Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

If I ever come across something like that office deal I am clearing the shelf and putting them up for cost to boardsies.
    Couldnt leave them sitting there, and selling them for profit is bad buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭lesnol

Pink Lever arch folders 28c each
    Papermate Flexgrip Ballpoint Pens, 5 Pack 56c
    Tesco Stillorgan

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Tesco brand 1600 w Max Vacuum cleaner in Monaghan yesterday for 10.63....cant be that bad..

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

extra naas today spotted these
    511lfu4mJzL.jpg

for €15 reduced from 45, i have one on my laptop and its a massive improvement over the standard speakers

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Z205-Laptop-Speaker-Black/dp/B004QTBPYQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350652252&sr=8-1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

lesnol wrote: »
    Pink Lever arch folders 28c each
    Papermate Flexgrip Ballpoint Pens, 5 Pack 56c
    Tesco Stillorgan
    in drogheda too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Tesco Clare Hall

Massive reduced to clear on the tools and hardware shelves. Also paints (Dulux reduced to 6 euros, etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Chriscl1 wrote: »
    extra naas today spotted these

for €15 reduced from 45, i have one on my laptop and its a massive improvement over the standard speakers

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Z205-Laptop-Speaker-Black/dp/B004QTBPYQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350652252&sr=8-1

oooh any of these in Clarehall i wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭fulhamfan

Thanks to Nanazolie I just spent 190 in the hardware section of Clarehall. Karcher steamer for wooden floors and all other smaller things 95 from 360 but check on web said 280. Dulux 5 litre 10 from 42. B&D electric saw 23 from 80. Too many other small things to mention but defo worth the run!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

A load of bits & bobs clearing in New Ross,garden stuff from 9c to €3,I got a seccateurs for €1.09. Ice scrapers were 50c,they were still filling baskets with a variety of stuff as I was leaving.

Some toys reduced to clear but you may do a bit of hunting,picked up Thor for €2.10 reduced from €11.99,some Star Wars & WWE figures also reduced.

Bluetooth earpieces for €10.No excuses for having the phone to your ear when driving if you can get one these so cheap.

They were setting up another clearance section while I was there but hadn't started to stock it.

No Office 2007 left,one box on shelf but none in stock.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Saorview compatible box this style €40 in tesco Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Its available in all branches (I think). Lucan, Celbridge, Naas and Maynooth have it. Curiously its not with the electricals in any of the branches- the stand in Maynooth is at the end of the magazines for example......

Next thing- I'm going to have to try to figure how to get sufficient signal strength to get this damn thing to work- its tuning in the channels and radio- but only only outputting sound- error 'Insufficient signal to lock', or 'Channel not tuned'- but it'll still give sound. Occasionally it does display picture- but pixilated, and freezing. I guess I'm not going to have RTE come next Thursday.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

smccarrick wrote: »
    Its available in all branches (I think). Lucan, Celbridge, Naas and Maynooth have it. Curiously its not with the electricals in any of the branches- the stand in Maynooth is at the end of the magazines for example......

Next thing- I'm going to have to try to figure how to get sufficient signal strength to get this damn thing to work- its tuning in the channels and radio- but only only outputting sound- error 'Insufficient signal to lock', or 'Channel not tuned'- but it'll still give sound. Occasionally it does display picture- but pixilated, and freezing. I guess I'm not going to have RTE come next Thursday.......

Are you sure your on the right channel?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Take the Saorview chat elsewhere lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I guess I'm not going to have RTE come next Thursday.......

Some people would pay for that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

smccarrick wrote: »

I'll just finish off by saying this product definitely works in Limerick, perhaps somebody on the terrestrial forums can help you with your saorview problems.

Also I found it at the end of the technology aisle in Arthur's Quay situated on the shelf above the official "saorview approved" STB's (that cost €79) so not exactly a strange place to be finding them

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭lesnol

Nivea For Men Skin Energy Shaving Gel Instant Effect Q10 200ml 79c
    Tesco Dundrum

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Is that Saorview approved ? Saw it in Douglas and didn't see the logo .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,280 ✭✭✭CH3OH

energizer-panic-alarm-and-led-light-1_1.jpg
    This Energizer panic alarm and led light was reduced to €2 in Arklow. A few left on the shelf in the section with lightbulbs and torches.
    Handy security device if out walking

2 Logitech m235 ( 1 silver and 1 blue)mice appeared on the shelf today for €8.(I bought both).
    Might reappear in other stores

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭Gormal

Picked up the jump leads in Tralee for €6.80 still a couple left. Didn't see the rechargable duracels at all.

the 25 spindle of TDK dvd-r are €3.50 down from €11.99 or DVD+R for €3.00 but there was none on the shelf......no change there.

Half price Nolans Smoked Salmon €2.99 170g

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Gormal wrote: »
    Picked up the jump leads in Tralee for €6.80 still a couple left.
    Great deal if they are the 16mm2 ones.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭Gormal

Esel wrote: »

have no idea, would have to look at them again but they were €28 originally. Will probably never use them :p

Gormal wrote: »
    have no idea, would have to look at them again but they were €28 originally. Will probably never use them :p
    Sounds like them so. They were reduced to €13.60 when i posted them.

Better to have them than to need them! :)

Edit: If they have knocked another 50% off the 12V air compressor, it would now be an absolute bargain at €4.80....

Not your ornery onager

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Esel wrote: »

They are the 16mm2 ones- its printed every couple of inches on both black and red cables.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Air compressors are indeed now down to 4.80. Also hot various car cleaning bits for 75% off. Got the saorview €39 box too, good price for it!

baldshin wrote: »
    Air compressors are indeed now down to €4.80.
    They are great to have in the boot. At that price, buy two! They are small, and do burn out eventually, so good to have a spare if you're stuck. Recommended to only run it for 10 minutes at a time, then allow to cool down before re-use. I haven't had to change a wheel in over 20 years....

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Was in Tesco Midleton earlier but couldn't remember what bargains to look out for:( And then I couldn't connect to boards.ie my phone to check:( Could do with a set of jump leads so if anyone has seen them in any cork store can they let me know! I did see the little air compressor for €4.80 but didn't get one as wasn't sure what they were for:o But it sounds like I could have done with one. The mops were 87c so got one of them. Nothing much else of note

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Mops in Midleton are 87c now
    They're not great but for 87c they do the job!

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

Tesco own jug water filter (their version of Brita) reduced from €14 to €3 in Ashbourne today.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

parsi wrote: »
    Is that Saorview approved ? Saw it in Douglas and didn't see the logo .
    No. As with all electricals keep the receipt for two years :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

24 cans of miller in carlow for 20 euro!!! Good best before date 06/13

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement