Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Best to wait for what you were already looking for. No point spending 65 euro if it doesn't meet your requirements to be honest.

I typically use 1.8-2.0 ohm single coils so it was within my requirements but I've found myself vaping less and less and when I do I just use a spinner 1300 or mvp.

Actually, you could get an MVP 2 which is vv and VW for about 55 euro I think. Might be an idea for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭M00lers

Best to wait for what you were already looking for. No point spending 65 euro if it doesn't meet your requirements to be honest.

I typically use 1.8-2.0 ohm single coils so it was within my requirements but I've found myself vaping less and less and when I do I just use a spinner 1300 or mvp.

Actually, you could get an MVP 2 which is vv and VW for about 55 euro I think. Might be an idea for you?

Thanks Green Hornet, the thing is the Evic may well meet my requirements....:confused:. I know every device has its limitations I'm just trying to figure out where the Evics are.

Probably would suit I'd imagine. It's normally freaks like Grindle who use octuple coils that it doesn't suit.......

I'm not in a rush to sell it anyway but it's pretty good value. I think the evic is around 80 euro alone + the 18350 tube 10 euro + the battery 10 euro. So to buy this kit new would be ca. 100 euro.

In fairness though, I'd prefer to sell it to somebody who was aware of its ability or limitations rather than have you buy it and not suit you. Nothing worse than buying something and finding out that it doesn't suit!

Hi Green Hornet, I had a good day researching the Evic and while I'm sure I would in the short term be happy with it I think I'll give it a miss. I'll probably regret it but I'm going to go with my gut instinct.

Thanks for the offer though, it's much appreciated.

No problem at all mooler. Its too big for me in 18650 mode and I find that 18350 mode is very pocket friendly but the battery doesn't last long enough.

Haven't used it in a while and thought somebody might want it instead of buying a new one, seeing as it has the 18350 tube.

From experience, you're doing the right thing. If you're not sure, you're better off to pass on it. The costs for all of these things add up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

No problem at all mooler. Its too big for me in 18650 mode and I find that 18350 mode is very pocket friendly but the battery doesn't last long enough.

Haven't used it in a while and thought somebody might want it instead of buying a new one, seeing as it has the 18350 tube.

From experience, you're doing the right thing. If you're not sure, you're better off to pass on it. The costs for all of these things add up.

How long does the 18350 last? As long as a 900 twist?

Nope, nowhere near it....its a 650 mAh (or so they say...) and it probably lasts about 5 hours at 8.5 watts and 2ml per day usage. Same with another 650 mAh 18350. I don't believe any of them are 650 mAh to be honest... a 650 mAh twist would last longer I think. I used to get about 6-7 hours from one. The only thing is that it's pretty small in 18350 mode and can be used as a passthru because I upgraded the software.

The 2200 mAh 18650 lasts a good while alright but I think all 18350 batteries are pretty limited in terms of capacity.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Nope, nowhere near it....its a 650 mAh (or so they say...) and it probably lasts about 5 hours at 8.5 watts and 2ml per day usage. Same with another 650 mAh 18350. I don't believe any of them are 650 mAh to be honest... a 650 mAh twist would last longer I think. I used to get about 6-7 hours from one. The only thing is that it's pretty small in 18350 mode and can be used as a passthru because I upgraded the software.

The 2200 mAh 18650 lasts a good while alright but I think all 18350 batteries are pretty limited in terms of capacity.

Since I started vaping, I've been wondering about this. I get a whole day and a drink session from my 650mah ego-c on a 1.8ish ohm coil. Do I just vape less than everyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Wanted Gus 22 18500 tube polished, l'm hope some has one in the back of a draw not being used.
    thanks for looking

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

jamie72 wrote: »
    Since I started vaping, I've been wondering about this. I get a whole day and a drink session from my 650mah ego-c on a 1.8ish ohm coil. Do I just vape less than everyone else?

same here change batteries every couple of hours all day, then on nights out it feels like the thing is glued to my mouth but one battery lasts all night. o.O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

For Sale:

Sigelei Telescope 20 + Sigelei Kick (regulate power - VV)
    Upgraded hot spring, brass tip + steel button
    (Can Use 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650 Batteries)

good condition, hardly used, fresh contact cleaned throughout

Looking for 40 euro posted, PayPal fee included
    (open to offers and swaps)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

Smok natural mod ( as New) to trade for a decent atty or juices. Not really sure what I'm after tbh so if you're interested let me know. It's the mod on the right of the photo

For Sale:

Would you take 30? I need to reign in my spending!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ParaHappyman

For Sale:

Can you post a pic again? I am interested but cant open that link you have attached?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

Can you post a pic again? I am interested but cant open that link you have attached?

picture attached again i don't know why its gone.

Thank you for your offer moolers2000 i wait and see what ParaHappyman has to offer and may come back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Wiggy

Yogic wrote: »
    Smok natural mod ( as New) to trade for a decent atty or juices. Not really sure what I'm after tbh so if you're interested let me know. It's the mod on the right of the photo

PM sent....

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ParaHappyman

picture attached again i don't know why its gone.

Thank you for your offer moolers2000 i wait and see what ParaHappyman has to offer and may come back to you.

Might aswell let moolers off with it! Sorry for late reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

Sell or swap my GP Paps Lux.
    Has 18350 and 18650 tubes (I was mostly using it with the 18650...18500 battery and kick) plus spare spring, centre insulator and post extention.

Gave it a quick polish before taking the pics but with a little more effort they come up as new. There are very minor marks to the top cap where my attys have sat otherwise in perfect condition.

This setup will cost €149 plus €15 from Vapourart but I'm not greedy so am open to very sensible offers. I will also swap if someone has something interesting...tempt me!

OK...shinyness alert...

10553502426_43cfbc0b6a_c.jpg

10553514656_553682d1ec_c.jpg

10553754933_91e0899a14_c.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Swap for a IQ hybrid?

Comes with spare tank, 18350 & 18650 tube

IMAG0359_zps07d88599.jpg

Elbow wrote: »
    Swap for a IQ hybrid?

Comes with spare tank, 18350 & 18650 tube

IMAG0359_zps07d88599.jpg

That's rather tempting...does it have the 510 cap with it? I do like to change attys from time to time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Don't have a 510 cap but they are available and the mod maker is pretty reasonable with his spares prices.

You can contact him here to find out a price http://www.iullius.com/contact/

Elbow wrote: »
    Don't have a 510 cap but they are available and the mod maker is pretty reasonable with his spares prices.

You can contact him here to find out a price http://www.iullius.com/contact/

Thanks for the kind offer, but I think I'll pass on this occasion. Kind out of the habit of genesis attys right now.

It is lovely though!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 pkjnr

]SEE PHOTO BELOW!..I cant seem to add in within in the post ;(

attys
    from left to right
    1..https://www.vapor-freak.de/Phoenix-Mods/PM-Verdampfer/DRA-XL-2
    2..http://vapourhut.com/rebuildables...REBUILD
    3..DREAM...http://vapourhut.com/rebuildables
    4..VH GENISIS..http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/42-rebuildable-atomizers
    5..R TANK..http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/42-rebuildable-atomizers

mods..
    1..sigelei 19,incl brass and SS top cap & bottom button
    2..sigelei 20,incl all 3 available top button housings
    3...Astro by 'kato' replica..comes polished

160 all in,prefer to sell as 1 lot..but PM for prices and ill see what i can work out!

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

GONE ALREADY!

moolers2000,I'm not fussy!!!... Nice gesture Sticky, cheers. Can cover postage via PP if you want!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

nvm xD

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

DublinCJM isn't fussy about random liquids :D

Also happy to cover P&P via paypal!

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Jaysus that was quick. Two private messages already. First person was moolers2000 so it's yours. Am deleting my post now so no one else messages me! :D

@ moolers2000 and Miike Would you mind deleting your posts or at least the quotes, that bloody great big photo I put up is taking up a lot of real estate. I don't want to push the other threads right off the page. Thanks!

The photo doesn't display when I'm in work (stupid firewall), so I didn't even see it.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Folks doing a bit of a clear out here.
    Following items for sale. Available in Dublin from Monday.

The SLB eG-V v2 MEGA 1200mah VV 3.0-6.0 - Variable Voltage eGo Pass-Through Battery - Silver.
    Condition: rarely used
    €12

Sigelei 20 Telescoping Mechanical Mod
    (with modified hot spring and 1 x Efest 18350 battery)
    Condition: barely used, perfect working order. I never liked the switch/firing pin on this one but it works fine.
    €25

Provari Mini 2.5 (black w/blue LED's - purchased here on boards) with the 18500 Extension End Cap.
    Additionally, 2 x fresh 18350 batteries (1 AW IMR and 1 Efest - have not had a lot of battery cycles)
    1 x AW IMR 18500 (again pretty fresh, cycled more than the 18350's above but, to me, its a fresh battery)
    About 50 mls El Toro Virginia Prime 18mg juice
    Condition: some scratches on body and on the 18500 extension cap. This was my daily driver for a couple of months, but other than a few marks, all in perfect working order.
    €150 all in.

GP Spheroid version 2 with some kanthal, filler material etc., (NO drip tip included)
    Condition: excellent
    It just didn't agree with me... I thought I'd love it. I just 'like' it, but then again I'm sick of building stuff, at the moment..
    €50 (purchased on Facebook)

Hangsen 100ml eLiquid
    (I tried a few... not for me, but, to each their own! If it's your bag, here ya go.)
    Each have, at most 10ml taken from them, if that.
    Desert Ship 24mg approx 100ml = 5 euro
    Vanilla Custard 24mg approx 100ml = 5 euro
    RY4 24mg VG approx 100ml = 5 euro

Advertisement