Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭abbir

Humble Deep Silver Bundle is up. http://www.humblebundle.com

Pay at least $1 for Steam keys for Saints Row 2, Saints Row the Third, Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold.
    Beat the average for Dead Island GOTY edition and the DLC for Saints Row the Third
    Pay more than $25 for all the above plus Dead Island Riptide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Outrageous Humble Bundle here, get it quick!

http://www.humblebundle.com/#contribute

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

abbir wrote: »

Pay at least $1 for Steam keys for Saints Row 2, Saints Row the Third, Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold.
    Beat the average for Dead Island GOTY edition and the DLC for Saints Row the Third

Just a heads up.
    I only got two Steam Keys.
    Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row.

Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package.

Note : I did not buy the Dead Island Riptide Bundle. So it's possible there might be 3 Steam Keys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

abbir wrote: »

Yay! I was just about to come here to mention the Gamefly sale with Saints Row 2 for around €3 but no need to get it there now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Jernal wrote: »
    Just a heads up.
    I only got two Steam Keys.
    Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row.

Dead Island GOTY and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package.

Note : I did not buy the Dead Island Riptide Bundle. So it's possible there might be 3 Steam Keys.

Ah for feck sake, I got Saints Row 3 in the Steam sale for a fiver :(

EDIT: Risen 2, Sacred 2 Gold, Saints Row 2, and Saints Row: The Third come as a single key. I haven't beaten the average so I don't know about the others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Ah for feck sake, I got Saints Row 3 in the Steam sale for a fiver :(

Same, and now I can't gift the copy either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Bonuses will be:

Sacred Citadel
    Metro 2033
    Risen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Damn it, I bought the seasson pass for saints row already. And the bonuses better not be metro 2033 (I have several copies of that game since I bought it) and I just got Risen in the steam sale :(

Oh well, extras ahoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Dead Island and SR3 Full Package are one key as well. Disappointed with lack of singular keys as I was going to give it away to some boardies but can't complain at all SR3 DLC for such a small price

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Damn it, I bought the seasson pass for saints row already. And the bonuses better not be metro 2033 (I have several copies of that game since I bought it) and I just got Risen in the steam sale :(

Oh well, extras ahoy!

They are: http://steamdb.info/sub/29407/#section_apps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Tinie wrote: »
    Bonuses will be:

Sacred Citadel
    Metro 2033
    Risen

Do you need to pay a certain amoun to get the bonuses?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I paid more than the average, got the 2 keys, one was for the Dead Island GOTY & Saints Row 3 Full Package which I already own the base game without DLC, but when I entered the key in to Steam, it said it was only for Dead Island, nothing about Saints Row 3 :S

blaa85 wrote: »
    Do you need to pay a certain amoun to get the bonuses?

Usually with Humble Bundle, if you've bought the bundle before the bonuses are announced, then you get the bonuses.

After they're announced you have to beat the average.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

DaLad wrote: »
    I paid more than the average, got the 2 keys, one was for the Dead Island GOTY & Saints Row 3 Full Package which I already own the base game without DLC, but when I entered the key in to Steam, it said it was only for Dead Island, nothing about Saints Row 3 :S

Right click the game in your library and click "View Downloadable Content". It may show up in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

DaLad wrote: »

The dlc gets added to your base game. If you have it installed right click on it, go to properties then the dlc tab and you'll see it all there

Right click the game in your library and click "View Downloadable Content". It may show up in there.
    EJ22 wrote: »
    The dlc gets added to your base game. If you have it installed right click on it, go to properties then the dlc tab and you'll see it all there

Ah yeah, there's LOADS of them there :D Thanks dudes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Got another deal from xtravision today. Got Devil May Cry HD Collection for 6 euro today second game i got from them got halo anniversary edition last week for six euro great sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Great deal. Had been planning on buying Dead Island Riptide anyway. Where's the best place to trade Steam Keys? Already had Dead Island, and don't plan on playing Saints Row either, also have a few others games that came with individual keys from other sales that I won't play, would be nice to be able to trade them for something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Great deal. Had been planning on buying Dead Island Riptide anyway. Where's the best place to trade Steam Keys? Already had Dead Island, and don't plan on playing Saints Row either, also have a few others games that came with individual keys from other sales that I won't play, would be nice to be able to trade them for something else.

You can get Riptide on Amazon for 15Eur at the moment. Probably works out around the same overall but if this is the only game our after in the bundle might be a better option for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got another deal from xtravision today. Got Devil May Cry HD Collection for 6 euro today second game i got from them got halo anniversary edition last week for six euro great sale

Seems to be some top titles on sale for nothing, Skyrim for PS3 is €4, none of them seem to be available though as the staff are whipping them up, perks of the job. Did manage to get some 3ds and Vita games for €10 each myself so well chuffed.

• Advertisement

Get €35 worth of Steam games for 91 cent -

Wheels of Steel bundle

Includes: Wasteland Angel, Crash Time 2 & Tank Universal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Simplygames starting a 6 day 6 deals sale starting with company of heroes 2 for £17.99.

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/steam/company-of-heroes-2?ref=email_campaign

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Thanks to QuakeCon, there are a few deals around at the moment for id games. Steam has 75% off all their titles and I think getgamesgo.com are running a daily deal with similar discounts for the next four days.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Thanks to QuakeCon, there are a few deals around at the moment for id games. Steam has 75% off all their titles and I think getgamesgo.com are running a daily deal with similar discounts for the next four days.

Those deals are over loading my nostalgia sensors.
    Return to Castle Wolfenstien,Quake III. . .
    Impulse buy shields are at 60%!
    I'm not sure my wallet ship will be able to survive the whole weekend without being pulled into the purchase mode vortex.
    Mayday! Mayday!
    I'm declaring a sale emergency.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,813 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

striking while still recovering from the summer sale. Thinking I'll just go for Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

A new Humble Bundle Weekly Sale.
    Get €99.94 worth of Steam Games for just €2.50!! :eek:

HBWeeklySale.jpg

Alien Colonial Marines plus Season pass €8
    http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ie/en/pc/games/shooter/aliens-colonial-marines-and-season-pass/
    using discount code GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN

I haven't played the game, I've read it's absolute crap and all the reviews are terrible but I'm just putting it up here in case someone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

For what Aliens:CM is worth thats not a bargain. They should pay you to play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

God dammit, Simplygames are doing so good deals with that 6 days promotion!

14.99£ for GRID2 now...

http://www.simplycdkeys.com/steam/grid-2?ref=homepage_banner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭altairscreed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement