Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ros na Run

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭TommiesTank

Is Roise still on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

Is Roise still on it?

sadly she is.

ya what happen to Niamh and the baby. for a big storyline, they seem to disapear

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

swiftman wrote: »
    sadly she is.

ya what happen to Niamh and the baby. for a big storyline, they seem to disapear

She ordered an abortion pill over the internet, took it, got seriously ill and of course lost the baby

Is she still hot?

Is she still hot?

Niamh??

• Advertisement

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Niamh??

Roise?

Roise?

Meh she's alright I suppose :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Donall4

Ya its kind of weird she just disappeared. But the storyline was really Evan's story not Niamhs. I hope Evan doesn't go to college next year, it would be nice to see him stay around in Ros na Run. He works well with Berni, they are believable as mother and son.

The actors that work well together in the show i think are:
    Berni/Evan
    Tadhg/Lee
    David/Seamus
    Coilin/Sarah
    Peadar/Maire

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

Donall4 wrote: »
    Ya its kind of weird she just disappeared. But the storyline was really Evan's story not Niamhs. I hope Evan doesn't go to college next year, it would be nice to see him stay around in Ros na Run. He works well with Berni, they are believable as mother and son.

The actors that work well together in the show i think are:
    Berni/Evan
    Tadhg/Lee
    David/Seamus
    Coilin/Sarah
    Peadar/Maire

Berni and Evan are definitely believable....Evan does play that role very well especially when Berni is fussing around him.

Tadhg works well with everyone I think! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

Berni and Evan are definitely believable....Evan does play that role very well especially when Berni is fussing around him.

Tadhg works well with everyone I think! :)

Ya Tadhg interacts well with every character, he has nicknames that are so funny. Hate to say it but if he leaves, Ros na Run will suffer in the ratings.

I Love Evan character he is in my top 3 actors in Ros na Run. I wish he was in more episodes though :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Donall4

Dailyface wrote: »
    Ya Tadhg interacts well with every character, he has nicknames that are so funny. Hate to say it but if he leaves, Ros na Run will suffer in the ratings.

I Love Evan character he is in my top 3 actors in Ros na Run. I wish he was in more episodes though :/

The show centers around Tadgh and Seamus, but to be fair the majority of the other actors make the show what it is and if it wasn't for the other actors the show wouldn't be as successful as it. For example David character is hilarious, he is kind of like Dougal in Father Ted but intelligent.

Ya its a pity they don't focus more of the episode on the young people in Ros na Run like Katy and Evan. Both are excellent actors, Katy was brilliant when she was abusing Coilín, and Evan as i said before is brilliant. So they could handle a big storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Dailyface

Who does everyone think is the worst actor/actress in Ros na Run??

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

The new garda looks well.:)

Who's yer man that was stealing the diseal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Does John Joe have a thing for female Gardaí?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

just watching Tursdays episode and máire just said Evan was Born nollaig 1995, but i thought was 1999 i thought in the old series just gone? sure wasn't he almost a millenium baby :D

i know they aged him a few years with the casting but why change his actual date of birth to cover up what they did when the episodes themselves give the year away.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Who's yer man that was stealing the diseal?

Can't remember his name, but wasn't he the same fella that was arguing with Seamus last year? I think one stole a cow from the other and then there was revenge of some sort. He owns a field up near the bog that Seamus cuts, I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Muireann wolfsbane the yank

Yeah can't remember the guys name either but wasn't he stealing Seamus's peat last year.

Cathal, has turned into such a cad, well then again he always was, poor Berni.

I think Jason was taking his illness a little over the top, but it's sort of sweet the way he's treating Lee. Plus it was nice to see Eimear again.

Plus I'm liking Alanna the new Gardai can't wait to see her lock horns with Tadhg

Yeah can't remember the guys name either but wasn't he stealing Seamus's peat last year.

Cathal, has turned into such a cad, well then again he always was, poor Berni.

I think Jason was taking his illness a little over the top, but it's sort of sweet the way he's treating Lee. Plus it was nice to see Eimear again.

Plus I'm liking Alanna the new Gardai can't wait to see her lock horns with Tadhg

I notice the scriptwriters have completely ignored the fact that Berni was being a complete cow at the end of the last season! Didn't she say something to Róise along the lines of "it's such a shame about your face, you used to be really pretty, but no TV company will want you now"? That was when Róise was really on the edge, too, what a horrible thing to say... In real life, that could drive someone into depression.

But now they've flipped it around and made Róise the evil one and Berni the innocent victim. Don't know who I feel sorry for anymore! That entire storyline is annoying me now, I wish he'd just tell her and get it over with!

I notice the scriptwriters have completely ignored the fact that Berni was being a complete cow at the end of the last season! Didn't she say something to Róise along the lines of "it's such a shame about your face, you used to be really pretty, but no TV company will want you now"? That was when Róise was really on the edge, too, what a horrible thing to say... In real life, that could drive someone into depression.

But now they've flipped it around and made Róise the evil one and Berni the innocent victim. Don't know who I feel sorry for anymore! That entire storyline is annoying me now, I wish he'd just tell her and get it over with!

Yeah that was very catty of her. Though I wish Cathal would get off his arse, and tell Berni instead of letting her think that she's getting married.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Radio5

A man tell the truth about a relationship in a soap opera? You must be joking if you're expecting that to happen. He'll do what they all do, wait til he's caught and say either

a. it meant nothing and he was just helping Roise through a tough time.
    b. Rosie is the love of his life and he wants to be with her.

Radio5 wrote: »
    A man tell the truth about a relationship in a soap opera? You must be joking if you're expecting that to happen. He'll do what they all do, wait til he's caught and say either

:) they never do and that's why we watch.
    He'll do the same thing as he did with Tina.

Radio5 wrote: »

Ah I know, but they're all just annoying me now! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Nathan Carter is a real person :eek:

wyrn wrote: »

And he is GORGEOUS!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭the-jojo-axiom

wyrn wrote: »

Haha, Ros na Run taught me who the hell sang that 'Wagonwheel' song! Glad I learned something....

Missed tonight's episode...what songs did he sing?

And he is GORGEOUS!!!!!

ya i look like him, do you look like the new garda?

he sang wagon wheel and caledonia

ya i look like him, do you look like the new garda?

Haha sure ya do :-P And no, I'm way better looking than her :-P

Haha sure ya do :-P And no, I'm way better looking than her :-P

really :cool: i think she's very very good looking and funny. feel free to prove it via PM so the other posters wont know :-P

• Advertisement

I can't decide if the new Garda is a bad actress or if the character's meant to be that wooden! Time will tell, I guess!

Advertisement