Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

dubstarr wrote: »
    I dont like Gloria i think Sue Johnson is a great actress but i just cant take to her
    same here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

The Tyrone / Kirsty storyline has taken a step into the surreal. They can't hope to get away with kidnapping the child which it is. Tyrone is on bail. This has one possible conclusion and it is Tyrone behind bars, and Kirsty living in Jack and Veras house with Ru-beh with no hope of the situation improving.

The last time a couple tried to obscond with a child it was Roy and Haley and from what I can remember it didn't work out so well.

Kevin:"Where will you go?"
    Tyrone:"Dunno, maybe Ireland?"

Well at least pick somewhere that has no extradition treaty with Britain.

fifi234ie wrote: »
    Gloria's back :(

Its not uncommon for them to bring back actors who people like and change their character a bit to make them less annoying or more likeable. They did it with Fizz, they did it with Mary(although a bit more work could be done on her), they did it with the Windasses. Maybe she'll have calmed down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

syklops wrote: »

Well at least pick somewhere that has no extradition treaty with Britain.

I went down to catch the first ferry in but no sign of them ! :(

It's all getting a bit silly and well into a beaten track at this rate too.

They had such potential to explode the whole thing but they're faltering now.

As for David and Kylie, I don't like Gail and never have but for the love of god....

"Yes mam, move your stuff into the Garage"

Get real..... i know David is an ass at the best of times but not even he would go that low as to treat his mother with such disrespect.....Then again, he did feck her down the stairs I suppose....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

well corrie had a decent storyline but they've beaten i t to death...pardon the pun. its just nails on a blackboard annoying now.

maybe Ty can hook up with one of the dingles in the ferry and they'll offer him a place to stay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

This story is getting a bit too crazy.
    At this stage, through the magic of voice clips and CGI, I wanna see Kirsty get haunted by Jack and Vera into confessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

At this stage, through the magic of voice clips and CGI, I wanna see Kirsty get haunted by Jack and Vera into confessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Jikashi wrote: »
    Id love that:D

Jikashi wrote: »

You can say that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,663 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

well corrie had a decent storyline but they've beaten i t to death...pardon the pun. its just nails on a blackboard annoying now.

maybe Ty can hook up with one of the dingles in the ferry and they'll offer him a place to stay.

Even I wanna bait Tyrone at this stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

The storyline with Kirsty and Tyrone starts getting on my nerves. It's so convoluted, it doesn't seem like there's any way out for Tyrone. I feel sorry for him and Fiz but they are so naive at times(not to call it worse). That said the actress playing Kirsty is really good. It's a pity they will axe her for the plots sake.
    Julie and Gail I cannot stand. Lewis was fantastic and I really feel for Audrey cause i think he genuinely loved her. Also Kylie improved so much!

They should bring another train crash and get rid of Tracey, Kirsty, Gail, Jenna and her mother, Sally, Karl, Sunita - just at the top of my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Gail is so pathetic playing the poor mouth, and Nick the wimp, giving into her:rolleyes:

Talk about Tyrone acting suspicious,they are asking for trouble.I am just waiting for Kirsty to lash out and hit someone else:p

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

god Gail is annoying. Nick should tell her where to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

jimmyw wrote: »
    I am just waiting for Kirsty to lash out and hit someone else:p
    I thought Kevin was in for it then

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Maria's head is starting to look too big for her body

• Registered Users Posts: 12,429 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

They were all very sober for a night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

fifi234ie wrote: »
    I thought Kevin was in for it then

me too...i'd love kevin to taunt kirsty (out of earshot) about not believing her lies and tell her that he helped tyrone get away with ruby. she'd lose the plot with him and he would see her true colours. he'd know for 100% then that she's an evil manipulative cow

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Jocelynel wrote: »
    me too...i'd love kevin to taunt kirsty (out of earshot) about not believing her lies and tell her that he helped tyrone get away with ruby. she'd lose the plot with him and he would see her true colours. he'd know for 100% then that she's an evil manipulative cow

I think Kevin believes Tyrone about how evil Kirsty is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It's annoying me so much that Tina or Tommy won't spell out how bad the bruises were on Tyrone. All they keep feebly saying is

Tina(half heartedly): 'I saw the bruises'
    Eileen/Julie/Sally/ half the street: 'But what about Kirsty's (tiny) bruise we saw that time?'
    Tommy: 'Come on Tina, don't give them the satisfaction'

That's it!! For fcuk sake!!! Tina should scream at them about the time she saw him changing his shirt and his whole back was destroyed - black and blue and purple from the back of his neck to the top of his bum cleavage:mad:.

I think the Corrie producers were so pleased with themselves having a storyline that's been getting everyone talking that they can't bring themselves to finish it.

Another thing, the way Kirsty is generally. She's so assertive and confrontational..How in the name of fcuk do they think Tyrone the simple sap is able for her? Are they all mentally impaired?????????? Wouldn't you think Rita would have more sense, especially since she knows Tina and Tommy so well. How can she possibly believe Kirsty over Dopey Tyrone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

Ann22 wrote: »
    It's annoying me so much that Tina or Tommy won't spell out how bad the bruises were on Tyrone. All they keep feebly saying is

Tina(half heartedly): 'I saw the bruises'
    Eileen/Julie/Sally/ half the street: 'But what about Kirsty's (tiny) bruise we saw that time?'
    Tommy: 'Come on Tina, don't give them the satisfaction'

That's it!! For fcuk sake!!! Tina should scream at them about the time she saw him changing his shirt and his whole back was destroyed - black and blue and purple from the back of his neck to the top of his bum cleavage :mad:. (love that description :D)

I think the Corrie producers were so pleased with themselves having a storyline that's been getting everyone talking that they can't bring themselves to finish it.

I thought for a minute that Kirsty would loose the rag in th'pub when Tina was reading her the riot act...but no. I would love to have seen the faces on the 3 stooges Eileen/ Sally/ Julie if that had happened!

How stupid are Tyrone and Fiz though ffs?? Running off with 2 babies..no plans, probably five quid between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

The writers have realised that they have a massive anomaly in that Tyrone is not someone whom his friends, neighbours and people who have known him for years should believe is capable of what Kirsty is accusing.

To this end they have Sally saying "Well, just look at all he's been through, it's bound to have affected him." Ah, yes, case closed then I suppose. Thank you for your extensive analysis Detective Superintendant Noseyhole Sal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Gail was even more simpering and ET-ish and chinless tonight. What was with the eyelash fluttering when she was talking to Nick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Chucken wrote: »
    I think Kevin believes Tyrone about how evil Kirsty is.

+1 But to believe it and to know it for 100% sure are two different things and it really would stir things up between himself and the utterly deluded Sally.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Gail was even more simpering and ET-ish and chinless tonight. What was with the eyelash fluttering when she was talking to Nick?
    she flutters them when she wants someone to feel sorry for her, I did feel sorry for her later on when she turned out the light to go to bed and you knew she was going up to the box room all alone instead of the big double bed with Lewis

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

casio4 wrote: »
    she flutters them when she wants someone to feel sorry for her, I did feel sorry for her later on when she turned out the light to go to bed and you knew she was going up to the box room all alone instead of the big double bed with Lewis
    I thaught she never(as david put it) sampled the goods with Lewis.

jjf1974 wrote: »
    I thaught she never(as david put it) sampled the goods with Lewis.
    I forgot that:D ok but I still felt sorry for her :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭ladysarah

Audrey must have a heart iof stone to trest Gail like this. Well done to Leane for standing up for herself snd not allowing Gail move in!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

ladysarah wrote: »
    Audrey must have a heart iof stone to trest Gail like this. Well done to Leane for standing up for herself snd not allowing Gail move in!

In fairness, Gail broke up Audrey and Lewis and then planned to sell her house out from under her son and run off with a man she knew her mother had feelings for.

Don't feel an ounce of pity for her.

• Advertisement

I'm usually really soft and can't hold onto anger for longer than 10mins but I'm not one bit sorry for Gail.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement