Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro Shops/Bargains/Auction Links

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

That Nomad still knocking about? €70 is a mentally cheap price to be fair to Steve. Not a hope I'd sell mine that low even if it wasn't modded. Screen mod is mandatory though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

It's mine!! Hands off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Pyongyang wrote: »

Does that play on a hori set up?

Yep it is a hori game. Well, it's vertical but it's hori orientation. :)

• Advertisement

Id love it,
    trying to save a few quid at the moment tho :(
    so much nice stuff for sale

Good luck with the sale

Sure thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,849 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Andrew76 wrote: »
    That Nomad still knocking about? €70 is a mentally cheap price to be fair to Steve. Not a hope I'd sell mine that low even if it wasn't modded. Screen mod is mandatory though.

It's not so much the money as it going to a good home.
    I've a tasty Nomad on the way to replace it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭safetyboy

Mars matrix fuuu, i should sell my dreamcast version and buy this :) my cab is tate though...

I don't play it on my cab either. It's hooked up to a Supergun to a PVM. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭MrVestek

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    It's mine!! Hands off

Ok! Calm down Nancy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,911 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

These guys are having a closing-down sale, 65% off.

http://magisterrex.com/default.asp

Inventory seems pretty limited, but hey! NTSC Pit-Fighter for pennies. Ships from Canada.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    These guys are having a closing-down sale, 65% off.

http://magisterrex.com/default.asp

Inventory seems pretty limited, but hey! NTSC Pit-Fighter for pennies. Ships from Canada.

Might order a few games from there! They've a couple of common games I've been looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,460 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Master of the Universe

Oculus Rift in Ireland!

Pretty frustrating seeing them sell on ebay when mine hasn't arrived yet :mad:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Oculus-Rift-/200918042902?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item2ec7a60916#ht_500wt_1282

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

o1s1n wrote: »
    Oculus Rift in Ireland!

Pretty frustrating seeing them sell on ebay when mine hasn't arrived yet :mad:

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/Oculus-Rift-/200918042902?pt=UK_VideoGames_VideoGameConsoles_VideoGameConsoles&hash=item2ec7a60916#ht_500wt_1282

Yours wasn't a grand was it? :eek:

Master of the Universe

Andrew76 wrote: »
    Yours wasn't a grand was it? :eek:

Oh god no! 250 I think they were delivered? Someone clearly trying to make a profit.

I have a few spare Shenmue I and II discs here that I really don't have a use for, I have two copies of discs three and four of Shenmue II and a few extra discs 2, 3 and 4 of Shenmue I. If anybody wants to take them off my hands they're welcome to them as I don't need duplicates now that I have two working sets again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,849 ✭✭✭Steve X2

Did a bit of a cleanup this weekend and have a few bits just gone up on adverts. Mostly stuff I've doubles or triples of and nothing particularly rare. No pics yet but I'll get some up later on or tomorrow.
    As usual I'll offer a discount for regulars here :)

Strikers 1945 for the Jap NTSC Sega Saturn,
    4 sealed games for the Sega Dreamcast (UK PAL).
    Virtua Fighter 3tb, Metropolis Street Racer, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 and Jet Set Radio.
    "Okami" for PS2 (UK PAL)
    "Psyvariar: Complete Edition" for PS2
    "Top Gun: The Second mission" for the NES (UK PAL) (Boxed) (Cart in excellent condition and box a bit tatty)
    NEOGEO Pocket Color console (Clear Version) (Boxed and in mint condition)
    WonderSwan Color console (Final Fantasy Limited Edition version) (not boxed but in very good condition) + Final Fantasy game (boxed)

http://www.adverts.ie/3012395

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Looks like I'm joining the other lonely hearts in the PS Vita club!
    To fund this momentous occasion I'm selling a PSone with the official screen.
    I'm putting it up for €65 but there may be discounts for local heathens! ;)
    http://www.adverts.ie/playstation/psone-with-screen/3012938

Steve SI wrote: »
    Did a bit of a cleanup this weekend and have a few bits just gone up on adverts. Mostly stuff I've doubles or triples of and nothing particularly rare. No pics yet but I'll get some up later on or tomorrow.
    As usual I'll offer a discount for regulars here :)

Strikers 1945 for the Jap NTSC Sega Saturn,
    4 sealed games for the Sega Dreamcast (UK PAL).
    Virtua Fighter 3tb, Metropolis Street Racer, Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2 and Jet Set Radio.
    "Okami" for PS2 (UK PAL)
    "Psyvariar: Complete Edition" for PS2
    "Top Gun: The Second mission" for the NES (UK PAL) (Boxed) (Cart in excellent condition and box a bit tatty)
    NEOGEO Pocket Color console (Clear Version) (Boxed and in mint condition)
    WonderSwan Color console (Final Fantasy Limited Edition version) (not boxed but in very good condition) + Final Fantasy game (boxed)

http://www.adverts.ie/3012395

Thanks for the Raspberry Pi! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Looks like I'm joining the other lonely hearts in the PS Vita club!
    To fund this momentous occasion I'm selling a PSone with the official screen.
    I'm putting it up for €65 but there may be discounts for local heathens! ;)
    http://www.adverts.ie/playstation/psone-with-screen/3012938

My advice to you? Buy a subscription to PS+ when you get the Vita

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

EnterNow wrote: »
    My advice to you? Buy a subscription to PS+ when you get the Vita

I have one on the ps3 already.
    Just have sell off some crap to fund it.
    But a Vita for 130 can't be passed up.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I have one on the ps3 already.
    Just have sell off some crap to fund it.
    But a Vita for 130 can't be passed up.

Ah well your set so, I've loads of Vita games now & don't even have a Vita...damn you Sony & your evil genius because now I need a Vita. €130 is a pretty good price, I assume its not new at that price?

You assume right young EnterNow, it is preowned and comes with an association football game, what joy to watch a bunch of sweaty men running around a field after an inflated pigs bladder, go team!!
    First thing to do, buy Wipeout!
    It only has a 4gb card so I'm assuming my access to the goodies on PS+ is severely curtailed.
    Plus, before getting ahead of ourselves, I have to wait to pick it up and hopefully have the PSone sold as well!

Yeah you prob should upgrade the card size, though the cost of doing so is stupidly expensive {proprietary format woes}

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,824 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

EnterNow wrote: »
    Yeah you prob should upgrade the card size, though the cost of doing so is stupidly expensive {proprietary format woes}

There's ebay sellers from Hong Kong selling them for a hell of a lot cheaper than RRP. I have a 32GB one on the way for 70. The only problem is it's from HK so shipping can take close to a month. Still It's about half the price they want for them here.

Still feels like a total rip off for a SD card with custom protection code.

Hmm, surely being Hong Kong based they are cheap knock offs no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    There's ebay sellers from Hong Kong selling them for a hell of a lot cheaper than RRP. I have a 32GB one on the way for 70. The only problem is it's from HK so shipping can take close to a month. Still It's about half the price they want for them here.

Still feels like a total rip off for a SD card with custom protection code.

Just hope you get a 32GB card and not some 8GB card hacked to report 32GB !! I'd be wary of buying these from certain channels..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement