Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Wanted Superthread (Only ad thread - Read post before posting) Updated 14/01/15

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Buttercake

Hi all,

I am involved in a new client management software application launching this year and we are holding a focus group in Dublin city centre on the 18th of February at 10am. We want to invite 5 freelance or self-employed web design/development/graphic designers to talk about the freelance industry and clients related challenges.

This seminar will last about 2-hours and will be an open and honest discussion. We are not looking for general challenges like winning business or acquiring new clients, this is geared towards client challenges only.

The 5 participants will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and paid €100 for their time(invoice will be required for payment). Tea & Coffee will also be supplied.

The participants must be working independently for more than 2-years with a minimum of 8 clients (big or small) since they started. No agency related or elance/odesk freelancers thanks.

If you are interested, please email: projectprontodublin@gmail.com with your name, contact phone and email plus an outline of how long you have been freelancing/self-employed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 foregloss

Hello If this is in the wrong place apologies. I am looking to get someone to develop printing software for our very specific business. I have no idea of budget as it depends on what you can do for us - the more we can do with the software the more we can pay. If I can find the right person I might also get them to do our website as our current developer is too slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bmwx8m

Hi,

looking for similar developer who can build buy and sell site similar to adverts.ie

tq!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Quick reminder of the rules for this thread:
    The Rules:
    1) All discussion stays off thread. Any interactions between you and your designer stays in PM.

2) When posting your ad, include as much information as you could deem necessary. This includes what kind of site it will need to be, what you would expect it to be able to do, and how much you are willing to spend. If your advert does not contain these details, it will be removed.

3) If you do not get any responses, please do not repost your ad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Pubben

Hi lads (and ladies),

I'd like a quote for a website. Looking for a website with a content management system and shop for a small food retailer. We mainly sell to trade but do sell to individual customers and are looking to increase this side of our business. There are about 100 products, but we want the scope to add this as time goes on. We'd simply like the barebones made and everything put in place and we will add content ourselves. I honestly don't know about the budget. To cut a long story short, we have a site at the moment but the designers did not follow the original brief. We've spent a shed load of money and have nothing to show but a mess.

Pm me for more info.

Thanks and apologies if this isn't the right place to post

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ralphh

I'm interested Pubben. Will send you a PM shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Piriz

Hi,

Can someone advise me on what I should expect to pay for a Wordpress website with Woo-Commerce built?

I would like to sell 4-5 products and I can supply product photos.
    I can also supply Logo & registered domain name.
    I can select the Premium theme and describe the website features i want..
    Home page, blog, shop, thanks page.
    Maybe a Facebook and twitter link.

In addition to the website development, I would expect SEO and any other requisites to a functional website.

I look forward to hearing from you

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Dan82

Ladys and Gents,

My business is looking for person to provider Graphic Design and a small amount of Basic web development on entry level Web sites that we are adding to a complete Digital Marketing Solution for Sme's and then some bespoke work for Corp area.

Most important will be the entry level sites, it'll will be priced per contract and we are looking at this person completing 2 of these projects per week.

If you know a self employed go getter in this area or maybe you are this person drop me a message and we can arrange a call.

Thanks to everyone for having a read of this, look forward to hearing back from some really good people.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Exce11ent

Hi Folks,

I require an site for advertising a specific niche, for which-

• people can place an ad for a limited amount of time
    • they can select the relevant location
    • they can select the relevant section
    • add text, photos, video
    • add their email address
    • add contact details
    • provide a link to their site
    • pay by card/paypal/mobile

Important - please provide links to previous sites you have done.

Thanks for your interest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 scottcaf

Hi am looking for some one to design me a web site for an online gambling site! This is one of a kind and is not currently running , there is a massive market for this idea and I will offer the creator a share in the company!
    The site will have to be very secure as people will have to creat accounts and give credit / visa details to exchange for payment.

You can contact me via phone or email.

Ph: 0864143563

Email : scottcaf@gmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭A19B1C12

Hey all,

Any chance any of you could point me in the direction of an individual/company I could talk to about creating a website/app?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Overthrow

We're looking for a freelance expert in SEO/PPC for marketing a small business online.

Based in Dublin would be a big plus as we prefer working locally.

Please send references and some examples and details of recent campaigns.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ideaburst

Hi folks,

I put a project up on one of the freelancer sites last Friday, chose a freelancer for a job, and haven't heard from him since! His communication was very good up until that point. I may need to hire someone else for the job if he doesn't come back to me, so I am looking to see if there are any developers with availability towards the end of this week / start of next week.

It is a simple site and I have a very clear spec and know exactly what I need - it's just a case of getting it done.

Please send a link to your portfolio / website - thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ideaburst

Thanks to all who replied. My developer got back to me, but will keep you all on file just in case! Some very impressive portfolios out there I have to say!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Redzer4

OR IF YOU CAN DO An ECOMMERCE CHEAP & CHEERFUL I'm OPEN to that.

Hi All,

I'm looking for someone to do about 2 days work on finishing off a website for me with Big Commerce. I've entered quite a bit but I just don't have the time right now. I'd say a days work in it.
    Side panels need to be added, background, general layout, buttons etc.

Great for someone who has a little time and wants to earn some quick cash.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Pay to be discussed but it will be fair and honest.

Email me please.

Thanks,
    Lo

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Dub Werke

Hi , How are things

New User and member of boards.ie

Dub-Werke is about to make to make the transition and become a Record label. We need our site code edited to our taste. We are just plain and straight forward, Simplistic and Minimalistic!!

What we would like :
    Our logo to be the main header like our current site on tumblr is.
    Headings so we can display the likes of "Home/Contact/About/Label/Charts/ etc.
    The social media bars to be below the headers.
    For each post to have the tags invisible from the posts when entered and when on the main stream.
    A tagged item to go and be filed under the Header at the top of the page.
    Click through links.
    For each post to support Images etc.

85% of the above can be gotten from a tumblr theme for free, but the rest has to be edited in and we cannot to that ourselves because we don't know how to do that kind of stuff!! We have not got the kind of money that we have been quoted just for this task. It may seem like alot to the average person, but its not to a graphic designer and developer who is a friend of ours. Why haven't we asked him? He's booked and busy for the next year or so and there is a waiting list for the company he works for too

We want to stay with tumblr rather than wordpress. We are to busy to be having to be dealing with keeping updates etc and don't that to effect our way doings things.

Our current Details :

https://dub-werke.tumblr.com

https://soundcloud.com/dub-werke

https://twitter.com/DUBWERKE

Any other details needed or questions , please get back to us

Look after

D//W

• Registered Users Posts: 6 curtins

Hi Folks,

New user and member and was discreetly pointed towards this thread by a nice lady in one of Ireland's hosting companies when I said we didn't have a great deal of liquid cash for web design.

Anyway, we have an Opencart ecommerce site and are looking for two small fixes on it.

Any opencart people out there want to take a look at this?

Cheers!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Atomico

Hi all,

I am looking for a PHP developer to take over a project from tomorrow morning. It is a very simple website which has a 'post-comment' interface as its core.

The project should be quite quick as it is half-done. A developer let me down due to work commitments, but I have all the code and I estimate there are 3-4 days work left in this. I am looking to complete the site by Wed/Thursday at the latest, but I am also reasonable and realise it will take as long as it takes.

It may be the case that it will be quicker to start from scratch than pick up where this other developer finished (and I am open to that). I am hoping and expect however that the code is reasonably good, and that this should be fairly easy for someone to pick up and run with.

The main requirements:

-Complete approx 4-5 minor CSS tweaks.

-Implement email, FB, Twitter sign-up for users.

-Implement an email notification system (one email notification required).

-Complete 2-3 additional user management features via the Admin section (which is half-built).

As I said, I have all the code and I am looking for someone ready to move fast to help me get this launched and live this coming week.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to code an API between an ecommerce site and an accounts package.
    I have more detailed information and what looks like a very useful demo provided by the accounting software company.

You can PM for more details if you are interested.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 DiGiovanni

Hi guys looking for a website designer preferably someone from limerick city but don't mind to design a website for me , an adult advertising one e.g adultstore and stuff can explain more in a private message thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 louiseak

Skill Swap: Hi all, Like many here I'm trying to set up a business on an absolute shoestring. So I was wondering would any techy guys (particularly those experienced in wordpress/woocommerce) like to swap their services for those of an online marketer? My areas of expertise are SEO, social media, conversion optimization, copywriting and copyediting. If you need some website content written, perhaps copy for a banner ad, advise on how to increase conversions on a website or anything else marketing related I'd be more than happy to help for a bit of tech help with my ecommerce website. PM me if interested! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 charisma bookings

Hi All

Currently looking for a new site built. Obviously i am looking for someone very good but also
    someone flexible and very easy to work with.

somebody with SEO and E-Commerce experience not essential but would be an advantage.

Please pm for more details.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭,mnb

this is my website http://www.stephenjosullivan.com. I have had some brilliant help with the website to get it this far. I want to take it to another level with maybe better presentation and better SEO. There are blogs mirroring the website, but I want to close them off and focus on the website.
    Please pm me if you can help with an estimate of cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭qvsr46ofgc792k

Looking to build a website using WordPress
    and need someone to set this up for me?

Can you let me know a cost?
    Thank You

• Registered Users Posts: 23 SouthBank

Hi all,

I am looking for a quote on the following:

1. New Website Build. Also needs to include domain registration & hosting, SEO, etc.
    2. Website will be process driven. New users will be required to complete a form. Once this form is completed, it will retrieve data from a database (still to be created).
    3. New users will be required to upload photographic and/or video content.
    4. Once users are up, there will be a predefined multi-process flow, which will involve automated communication with a number of parties.
    5. The website will need to be able to accept Visa/Mastercard debit or credit payments on the site.
    6. The builder will have to be available to look after any technical issues relating to the site for at least 12 months after the site goes live.

If you are interested please PM me with samples & quotes. I have documented process diagrams already, but I am not sure about how I want the website to be laid out.

I will also look for multiple references from you, but we can deal with that at a later stage, if I like your samples.

Regards, SouthBank

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Sparky78

Hi All,

Looking for an ecommerce website to be built, domain registration & hosting, SEO, maintenance etc.

Some of the functionalities are:

1.Users shall be able to register as customers.
    2.Users (both buyers and sellers) shall be able to login using their userID password.
    3.Buyers shall be able to add services to the service listings page which will also automatically update Google Maps with a pushpin of the service location.
    4.Sellers shall be able to click on pushpins on Google Maps which will redirect them to more details of the service on the service listing page.
    5.Sellers shall be able to search by description, location, route, etc..
    6.Sellers shall be able to participate in a reverse auction for the service.
    7.Users shall be able to view the bids that have been offered on services.
    8.Buyers shall be able to choose which sellers bid they will accept.
    9.Buyers shall be able to view previous buyer reviews about the seller.
    10.Buyers shall be able to add a review about their experience of a seller.
    11.Sellers shall be able to pay website fee with credit or debit card.
    12.etc..

Scalability is important.

I have most of the functionality nailed down but not sure on layout yet.

Please PM me with samples, quotes and questions.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭kilclon

Hi,

I'm looking to get a website built for a new construction company. The main aim of the site at this point would be to create an online presence where potential clients could read a bit about us, the services we provide, some testimonials and contact information etc.

I would like to be able to manage the content and would need e-mail addresses linked to the site.

We have already had logo's designed for the company.

If anyone is interested, send me a pm with quotes, questions and an idea of what you could do for me.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭clarbar

Hi I have a website through blacknight.com the getting businessonline free website builder but thinking of upgrading it to the basic package , It was supposed to be a recruitment website but its very badly done. If anyone can offer to fix it or even make a new basic website for me just to receive c.v's and post jobs that would be great the old website is www.digiovannirecruitment.com . Most I can offer is €150-€120 thanks please pm me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

I'm looking for someone to do a one page (scrolling) placeholder for me.

I have the domain registered & hosting sorted, but I want to have a form where potential customers can pre register their interest.

I'd need the form to fill into either something like mailchimp where I can contact them when the business launches officially.

Would have to include some graphics.

PM me with link to portfolio & quote if interested.

TNX

Advertisement