Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that should be illegal?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Windows verses Mac arguments.

Public showing of menstruation.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

People who sell homeopathy and claim it as actual science and medicine.

Spiritual healing and cleansing courses for animals (checking their auras, negative energies, etc) with lunatic fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

People thinking the League of Ireland football is anything worth talking about, it's sh1te guys really.

Mike Tyson being Vegan.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭southcentralts

people using science to debunk science (creationists).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭noddyone2

nigella lawson wearing a bra.

SET THOSE PUPPIES FREE!!
    Yes please, but must still wear that lovely smile!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

Beggers setting up camp on the Ha'penny bridge.

I don't mind beggers and the like, there but for the grace of God and all that but it's a tourist attraction and one of, if not THE most recognizable landmarks and yet if tourists want to spend a few minutes on it and take some photos, they have to clamber over bloody junkies asking them for money so they can stick it in their arm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭thomasj

SimonLynch wrote: »
    Watching Sky TV
    Watching S4C
    Cycling 4 abreast on the N81 at the spot where the heaving masses behind have a chance to overtake the 65
    Eating Crystallised Ginger
    Being Armenian/Portuguese, especially if a cyclist

Who watches s4c :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭thomasj

Discussion boards should be made illegal, nothing good has ever come out of them! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Youth Defence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Feathers

TDs ringing up anyone in the civil service on behalf of a constituent. Do you own ****ing job & pass some legislation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Wearing tracksuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Duggy747 wrote: »
    People who sell homeopathy and claim it as actual science and medicine.

Spiritual healing and cleansing courses for animals (checking their auras, negative energies, etc) with lunatic fees.

Ah yes, homeopathy horsesh1t peddlers should definitely be made illegal.

Believe in it if you want, but don't be pushing it on everyone as a "cure".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Tax Avoidance

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

people using science to debunk science (creationists).
    A better reflection on reality would be: People using science to debunk non-science/pseudoscience/nonsense (creationists).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Putting those wretch-inducing fungal nail advertisements on TV at breakfast and dinner time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Walkin around public holding your crotch under your track suits :mad:

dissgusting and obscene

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Musiconomist

being obese, there's no cause or reason for it apart from sheer laziness and/or stupidity. make them all run on treadmills in public for our amusement as punishment - the jiggles, they're hypnotic

Arseholism should be made illegal, though with so many offenders, it'd be hard to enforce.

Arseholism should be made illegal, though with so many offenders, it'd be hard to enforce.

Not true, just look at the job the Mods do.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Musiconomist

20 year age gaps
    ,Neighbour is currently dating a 17 year old polish girl, he's 39

Jambags.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056681075

Psychics who prey upon the vulnerable with unproven claims concerning money, success and love.

At the very least these shows should have warnings posted all over them and include a number for the Samaritans etc. People who need psychiatric care call these shows and spend 40 euro just to get through to someone who tells them they will have a fire in their house in the next 6 weeks so go get insurance or that they will find love in such and such a place etc. It's just complete nonsense and a fraud. Kids who should be in bed will also turn these shows on because they know they shouldnt and grow up with a twisted delusion that it's real which will create more problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

Wearing pyjamas anywhere outside the limits of your house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Calling in to Joe with stupid opinions. Yes, opinions can come in the form of right, wrong, and stupid. I'm listening to some now, it's like Jerry Godamn Springer again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,777 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Striking in the public service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 davidgrn

People not indicating when they leave roundabouts or change lanes.
    Fake tan.
    Spitting.
    People who say "in all in anyways" or "pacific" instead of "specific"
    People who say "LOL" instead of actually laughing
    People who pick their nose in their car and think that just because they're on their own we can't see them. Your surrounded by windows!!!!! We can see you.
    People who say "I seen" instead of "I saw" and "been" instead of "being". (I admit this last one is a bit harsh but I've started now.)

davidgrn wrote: »
    People who pick their nose in their car and think that just because they're on their own we can't see them. Your surrounded by windows!!!!! We can see you..)
    What if they just don't give a **** that you are looking at them picking their nose.
    I don't know which is worse BTW, the action itself or somone else watching.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Pigeons in housing estates

**** on your car, your washing line, your roof and **** on you

"Ah sure, no harm, just letting them out for a while for exercise" you are told when asked why they've been circling the estate for the last while

If you own land and your own bungalow then fair enough but these coops don't belong in towns and cities

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Smoking, drinking, drug use while pregnant. It's the earliest form of child abuse as far as I am concerned and one of the most selfish and disgusting acts a person can do. I'd support the incarceration of serial offenders until their child is born. i also find it a disgrace for someone to use these drugs while breastfeeding as you're simply passing poison to a child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 davidgrn

RVP 11 wrote: »
    What if they just don't give a **** that you are looking at them picking their nose.
    I don't know which is worse BTW, the action itself or somone else watching.

Well I'm not really looking out for it, I don't have a fetish or anything, if that's what you're thinking. Are you? But if I'm passing another car or I'm at traffic lights and I see it then...... well there it is.

But anyway I agree that they may just not give a sh*te.

• Advertisement

davidgrn wrote: »
    Well I'm not really looking out for it, I don't have a fetish or anything, if that's what you're thinking. Are you? But if I'm passing another car or I'm at traffic lights and I see it then...... well there it is.

But anyway I agree that they may just not give a sh*te.

Is there such thing as a nose picker fetish?:D

Advertisement