Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your modifed/performance car(**DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

barone wrote: »
    my corolla se limited, now dropped 40 mm on vmaxx springs, rear white line arb bar fitted, huge improvement in handling, also wind deflectors fitted since last pic on here...

Always wanted an ae82 saloon farmer spec with a 4efte engine, and a set of superlites. Real sleeper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

jimmy180sx wrote: »
    Always wanted an ae82 saloon farmer spec with a 4efte engine, and a set of superlites. Real sleeper

Ive never seen a ae82 saloon tbh ..id guess its simmilar to.mine ya? Boxy shape like the ae82 hatch

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jwkbyrne

Can't seem to be able to attach pics,is there a certain way you have to do it? Any help is appreciated, wanna post pics of my Torneo Euro R, Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭eg6 vtec

1st pic is when gave it a good polish a few weeks back for the terenure show and 2nd pic is mine beside a customers bugeye yesterday

946234_454435764652066_890661868_n.jpg

1014142_464773160284993_464798989_n.jpg

• Advertisement

5500 wrote: »
    2 finger's up to you roadtax!

2l8xbb9.jpg

Just won the above, not sure if I'll be keeping or selling, I'll have more pic's once I get it to my agents garage
    What car is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

It's a Toyota Chaser, man.
    1JZ in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Its actually a Toyota Mark II :P

The shame. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,973 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

CianRyan wrote: »
    The shame. :(

easy to make that mistake as they are practically the same, the Mark II has the long rear lights, kinda like an s14 and a Chaser has rear lights more like a BMW. Check out the sample below, on top is the Mark II and on the bottom is a picture of the back of my Chaser.

263334.jpg

• Advertisement

2 finger's up to you roadtax!

Just won the above, not sure if I'll be keeping or selling, I'll have more pic's once I get it to my agents garage

Nice Mark 2, Is it a 2.5 Turbo?(edit: I see that it is) I won a Chaser Tourer V a few weeks back but was going to wait until it arrived here in Ireland to put up a picture but what the hey.

image1.jpg

On my phone so I can't really see, are those Rays Victrix or Work Eurolines?
    Either way, wheels!

And thanks for the explanation, I've never been too good at Toyota. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

eg6 vtec wrote: »
    1st pic is when gave it a good polish a few weeks back for the terenure show and 2nd pic is mine beside a customers bugeye yesterday

If that scooby is the same one I see on the green hills road beside scrap yard she's a absolute beauty.

On my phone so I can't really see, are those Rays Victrix or Work Eurolines?
    Either way, wheels!

And thanks for the explanation, I've never been too good at Toyota. :p

Work Eurolines

Work Eurolines

Drooling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Nice Mark 2, Is it a 2.5 Turbo?(edit: I see that it is) I won a Chaser Tourer V a few weeks back but was going to wait until it arrived here in Ireland to put up a picture but what the hey.

Yup it's a 1gzGte, its not going to make it to Irish shore's though, I just too a deposit on it from holland so its shipping there :) Not to worry, Im back after another one! Whats the spec on the one you bought?

36636_3952231053795_784704657_n_zps80b950b8.jpg?t=1374240394

I see you trying to get this pic up a lot!

There ya go :)

Yup it's a 1gzGte, its not going to make it to Irish shore's though, I just too a deposit on it from holland so its shipping there :) Not to worry, Im back after another one! Whats the spec on the one you bought?

I dont actually know that much about it at the moment to be honest, Its a 1997 grade 4, 2.5L 1JZ-GTE single Turbo engine, custom red and black leather interior and riding on 18" Work Eurolines, will have to wait and see if there are anymore goodies in the engine bay when it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭eg6 vtec

eg6 vtec wrote: »

If that scooby is the same one I see on the green hills road beside scrap yard she's a absolute beauty.

Thats me alright cheers man

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭neasyerac

uja6.jpg

6w8z.jpg

• Advertisement

Lovely yoke, man. Welcome.

Thanks man!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

That is a great looking car Neasy!

I've been hankering over B4's the last few days.
    If I hadn't just bought a Roadster, maybe. :D

I've been hankering over B4's the last few days.
    If I hadn't just bought a Roadster, maybe. :D

Well you have to put up a few pics now! :)

Ciano35 wrote: »
    Well you have to put up a few pics now! :)

I was holding off because I hadn't done anything to it yet. :p

06558040f0d711e2839b22000aa801fc_7.jpg

1602a760f18211e2a96022000a1fd150_7.jpg

Nice man, I hope you bought it before we got the heatwave. I've always wanted to drive around in hot weather with the roof down on a car.

Very nice Cian, I thought you meant a smart roadster from your earlier post :P

Eunos Roadster. JDM or go home. :p

I just bought it last week but I won't have it on the road for a few months, few jobs to do on it and I want my 1 year NCB before trying to insure it. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

I was holding off because I hadn't done anything to it yet. :p

1602a760f18211e2a96022000a1fd150_7.jpg

did you get the job in peter marks yet :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement