Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***** Motors Chat - Round 5*****

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Price some Work Equip 01's there, even in 15 inch. :p

I'll get the car on the road then start saving again. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Riiiiight. Collected mah "Betty" from Valdas today and parted with 850 quid, but have received a mint condition (mechanically) E46 :)

Driving experience now is hugely different, car feels much more stable, absorbs bumps much better and is overall great craic now!

Only things it needs done now are rear brakes, handbrake and cosmetic stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Sobanek wrote: »
    Riiiiight. Collected mah "Betty" from Valdas today and parted with 850 quid, but have received a mint condition (mechanically) E46 :)

Driving experience now is hugely different, car feels much more stable, absorbs bumps much better and is overall great craic now!

Only things it needs done now are rear brakes, handbrake and cosmetic stuff :D

Where is this "valdas" you speak of??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,292 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

hE09FFA22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭Sobanek

Where is this "valdas" you speak of??

Just off Naas Road, near Woodies DIY.

• Advertisement

That woke up my dog, and he's almost deaf :pac:

I approve!

Sobanek wrote: »
    Just off Naas Road, near Woodies DIY.

Ahhh yes, I know the guy

Transferred Octavia to brothers name for him to use for about before heading to Canada.

Apparently its running like a dream after 15 months parked up. Oil change this week methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Transferred Octavia to brothers name for him to use for about before heading to Canada.

Apparently its running like a dream after 15 months parked up. Oil change this week methinks.

This is a sign! Forget about your Monaro/MG ZT/Whatever and get back into the Octavia :pac:

This is a sign! Forget about your Monaro/MG ZT/Whatever and get back into the Octavia :pac:

Must admit as we were putting a new battery in it last night I was getting abit misty eyed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Gap insurance.... Good idea or scam?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

What the feck does an account liaison administrator do ?

for a company such as merrion fleet ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Anyone have any experience of Fionn Cahill sales in Crumlin?
    http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/volvo-s60-d5-fwd-se-geartronic-nct-08-15/6785184

• Registered Users Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Kopparberg Strawberry and Lime

http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/volvo-s60-d5-fwd-se-geartronic-nct-08-15/6785184

the interior on that is similar to the 1999 volvo s80

i wouldn't get it......

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Oh my god it's the same colour as Top Gear's "Rover James".....hearing aid beige :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,679 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

What the feck does an account liaison administrator do ?

for a company such as merrion fleet ?

The crap non of the guys who get paid decent money, want to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

10153851_712669985441895_8723950511033146612_n.jpg
    Supra head gasket fitted and all in a morning, surprisingly a very easy job to do. Amazing drive down the coast road in Clontarf :cool:
    If anyone finds themselves out by Clontarf, just watch out for the group of 50 or so men dressed a Vikings :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Kaiser D wrote: »
    10153851_712669985441895_8723950511033146612_n.jpg
    Supra head gasket fitted and all in a morning, surprisingly a very easy job to do. Amazing drive down the coast road in Clontarf :cool:
    If anyone finds themselves out by Clontarf, just watch out for the group of 50 or so men dressed a Vikings :confused:

great to hear the HG change went without a hitch:cool:

the battle of clontarf in 1014 in being commenerated as it happened easter sunday 1000yrs ago. loads of stuff in the national museum too for kids of all ages;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

OSI wrote: »
    :p

930152230.jpg

Just ordered 2, what's the quality like ? Are the stick on inside or outside ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

A day I never thought would be with us, if I'm honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭Bpmull

Were moving house next week and trying to clear out the garage and house. We have a set of rear leather seats and mats for a jeep grand Cherokee 2007 never actually sat in or used. I know there is a few marks in the picture but there not on them now it was just the way the were stored. Where is the best place to advertise them donedeal adverts.... What do recon there worth probably not much. I'm guessing they wouldn't fit any other jeeps.

DEB6D57B-8F96-4689-AE85-875AFDBFD34A_zps2vfr5n3r.jpg[/URL]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Welcome to the club, I'm going spare here without a car, so much so that I walked from my house to newbridge today (bout 6 miles) just for something to do, praying my parts show up tomorrow or friday

That's a walk I've not done in years...and never walked it sober!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Bpmull wrote: »
    Were moving house next week and trying to clear out the garage and house. We have a set of rear leather seats and mats for a jeep grand Cherokee 2007 never actually sat in or used. I know there is a few marks in the picture but there not on them now it was just the way the were stored. Where is the best place to advertise them donedeal adverts.... What do recon there worth probably not much. I'm guessing they wouldn't fit any other jeeps.

DEB6D57B-8F96-4689-AE85-875AFDBFD34A_zps2vfr5n3r.jpg[/URL]

Makings of a nice couch!

Unfortunately the couch is a no go. The mother doesn't like the idea. So they have to go. I think I might just stick them up on done deal and adverts and hope someone wants them to make a couch it would be a waste to skip them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Unfortunately the couch is a no go. The mother doesn't like the idea. So they have to go. I think I might just stick them up on done deal and adverts and hope someone wants them to make a couch it would be a waste to skip them.

Overprice them. Then when the mother is at you as to why they're still here tell her no one wanted them. Surely shed let you make a couch out of them than throw them in the skip?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭pred racer

tossy wrote: »
    Just ordered 2, what's the quality like ? Are the stick on inside or outside ?

Anyone have any idea why I was just charged 1.50 for postage is Tipperary not in Ireland anymore:pac:

(I think I may have entered my address wrong:o)

While I'm giving out, why can I only see adverts links using the stupid Adverts app?

Overprice them. Then when the mother is at you as to why they're still here tell her no one wanted them. Surely shed let you make a couch out of them than throw them in the skip?

No she would skip them. I'd use them in my bedroom but they would be to big and there is no where else to put them. I would have liked to make a couch out of them but I just won't be able to. What would they be actually worth just thinking of a price to stick on the ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

davycc wrote: »
    great to hear the HG change went without a hitch:cool:

the battle of clontarf in 1014 in being commenerated as it happened easter sunday 1000yrs ago. loads of stuff in the national museum too for kids of all ages;)

I'm really surprised it went so well, usually something has to go wrong!

I have to get VRT sorted soon enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

No she would skip them. I'd use them in my bedroom but they would be to big and there is no where else to put them. I would have liked to make a couch out of them but I just won't be able to. What would they be actually worth just thinking of a price to stick on the ad.

Its hard to put a price on half a leather interior. Most people looking for a leather interior, are looking for a full set.

These are only really suitable to someone who has a set of damaged rear seats in that colour. so your target market is small and made smaller by not exactly being a popular car (as in you don't see one on every corner).
    As a result its hard to put a price on them. You might get 50, or you might get 100. Or you might not sell them and then in 2 years time find someone needing a set.
    Adverts might be the place to put them, as its free to list and the ad won't expire on you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement