Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

walshb wrote: »
    Yes, I got that. But surely a bit of dialogue to explain it. Nothing! It's so unrealistic! She admits she lied. They ask her why. Wayne butts in and says that she's just scared. She says that Pete's a good man, walks out and that is it. Dolores has made her mind up. Ridiculous!

Thank God! I thought I must have been missing out on something because that made absolutely no sense at all

Lucy: I lied about the whole thing. Pete's a good man!

Everyone: Pete's a wifebeater.... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

I have watched FC for the last 10 years but have had to turn off I cannot stand the Lucy Story anymore its been dragged out WAY to long

wtf was that kiss on fair city so fake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭maurasmith50

wtf was that kiss on fair city so fake

This type of scene always is in Fair City :rolleyes:

I sometimes wonder too if Wayne and Lucy are.......

No wait. Too early in the day..the kids might be watching ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

When petes son gets accused of the weed smoking orla will back him up . Yvonne will believe them . She will convince Bella the tea cosy Doyle.
    This will set off a chain of events so fast moving and dastardly that lucy wont know whats coming till she sees bella with only one shoe after she feels a massive pain in her arse.
    The surgery to remove said winklepicker will take 6-8 months and will be performed by Cass Cassidys chin .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

twirlagig wrote: »
    I can't stand the Lucy scenes anymore but yet I can't stand missing an episode to see what she gets up to next! :o:D

Think I'll skip a few myself until Lucy is found out and Louie hopefully leaves

• Registered Users Posts: 54,599 ✭✭✭✭walshb

IrishAm wrote: »
    If you want hard hitting realistic story lines, dont watch Fair City.

If you want to watch poor actors and the ubertroll himself, Bob Charles, in action, do.

As bad as any stories that are in FC they are in the ha'penny place compared to the crap in Corrie and Eastenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

fair craic the last nite when orla was teasing sean about staying with the schoolteacher and she putting him over her lap and giving him a spanking.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Think I'll skip a few myself until Lucy is found out and Louie hopefully leaves

See you in 2015. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

this new buzz that teachers dont drink or party is already starting to freek me out where is this coming from and what are they basing this on? the days of teachers priests doctors and police men being the hirarchy of irish society are long gone now surely? teachers dont drink? my arse they dont. its freeking me out more than the lucy rubish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

iceblue wrote: »
    this new buzz that teachers dont drink or party is already starting to freek me out where is this coming from and what are they basing this on? the days of teachers priests doctors and police men being the hirarchy of irish society are long gone now surely? teachers dont drink? my arse they dont. its freeking me out more than the lucy rubish.

I've been a teacher for many years in various areas and yep we like to drink! lol

I like the Lucy story line. I think the actress is playing a blinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

I like the Lucy story line. I think the actress is playing a blinder.

You're on your own there pal. It's a brutal story and 99% of viewers are sick of it.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

el diablo wrote: »
    You're on your own there pal. It's a brutal story and 99% of viewers are sick of it.

He's not I like it to!

el diablo wrote: »

Ya I know...I'm not normal! :p

will.i.am wrote: »
    He's not I like it to!

Respect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Respect!

That make 3...

I can feel a for-Lucy movement growing here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

True, I didn't really like her when she first arrived in fair city. But now I like this side to her. This kitty got claws.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I like Lucy too....also yeah Its like the TUI planted the teacher storyline to give teachers a better image...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭sffc

Yea love the Lucy storyline . She's soooo scary esp the last scene where she approached Pete in the park. Yes it's not real but who wants real? ?? Except for milk - milk HAS to be real lol :))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

The Lucy storyline might be interesting if the writers had a clear view of where she was going but I get the feeling that they're making it up as they go along each week. It's starting to remind me of Lost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Maybe Lucy is the sane one and we are all crazy .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

I don't understand this Lucy story line. Didn't she admit to lying?

But now it looks as if she only lied about lying because she was scared of Pete.

It's a joke at this stage. Its been going on for months. And these big stories always come out during long weekends for some reason. So it'll be October bank holiday or Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,389 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Lucy is cute.

meave seems like a new nice character trinagle for sean and dermot so

also people did like the lucy storyline but its been going on for how long 2 years ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,195 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

meave seems like a new nice character trinagle for sean and dermot so
    ?

Jaysus, that's almost the definition of a barbell!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Lucy is either dead and doesn't know it

The residents of Carrigstown are dead and don't know it

Or the viewers have died of boredom and don't know it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

I could see Maeve working with Séan, but she and Dermot and SO wrong. They have no chemistry and when they have a scene together he looks a bit like her da fawning over her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yea, loving Lucy.

Not sure 'bout Maeve - maybe she will grow on me. Have never liked Wayne - neither serious nor comedy.

Ingrid's face is getting worse - janey the blusher was actually purple the other night or maybe she has a heart condition...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Where is Blackie these days ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement