Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible predictions of false flag spectaculars at London's 2012 Olympics.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I actually liked the opening ceremony for a change :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

In before Jones & Iche. :)

Billions of people around the world witness the symbolic forging together of the five rings representing the five continents of the New World Order.

f3wg1j.jpg

21kyumv.jpg

2ryknbr.jpg

"We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations". George W Bush. 1991.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

Billions of people around the world witness the symbolic forging together of the five rings representing the five continents of the New World Order that compete in the Olympics

What significance do you place on James Bond and the Queen jumping out of the plane?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

So? Didn't watch the ceremony, can I rest assured our new overlords showed us who is in contol etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,470 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

You weren't looking closely enough.

they were really really small aliens?
    RTDH wrote:
    Billions of people around the world witness the symbolic forging together of the five rings representing the five continents of the New World Order.
    not representing the five continents of the Olympic symbol then?

Incidentally does that mean the NWO have no interesting in Antarctica?
    RoboClam wrote: »
    I actually liked the opening ceremony for a change :o
    yeah it was pretty good, torch and torch lighting was pretty crap though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

kryogen wrote: »
    So? Didn't watch the ceremony, can I rest assured our new overlords showed us who is in contol etc?

Yep, the suffragettes, the NHS, James Bond and The Arctic Monkeys are all combining to lay the path for the alien invasion, which may or not be real aliens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Was the german guy throwing the left handed nazi salute some sort of clue ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭Duggys Housemate

Owryan wrote: »

Strange, alright that the German state with its anti-Nazi laws and it's banning of the Nazi party and Nazi salute sent a Nazi as their main representative to the Olympics.

Strange until you realise he was just waving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Rowan Atkinson was clearly representing the Elite in his act. It was actually a cleverly disguised taunt to people like rtdh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Strange, alright that the German state with its anti-Nazi laws and it's banning of the Nazi party and Nazi salute sent a Nazi as their main representative to the Olympics.

Strange until you realise he was just waving.

i know that, it looked weird in fairness. But then again it would just like the NWO to use it as an excuse to cover up their real signal. ;)

• Advertisement

Owryan wrote: »

Is that appropriate? Dignitary gives questionable salute to German athletes

Some of the reader comments are funny.

Nazi salute is right hand and most importantly illegal in Germany.

Reverse a Swastika it still looks the same.

It was Arian military take over in 1936, I guess its an economic takeover this time around.

Germany should be booted out of the games. :p

Reverse a swatstika and you get a Hindi symbol of peace. Apparently.

Reverse a Swastika it still looks the same.

It was Arian military take over in 1936, I guess its an economic takeover this time around.

Germany should be booted out of the games. :p

Hey I quoted RTDH before he posted!

Illuminati conspiracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Do you know what he'll post before he does, or did you MAKE him post it? and now this bombshell has dropped, how sure can he be which of his thoughts are really his? Maybe he's just a tool of the Elite after all?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Did anyone notice they played New Order last night during the show? I have been messing around on my computer and I have discovered that if you type New Order, then you insert "world" between "new" and "order" you get "New World Order". Coincidence? I think not.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 12,149 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

This thread is one hell of a mindf*ck! I don't know how anyone can honestly believe all this crap. I suspect underlying mental issues.

MadYaker wrote: »
    This thread is one hell of a mindf*ck! I don't know how anyone can honestly believe all this crap. I suspect underlying mental issues.

I thought so too until the New Order proof.

MadYaker wrote: »
    One does not even need to believe in "conspiracies" in order to be "awake", they just need to pay attention to what's really going in the world, beyond the illusion of security created by the mainstream media.

24l64o4.jpg

Beehive Town Hall office adjacent to the Potters Field.

30ble7r.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

One does not even need to believe in "conspiracies" in order to be "awake", they just need to pay attention to what's really going in the world, beyond the illusion of security created by the mainstream media.

Sometimes its just one's own personal illusion

1972_nyt-front-page.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭maddragon

There shall in that time be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things with the sort of raffia-work base, that has an attachment. At that time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer, and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock.

The Swastika has been around long before the Nazis, not even a negative symbol (until the naturally)

How in the name of god do you get an illusion of security from the mainstream media?

Do you not watch the news!! No security to be found there pal, in fact, one of the more popular CT's is that the media is purposely making the world seem like a less safe place, your country, your city, your own home, as a way of conditioning people to want stricter policing laws and powers to help them feel more secure!

You should know this.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Wait, I thought the entire point you've been rambling about is that the boogeymen are about to fake a terrorist attack or what so we would be more afraid. I.E. the complete opposite of an illusion of security....

It's almost like you're talking out of your arse....

Tory MP Louise Mensch today tweeted this picture of banks of empty seats at the Olympic Aquatic centre.

Conspiracies theories seem to be doing quite an effective job by keeping the attendance numbers down. The Illuminati will not waste their resources by attacking empty venues. :)

30jmr8z.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

Conspiracies theories seem to be doing quite an effective job by keeping the attendance numbers down.
    or maybe there's f all interest in swimming at the knock out stages.....

or maybe there's f all interest in swimming at the knock out stages.....
    We will see about that as the games progress.

I see a good lot of empty seats were reserved for journalists, They must have been reading up on some of the readers comments instead of what was put in front of them at the news desks. :p

What difference dose it make anyway if these seats have already been paid for.

"Empty Olympics venue seats investigated.

Olympic organisers are investigating why many seats were empty during events at venues including the Aquatics Centre in east London.

Empty seats were also seen at Wimbledon, the volleyball at Earl's Court and the gymnastics at the O2.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19028979

• Registered Users Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I think RTDH is quite new to the Olympics.

Knock out stages in all events have always been quiet.
    I remember going to Sydney Olympics and seeing the same thing.

• Advertisement

Sonics2k wrote: »
    I think RTDH is quite new to the Olympics.

Knock out stages in all events have always been quiet.
    I remember going to Sydney Olympics and seeing the same thing.
    We will wait and see.

They might consider rent a crowd.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement