Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once Upon A Time (ABC) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,652 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

As long as it isn't
    Rump, Regina, Emma or Hook don't care who else and Henry wouldn't be missed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    As long as it isn't
    Rump, Regina, Emma or Hook don't care who else and Henry wouldn't be missed :p
    LOL. I think I'd give anything for it to be Henry. Still wish the bodyswap was a permanent thing so we could keep Robbie Kay.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,105 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Without Rumple what good is Belle, Beauty needs her Beast, she would be the most logical one to be gone, they could always morph her into Dorothy seeing as she is from Oz and the creators love their puns.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Would they kill off
    Hook though after kind of making it clear that he's Emma's love interest. They killed off Graham as soon as she kissed him. Would they do it again?

This is the Once writers we're talking about. I wouldn't put anything passed them. Cohesive storytelling isn't exactly their forte.

• Advertisement

Also, that spoiler up there from Van City Filming, or whatever it's called implies the death has been filmed already, so.... interesting to see who is or isn't spotted filming over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,451 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It's
    probably Ruby/Red Riding Hood who is now in Intelligence.

It's
    probably Ruby/Red Riding Hood who is now in Intelligence.

Not a major character though, and I doubt the "fandom" would lose it over a character that hasn't been on the show for over a year anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Pictures from filming yesterday feature....
    Emma, Charming, Snow, Tink and Belle
    Safe to assume none of them are dead?

• Advertisement

From TVLine's Inside Line with Matt Mitovich. http://tvline.com/2014/01/23/castle-badass-beckett-spoilers-no-two-parter/
    Please tell me any scoop for Hook on Once Upon a Time. –Harini
    This can’t bode well for our resident swashbuckler: As we speak, the show is casting the one-episode role of Blackbeard, a cut-throat pirate if there ever was one. Might he cut Mr. Jones’ throat?!

Hmm, well I think if they're bringing in another pirate for an ep Hook may be safe.

Well, working on the theory that they've already filmed the death then... yeah. Plus
    I saw on twitter someone had their photo taken with Colin O'Donoghue on set yesterday, so....

Well, working on the theory that they've already filmed the death then... yeah. Plus
    I saw on twitter someone had their photo taken with Colin O'Donoghue on set yesterday, so....
    Not sure which ep exactly the death is taking place in. People are speculating 3x16 (the one they're currently filming), but others have said the death takes place leading into the finale.
    On another interesting note, the official OUAT twitter account unfollowed Michael Raymond James this afternoon.

^ The spoiler from Van City filming though, about people losing their minds when they find out who it is suggests they know, and as far as I know they're just people who see stuff being filmed, right? Which suggests it's been filmed already?

That's just me adding 2 and 2 together though.

Well when the original spoiler was leaked by the PA last week on twitter it was because she heard crew members discussing it over walkie talkies. Quite possible VanCity overheard stuff too.....but it seems very unlikely that crew would be made aware of future plot lines so many weeks in advance which makes 316 or 17(starts filming Monday) more likely.
    and given that casting has just gone out for Blackbeard (who lets not kid ourselves is gonna be related to Hook) I think that pretty much rules him out when it comes to the death spoiler.
    Pure speculation of course.

Confirmation from fans on set yesterday. The death scene has been filmed, but it's not for 3x16. They're filming out of order.

DeWitt wrote: »
    Confirmation from fans on set yesterday. The death scene has been filmed, but it's not for 3x16. They're filming out of order.

Aaaah well that's clever. Ruins my theory for figuring it out then :mad:

Aaaah well that's clever. Ruins my theory for figuring it out then :mad:

lol....the fanbase are flipping out trying to figure out who it is!.....the side effect of a 3 month hiatus! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,907 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Never understood why people try to find these things out. Imagine if they just watched it, enjoyed the show and be shocked when it happens.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Never understood why people try to find these things out. Imagine if they just watched it, enjoyed the show and be shocked when it happens.

Ah, remember the good old days before spoilers existed?

If it's a show I genuinely enjoy I avoid spoilers at all costs. If it's something like OUAT that I have just a passing interest in I like to have some idea of what's coming up.

But yeah, it'd be nice if it was kept secret until it airs. The fact they're filming out of order suggests they want it kept a secret. They're happy for people to know someone dies, obviously, but they want the who to be a surprise.

• Advertisement

The other problem is that these things tend to be spoiled elsewhere. So you could be avoiding all OUAT news, only to hear of an OUAT actor being cast in an upcoming series, which means they're being written out of the show, or just disappearing like Meghan Ory.

Of course the Meghan Ory thing put me off this show a bit. Not because I was a big Ruby fan, but because it showed they're just winging it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭bren2001

The other problem is that these things tend to be spoiled elsewhere. So you could be avoiding all OUAT news, only to hear of an OUAT actor being cast in an upcoming series, which means they're being written out of the show, or just disappearing like Meghan Ory.

Of course the Meghan Ory thing put me off this show a bit. Not because I was a big Ruby fan, but because it showed they're just winging it.

Meghan Ory left because she got a leading role in Intelligence. She also said two weeks ago that she will be reprising her role as Red on OUAT. Did I miss something with her?

bren2001 wrote: »
    Meghan Ory left because she got a leading role in Intelligence. She also said two weeks ago that she will be reprising her role as Red on OUAT. Did I miss something with her?

^ i think Castor was refering to the fact that Megan was a fan favourite in season 1, was upped to series regular for season 2 - then weirdly the producers only used her in ONE episode! :confused:

She a bit scenes in other episodes, but overall her screentime was way less despite being upped to series regular?

I cant blame Megan for jumping ship....its the producers fault for stuffing the flippin show with two hundread characters on screen at the same time :mad:

:rolleyes:

+1....exactly what happened to me with Arrow, i missed then season 1 finale - deliberately avoided spoliers and some random fecking site came up on a Google search for something non Arrow related and spoiled the whole thing! :mad:

Yer right about the actor thing, when Matt Davis was cast in that Cult show on CW you just KNEW he was gonna be
    killed off
    on The Vampire Diaries :mad:

bren2001 wrote: »

Yeah she took the role on Intelligence after basically going to the OUAT guys, telling them she was offered the role and asking if they have any plans for her in OUAT. They told her to take the role. In other words they started the season with some plans then just went in another direction.
    jenjenten wrote: »
    Yer right about the actor thing, when Matt Davis was cast in that Cult show on CW you just KNEW he was gonna be
    killed off
    on The Vampire Diaries :mad:

Yeah this happened me as well.

Returns tonight after a 3 month hiatus!....there was a special 1hr catchup episode air on Friday or Saturday, if you wanna check that out.

I liked it quite a lot.
    All the Emma and Henry stuff was great, and oh my god EMMA'S SMILING! I know they continued to shoot after it went on hiatus for us, but oh wow does it look like a Jared Gilmore shot up a foot or two, and look his voice is breaking. D'aww!
    I really don't like Sean( I guess it's just a personal thing or I grew up watching him or something. Wish we still had Tom Ellis), but I was expecting some chemistry between him and Lana and I didn't feel anything. Granted they didn't interact all that much. I'm looking forward to seeing how that plays out.
    Wish they made more of a go of the fish out of water stuff with Hook. All the angsty puppy dogs eyes were doing my head in. But there was some fun lines, and I liked the run in with Henry.

All the SnowQueen feels. I think Snow & Regina rebuilding their relationship is going to be a highlight of the season.

Emma was banging a monkey! That is all.

Bloody Snow White and her "buck up, kid!" speeches. Regina is so hurt that she'd rather rip out her own heart and feel nothing than continue feeling as bad as she does and Snow is basically telling her to get over it, it's fine. If that's how much you love Emma she's better of without you.

I was surprised they brought Emma's memory back so quickly but I suppose that it would have been a complete rehash of Season 1 if they'd dragged it on too long. They could have made more of Hook in New York though, it was basically 2 or 3 of the same scene just different locations. I wonder how he got back to this world then if he wasn't with the others?

The green make up on yer one is a bit rubbish, isn't it? She looks like she sneezed into her green eye shadow and got it everywhere.

I used to love Sean Maguire when I was a kid. Sooooooo much! I don't care that much for Robin, I think there's still too many characters and I can't get overly involved in any of the new ones.... other than Tink... Where was Tink??!

So many English accents on this show now too, fake and real. Do they outnumber the American ones?

I'm just thinking if we have the Wicked Witch, we must have Dorothy.

Just remembered as well when Snow was saying Robin was cute, that he is her one true love.

Found it strange they had Meghan Ory back just for background work.

Also burying your heart in the ground before putting it back in your chest can't be hygenic.

• Advertisement

I'm just thinking if we have the Wicked Witch, we must have Dorothy.

Just remembered as well when Snow was saying Robin was cute, that he is her one true love.

Found it strange they had Meghan Ory back just for background work.

Also burying your heart in the ground before putting it back in your chest can't be hygenic.

Great points!.....i loved the queen might be evil, but i'm wicked...and wicked always wins! :D

Chris Gorham was pretty good and a nice twist there i didnt see coming. nice way to write in ginnifers real life pregnancy without hiding her behind tress or something :p

Advertisement