry.In the eighteenth century freemasonry became expressive of a militant policy of enlightenment, as in the case of the Illuminati, who were the forerunners of the revolution; on its left it culminated in the Carbonari. Freemasons counted among their members both Louis XVI and the Dr. Guillotin who invented the guillotine. In southern Germany freemasonry assumed an openly revolutionary character, whereas at the court of Catherine the Great it was a masquerade reflecting the aristocratic and bureaucratic hierarchy. A freemason Novikov was exiled to Siberia by a freemason Empress." (L. Trotsky, 1930, My life: the rise and fall of a dictator)

A money making group.
    You are one of these people that ignores points that do not suit you and try to spin the rest. I find any further major debate on the nature of Freemasonry pointless.
    My apologies then; if there is any point you've made that you feel I've ignored please feel free to draw my attention to it. As I will draw your attention to the questions I asked you...
    However I should point out that you haven't yet debated the nature of Freemasonry; you've thrown out a few second or third hand wild accusations and that's about it.
    But people reading this should be aware that Freemasonry is linked to Communism, the most evil system the human race has yet come up with imo, in a major way.
    Well, to be fair, the two are only linked by the enormous leaps of faith of people who are intent on linking the two. By the way, there are quite a few people who would say the christian church is far more suitable contender for the most evil system the human race has yet come up with. Or Islam. Depends on your point of view I suppose.
    As mentioned earlier, Lenin was a 33rd degree mason. He has his own statue in front of a Masonic lodge in Seattle.
    As also mentioned earlier, there's no evidence whatsoever that Lenin was a Freemason. There is however evidence that Lenin was an atheist, which would preclude him from Freemasonry. A little rich that you say I ignore points that don't suit me, yet you ignored that one (amongst so many others).
    By the way, when you say 'in front of' are you sure you don't mean 'half a block away from'? Not that being in front of the Lodge building would mean it has anything to do with the the Lodge, I'm sure the tree that is outside has nothing to do with the Lodge either to be honest, but if you're going to try and create an association by location, you really at least should get the locations right.... and in the interests of fairness, you really should provide a list of everything else within a block of the statue?
    Many Americans gave their lives fighting Marxism which means the Masons are pretty much spitting on their corpses.
    Which Americans died fighting Marxism? And which Masons (pretty much) spit on their corpses? Two very interesting assertions I look forward to you substantiating.
    Also consider this quote from Trotsky's personal memoirs: "It was during that period that I became interested in freemasonry.
    Since (I assume) you've been reading his memoirs, would you like to specify the period he was talking about? Would it have been a period, do you think, in which he was free to come and go as he pleased, and say, join the Freemasons and attend meetings? Or would it have been a period perhaps when he was, shall we say, somewhat more confined, but had ample time for reading?
    In the eighteenth century freemasonry became expressive of a militant policy of enlightenment, as in the case of the Illuminati, who were the forerunners of the revolution; on its left it culminated in the Carbonari. Freemasons counted among their members both Louis XVI and the Dr. Guillotin who invented the guillotine. In southern Germany freemasonry assumed an openly revolutionary character, whereas at the court of Catherine the Great it was a masquerade reflecting the aristocratic and bureaucratic hierarchy. A freemason Novikov was exiled to Siberia by a freemason Empress." (L. Trotsky, 1930, My life: the rise and fall of a dictator)
    His opinions on Freemasonry in the 18th century are certainly interesting, if not first hand. As a matter of interest, whilst working through his memoirs, did you find a bit where he describes becoming a Freemason?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭lohal

A money making group.
    You are one of these people that ignores points that do not suit you and try to spin the rest. I find any further major debate on the nature of Freemasonry pointless. But people reading this should be aware that Freemasonry is linked to Communism, the most evil system the human race has yet come up with imo, in a major way. As mentioned earlier, Lenin was a 33rd degree mason. He has his own statue in front of a Masonic lodge in Seattle. Many Americans gave their lives fighting Marxism which means the Masons are pretty much spitting on their corpses. Also consider this quote from Trotsky's personal memoirs:
    "It was during that period that I became interested in freemasonry.In the eighteenth century freemasonry became expressive of a militant policy of enlightenment, as in the case of the Illuminati, who were the forerunners of the revolution; on its left it culminated in the Carbonari. Freemasons counted among their members both Louis XVI and the Dr. Guillotin who invented the guillotine. In southern Germany freemasonry assumed an openly revolutionary character, whereas at the court of Catherine the Great it was a masquerade reflecting the aristocratic and bureaucratic hierarchy. A freemason Novikov was exiled to Siberia by a freemason Empress." (L. Trotsky, 1930, My life: the rise and fall of a dictator)

Hi Carlow, you make some interesting points, have you read all the source material you are quoting? Or are you lifting the quotes from a secondary source? If your requoting could you also quote those sources se we can see for ourselves the opions that are helping you form your arguments. Because it would be easy for me to quote passages say from the old testament showing where it's ok to stone women for adultery and for fathers to sell their daughters into slavery and try and pass them off as Christian beliefs as that is one of the founding books of all Christian religions, but I can't as everyone knows that Christians don't believe this.
    You see now why I'd like to see further sources for your arguments just so there can be no misunderstanding.
    Thanks
    Oh and "Freemason empress" I thought women can't be masons?

I do not accept the statement that Lenin was not a Freemason. Just to clarify, I do include the Grand Orient when I refer to Masonry. They are organised and operate in similar ways to the Scottish rite. Anyway, proof?

Lenin was a freemason of the 31st degree and a member of the lodge Art et Travail in Switzerland and France. (Oleg Platonov, "Russia's Crown of Thorns: The Secret History of Freemasonry", Moscow, 2000, p. 417)

Anyone wishing to find out more on the subject should read Juri Lina's excellent books on the subject, in particular Under the Sign of the Scorpion:

Several sources reveal that Lenin became a freemason whilst abroad (in
    1908). One of these sources is a thorough investigation: Nikolai Svitkov's
    "About Freemasonry in Russian Exile", published in Paris in 1932.
    According to Svitkov, the most important freemasons from Russia were
    Vladimir Ulyanov-Lenin, Leon Trotsky (Leiba Bronstein), Grigori
    Zinoviev (Gerson Radomyslsky), Leon Kamenev (actually Leiba Rosen-
    feld), Karl Radek (Tobiach Sobelsohn), Maxim Litvinov (Meyer Hennokh
    Wallakh), Yakov Sverdlov (Yankel-Aaron Solomon), L. Martov (Yuli
    Zederbaum), and Maxim Gorky (Alexei Peshkov), among others.
    According to the Austrian political scientist Karl Steinhauser's "EG -
    die Super-UdSSR von morgen" / "EU the New Super USSR" (Vienna,
    1992, p. 192), Lenin belonged to the Masonic lodge Art et Travail (Art
    and Work). The famous British politician Winston Churchill also
    confirmed that Lenin and Trotsky belonged to the circle of the Masonic
    and Illuminist conspirators {Illustrated Sunday Herald, February 8th,
    1920). Lenin, Zinoviev, Radek and Sverdlov also belonged to B'nai B'rith.
    Researchers who are specialised on the activities of B'nai B'rith,
    including Schwartz-Bostunich, confirmed this information. (Viktor
    Ostretsov, "Freemasonry, Culture and Russian History", Moscow, 1999,
    pp, 582-583.)
    "Under the Sign of the Scorpion" by Juri Lina, p. 98, also available online as a free pdf.

I would gladly post the picture of Lenin's statue in Seattle, unfortunately I am not allowed to link or post pictures on boards. Please use google images, its not too difficult.

Trotsky's memoirs do not specify if he was a Freemason or not, but produce ample evidence that he was inspired by Masonic (and worse, Weishaupt himself) books and teachings in creating a revolution which he hoped would consume the world. This is exactly my problem with Freemasonry. It hates Christian civilization and God's order. It always strives to create something new, whether a New Atlantis (Bacon's works) or a Marxist one world government. As I have stated earlier, most lower ranks of Masonry do not know this but the upper ones certainly do. However, the lower ranks, once informed will not be blameless. Masons should leave the craft as otherwise they will have a very tough time at the hour of Final Judgement.

• Advertisement

A money making group.
    I do not accept the statement that Lenin was not a Freemason.
    Perhaps you can explain why you accept the statement that Lenin was a Freemason?
    It's not because he claimed to be a Freemason, because he didn't. It's not because a Masonic Lodge claimed to have initiated him, because one hasn't.
    So is it because self confessed anti-semite, anti-Mason Oleg Platonov says so?
    I am seeing a theme to your sources by the way... Platonov, Dillon, a lot of hate for the Jewish people going on there!
    Just to clarify, I do include the Grand Orient when I refer to Masonry. They are organised and operate in similar ways to the Scottish rite.
    I suppose if you choose to know nothing about either you're right; just like Satanism & Evangelicism are both Christianity if you look at them in the same fashion.
    Anyway, proof? Lenin was a freemason of the 31st degree and a member of the lodge Art et Travail in Switzerland and France. (Oleg Platonov, "Russia's Crown of Thorns: The Secret History of Freemasonry", Moscow, 2000, p. 417)
    Didn't you say earlier he was a 33rd degree Mason? That was a quick demotion! Anyway, since you're claiming this as 'proof' (at very best it's a third hand source, but anyways), why don't you share the source Platonov cites for his statement?
    Anyone wishing to find out more on the subject should read Juri Lina's excellent books on the subject, in particular Under the Sign of the Scorpion:
    Didn't you say this already? I feel like you're trying to sell us a book here....... I have to say, citing other authors as sources, rather than going to the sources the other authors based their opinions on (if they had any sources of course) is pretty poor journalism.
    For instance, Karl Steinhauser's "EU the New Super USSR" gives the opinion that Lenin was a Freemason, without any reason or source. He might as well have said Lenin was the second coming of Christ, an equally valid claim. Using Steinhausers claim to back Linas claim is enormously suspicious; why is neither citing an actual source of information? I suspect it is because neither has a source other than wishful thinking.
    Even worse to cite a source that is readily available (Winston Churchill, Illustrated Sunday Herald, February 8th, 1920) but doesn't actually contain the attributed statement (The famous British politician Winston Churchill also confirmed that Lenin and Trotsky belonged to the circle of the Masonic and Illuminist conspirators), though perhaps the real schoolboy error was not knowing that Churchill himself had been a Freemason and was not likely to deliberately associate himself with Lenin, whom he reputedly called 'the embodiment of evil'. Maybe Lina just liked Churchill for his supposed anti-semitism?
    I have to say, 'excellent' is not the word I'd use to describe Linas journalistic abilities....
    I would gladly post the picture of Lenin's statue in Seattle, unfortunately I am not allowed to link or post pictures on boards. Please use google images, its not too difficult.
    I think you might have missed the point, so please indulge me repeating myself.
    When you say 'in front of' are you sure you don't mean 'half a block away from'? Not that being in front of the Lodge building would mean it has anything to do with the the Lodge, I'm sure the tree that is outside has nothing to do with the Lodge either to be honest, but if you're going to try and create an association by location, you really at least should get the locations right.... and in the interests of fairness, you really should provide a list of everything else within a block of the statue?
    In case you're wondering, Google Maps is so much more helpful than Google Images when locating things, and Google Street View is even better if you want to have a good look at that tree outside the Masonic Lodge...
    Trotsky's memoirs do not specify if he was a Freemason or not, but produce ample evidence that he was inspired by Masonic (and worse, Weishaupt himself) books and teachings in creating a revolution which he hoped would consume the world.
    So, to be entirely clear, Trotsky wrote extensively about Freemasonry, yet never mentioned becoming a Freemason, or attending a Masonic meeting, or taking any Masonic degrees? Why do you think he never ever mentioned his personal experiences with a subject that occupied his attention for such a long time?
    This is exactly my problem with Freemasonry. It hates Christian civilization and God's order.
    Sorry, bit of a leap there. Your problem with Freemasonry is that Trotsky advocated communism? How did you get Freemasonry hating (how does Freemasonry hate anything by the way?) Christian civilisation (and may I remind you, you still haven't shown us how there is any such thing as Christian civilisation) and God's order (whatever that is?) from Trotsky was a communist?
    It always strives to create something new, whether a New Atlantis (Bacon's works) or a Marxist one world government.
    Mmmm... sorry, no. You've shown nothing that would indicate that Freemasonry is striving to create either of those things.
    As I have stated earlier, most lower ranks of Masonry do not know this but the upper ones certainly do. However, the lower ranks, once informed will not be blameless.
    I noticed you said that earlier too. I recall saying that this line gets trotted out just before the "you're obviously not a high enough level to know what's really going on" line. I'll add on this occasion that it's amazing that so many millions of the 'lower ranks of Masonry' have been for centuries unable to penetrate the devious schemes of the upper ranks, yet a select few, united only in their hatred of Jews and Communists, have managed to expose the entire plot of Freemasonry without even having to discover what the different versions of Freemasonry are.
    Masons should leave the craft as otherwise they will have a very tough time at the hour of Final Judgement.
    Gosh, that's harsh. Is God opposed to the New Atlantis Marxist One World Government? I never noticed that in the bible. I would have thought it's the people accusing Gods own people of being satanists and suchlike (you know, bearing false witness and all) that would have a tough time at the hour of Final Judgement. It's not like he's not known for holding a grudge.

Advertisement