Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm usually really soft and can't hold onto anger for longer than 10mins but I'm not one bit sorry for Gail.

That perfectly understandable Ann, there's only so much one can take.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

fussyonion wrote: »
    Gail was even more simpering and ET-ish and chinless tonight. What was with the eyelash fluttering when she was talking to Nick?
    It is farcical where the writers have taken her character and how the directors manage her scenes. Sometimes I think they are trying to take her down the Hilda Ogden route and if they are, it is not working. I cringe watching her eye lash fluttering, simpering antics. It's not amusing, funny or entertaining. Helen Worth must be hanging on for the pension otherwise she would have legged it after they gave her yet ANOTHER disastrous relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Wouldn't you think Rita would have more sense, especially since she knows Tina and Tommy so well. How can she possibly believe Kirsty over Dopey Tyrone?

Well didnt Rita have a relationship with someone who hit her? She is maybe siding with Kirsty due to that.

I really like the idea of Kevin taunting Kirsty so she lashes out. In the middle of the rovers would be best.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

syklops wrote: »
    Well didnt Rita have a relationship with someone who hit her? She is maybe siding with Kirsty due to that.

I really like the idea of Kevin taunting Kirsty so she lashes out. In the middle of the rovers would be best.

Maybe but I did think away back when Tina and Tommy were having all the probs with her that she was very unsupportive and sceptical when Tina was telling her all the craic that Kirsty was at. Sooo annoying:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Coronation Street has filmed two different endings to Tyrone Dobbs's upcoming domestic violence trial. Cast and crew have been working out on location for the dramatic court scenes, which will air on screen next month.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

syklops wrote: »

The problem with that though, is would anyone actually think it was unusual for a mother to lose it with someone who very probably assisted in the abduction of her baby? I've never beat my husband with a hoover attachment (ie I'm not a violent psycho) but if we split up and he kidnapped our son while his best friend was supposedly babysitting I suspect I'd have to be held back from tearing that friend in two.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Coronation Street has filmed two different endings to Tyrone Dobbs's upcoming domestic violence trial. Cast and crew have been working out on location for the dramatic court scenes, which will air on screen next month.

Ah for fcuk sake!! Not another trial...I can't face weeks of Tyrone miserable in jail and another courtcase.

This storyline will convince hundreds of beaten husbands not to report their wives, honest to fcuk.

Is Gail doing Nick's ironing who else would owe the shirts and now wants paymentfor David's :confused:

LOL at the cheek of Tracey (convicted murderer) giving her opinion on Tyrone and Fiz :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

That Gail would want to grow up and stop behaving like a child:rolleyes:.

The quicker all the "traitors" find out what that psycho cow is really like, the better:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Take two babies across the Irish Sea in a fishing boat? Are you kidding me? This story is so bloody stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Great :rolleyes: comment from Eileen about Sylvia loosing her marbles.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

They had the makings of a truly great story with Kirsty and Tyrone. They've ruined it.

They're basically saying no one will believe you if you say your partner is beating you, even if you're one of the most popular people in your community. Sooner this story ends, the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Corrie has filmed two endings to Kirsty/Tyrone court case

Tyrone (Alan Halsall) has a tough challenge ahead in the coming weeks as he battles to prove his innocence after his twisted ex-fiancée Kirsty Soames falsely accused him of domestic violence.

Fans will be glad to see that one possible outcome of the storyline involves Kirsty (Natalie Gumede) finally getting her comeuppance, as she is led away in handcuffs for lying to the jury.

Tyrone and his new girlfriend Fiz Stape (Jennie McAlpine) are seen celebrating outside the court as the truth is finally out.

The photos however pretty much tell one ending and its the one we all want.
    I think the photo of tyrone cuffed is on the way into court, also the photo of kirsty and fiz facing off is one before the case i reckon Kirsty's just after as good as admitted what she's done, (her mum looks horrified), and i reckon her mother sells her out in the court.

Then there are all the photos of ty and fiz outside....which leave only this option as

i reckon if they lock Tyrone up for this Corrie will lose more viewers than a repeat of the Free Deirdre media campaign they were so obviously hoping for with this storyline.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a457967/coronation-street-films-two-endings-to-tyrones-trial.html

Fiz rang the cops? How did she change her mind so fast after meeting Chesney?

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭jupiterjack

that tyrone is such a twat

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Lago

LizT wrote: »
    They had the makings of a truly great story with Kirsty and Tyrone. They've ruined it.

They're basically saying no one will believe you if you say your partner is beating you, even if you're one of the most popular people in your community. Sooner this story ends, the better.

Exactly, so stupid at this stage. They've changed the personality and opinion of almost everyone on the street to suit this storyline. It's terrible writing, the fact that everything is going against Tyrone for no reason is so unrealistic and unbelievable, not to mention that everytime he comes near a policeman, they just smash him into a wall for no reason.

Really disappointing from writers who are usually so good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

That Eileen is such an ignorant b!tch! The comment about Roy's mum "losing her marbles" when noone knew really what the problem was at that stage.

That Eileen is such an ignorant b!tch! The comment about Roy's mum "losing her marbles" when noone knew really what the problem was at that stage.

They've made Eileen so unlikable recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

When she worked for Steve in the taxi office her and Steve had some good comedy banter between them but now it's just Eileen moaning all the time and what's the story with Jason is he the only lad on the street that can move tellys and get tellys? He moved one upstairs for Gail and David told Kylie he would ask Jason about getting a telly for them:D thought Gail having her name on the eggs was funny:D

Coming soon...Paul is acting 'wierd' and she thinks hes having an affair

• Advertisement

I'd love if Paul went off with Gail :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd love if Paul went off with Gail :p

:pac::D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Chucken wrote: »
    Coming soon...Paul is acting 'wierd' and she thinks hes having an affair

Prediction:
    Lindsey's upcoming birthday or wedding anniversary. The storyline will end with a big argument when Eileen catches him buying flowers or something, Paul leaving in tears of anger, only to come back 2 weeks later, all forgiven, cue heart warming scene between the 2 other them at the grave.
    *roll credits*

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Prediction:
    Lindsey's upcoming birthday or wedding anniversary. The storyline will end with a big argument when Eileen catches him buying flowers or something, Paul leaving in tears of anger, only to come back 2 weeks later, all forgiven, cue heart warming scene between the 2 other them at the grave.
    *roll credits*

Who is Lyndsey

Lesley..his late wife presumably.

I haven't watched tonight's yet. Waiting for my oh to get off the playstation.
    I've been rapidly going off Eileen this long time. Don't like her and Paul as a couple. They don't suit each other at all. She needs a big hairy biker man like Janice Battersby had that time, not a wee tiny man in a zippy up jacket and Jeremy Kyle hair.

Dennis: Ya at least he had a personality.
    Dennis_Stringer.jpg

Thanks Chucken, now wouldn't he suit Eileen better? Maybe he's too nice though. (He was totally and utterly different in 'The Lakes' though:eek:)

Just after watching the Eileen 'losing her marbles' bit. Has she forgotten Paul's wife losing hers? Don't think he'd like to hear that comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

jos28 wrote: »
    Helen Worth must be hanging on for the pension otherwise she would have legged it after they gave her yet ANOTHER disastrous relationship.

Id love to see Gail in a happy relationship- poor bitch has had her fill of Bad ones
    iguana wrote: »
    but if we split up and he kidnapped our son while his best friend was supposedly babysitting I suspect I'd have to be held back from tearing that friend in two.

Agreed- but we have seen it from our side so we know shes a bitch- so naturally we be fustrated that the people in the street dont see it too
    Ann22 wrote: »
    This storyline will convince hundreds of beaten husbands not to report their wives, honest to fcuk.

Lets hope not- Theres enough stigma around men being beat by their wives without that crap
    Chucken wrote: »
    Fiz rang the cops? How did she change her mind so fast after meeting Chesney?

You mean how did she cop on so fast after meeting him, TBH they have 400 quid after getn that money from chesney, they cant stay in bnbs every night. I laughed when Kirsty was checking for the passports and took a wad of cash from the tin and went "Whoever it was wasnt after money". How thick is Tyrone he needed all the money he could get and he leaves that wad of cash there
    Lago wrote: »
    not to mention that everytime he comes near a policeman, they just smash him into a wall for no reason.

Ya I saw it tonight when they slammed him into the wall and i was like WTF- he just had his baby in his arms not a knife ya swear he had threatned them all. I think the Corrie writers should chill the **** out with the police brutilaty cos Kirtsy beat Tyrone and now her ex collegues and beatin him off walls- poor bastard will never call cops for anything for fear of em.

And why did Fiz have to give her daughter to a cop- its not like she kidnapped her.

Shes quickly forgotten about poor Lesley and the stigma associated to her when she was taking care of her.For someone who defended Lesleys mental state to the street last year shes quick to judge Sylvia.

I laughed at Fiz screaming "No" when the police arrested Tyrone. What did she expect them to do, just take Rub-eh and leave?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Tyrone might meet his long lost mammy in prison:

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement