Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭from_atozinc

Horrid individual. Looks years older than her age.

I hate the way they both speak. And its not even the thick Dublin accents, but the way they try and form a sentence. The two of them talk and act, like a pair of ten year olds.

Imagine the thought of how they would rear offspring.........scary.

Country not in good hands with moron's ike Nikita and Natalie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭heyheyhey1982

There is so much skin cancer going on this year. They are burning themselves to a crisp.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭Zyzz

There is so much skin cancer going on this year. They are burning themselves to a crisp.

tumblr_lpl7hc2x6I1qg6scw.png

good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

I read from Cormac's twitter that it was her that cheated on him.
    Once a slut..........

• Registered Users Posts: 85,081 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Finale tonight :( yes I am sad :o

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Finale tonight :( yes I am sad :o
    Sad for watching it or sad cause its the finale??

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

Does Marc have fake teeth r something?? They r really beginning to bother me! :(;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

doubledown wrote: »
    7 have been shown so far. There are 11 episodes in season 2. A couple of cracking ones coming up too...

You lied to us, none of them were cracking is got worse as the series went on :mad:

Dtp79 wrote: »
    Sad for watching it or sad cause its the finale??

Both :o

Kelly got called a knacker for farting by Dave and Natalie :rolleyes::confused:

Both :o

Kelly got called a knacker for farting by Dave and Natalie :rolleyes::confused:
    Ah that's not fair calling her that. She should be called a tramp and simpleton

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

horrendous series, I'll be shocked if they make a 3rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

had to laugh at that bit at the end when they were all asked what they would be working at when they got home, Natalie said she hoped to be doing something with her singing :eek: someone have a word ffs

very interesting that she seemed disgusted aswell when Kelly let one rip by accident, calling her a knacker etc... when she prefers to dress like one herself. She has also succesfully managed to dump Nikita like a hot potato when a lad looks at her twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

ah well I'll miss it hopefully theyll make a third season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Thought it was funny on the after show when Mark told Nat she looked like a viking :L l find her fake...but kelly was the worst! Anyone notice on the show she saying about the fart she didnt care it happened but then on the after show she was all embarressed...& her face looked really odd :S

Nakita & Jay were the only down to earth ones imo! l am gonna miss it tho :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭thesultan

What do they all work at?

Mark student, phil unemployed, cormac was a taxi driver dunno if he still is, Dave fitness instructure & l think he runs a gym now with Jay? Natalie singer or something? Nakita just out of college ld say & kelly a model........

Mark student, phil unemployed, cormac was a taxi driver dunno if he still is, Dave fitness instructure & l think he runs a gym now with Jay? Natalie singer or something? Nakita just out of college ld say & kelly a model........

Kelly a model :eek:

^
    yeah a model :rolleyes:

Kelly a model :eek:
    Relax.... So was Jordan!

Dtp79 wrote: »
    Relax.... So was Jordan!

So she is a glamour model :confused:

• Advertisement

don't think she gets her boobs out, just bikini's, look up google images

• Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Kelly was working as a "walk-on girl" at the World Darts Championships this year...

477790264.jpg?key=24323648&Expires=1363472425&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=RMSCgD-Avkr1a8w56HkY5zKCb0I0d-CxpBcAW369SJOYhw93XcFBzNgwMMAHrfAS~s8szdunequ9-ITebAzoEhbVLptD0L-5wh0UNi9FmIS9fjPaC8qHS4j3HmcL-0vFMDl1UBGA~dTKTyqXVfr2fT2jR4Q9Ye27EQVOmc1256Q_

So she is a glamour model :confused:
    I'm on about general slutiness and a head full of air

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Were they all not on the dole?

Whoever thst guy was walking around nude, if my cock was that small id cover up

ugh you're one that presents the after party is so annoying.. "stay sexy Tallafornia".....wtf???

Anyone know exactly what happened with Mark and Natalie, they keep quite and distant from each other on after party show other night?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭PandaX9

Anyone know exactly what happened with Mark and Natalie, they keep quite and distant from each other on after party show other night?

From Natalie's twitter yesterday:

@natalie_gero_ wat happened between u n mark ? I thought yous were gna b together for longer :)

@amymcloughlinx dumped him 5 months ago and he hates the fact im seeing someone else now

@natalie_gero_ aw ryt well at least ur moving on with someone you deserve someone lovely :-) x

@amymcloughlinx thanks hunni yeah hes a lovely fella little sweetheart xxx
    6:03pm - 16 Mar 13

And

@AngelicPaula awhh hes a knob I swear cant handle I dumped him 5 months ago and is snapping im seeing someone else

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Ah he's a well rich bloke now :P

Seriously?

I doubt they made much money from this at all...

I reckon they've come out at the end with a free holiday and a few grand (if that) in their back pocket. Hardly going to retire on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭PandaX9

They got €60 a day for the first season or thereabouts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

PandaX9 wrote: »
    From Natalie's twitter yesterday:

@natalie_gero_ wat happened between u n mark ? I thought yous were gna b together for longer :)

@amymcloughlinx dumped him 5 months ago and he hates the fact im seeing someone else now

@natalie_gero_ aw ryt well at least ur moving on with someone you deserve someone lovely :-) x

@amymcloughlinx thanks hunni yeah hes a lovely fella little sweetheart xxx
    6:03pm - 16 Mar 13

And

@AngelicPaula awhh hes a knob I swear cant handle I dumped him 5 months ago and is snapping im seeing someone else

Bit of a face saving exercise going on there, id say she was dropped as soon as they reached Dublin airport (like she was told he had been telling the lads) and now she wants it to look like it was her decision :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement