Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

So Ireland scored and beat Spain last night at the match?!Thats brilliant!
    Glad I didnt bother watching the actual match last night, just waited to watch it when they showed it at the big projector at the Station pub on Fair City repeat today.
    Now Im off to celebrate and rub our nations win in the face of my Spanish friend. Hes going to look like a right idiot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭qhe0i9zvfgdou8

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Anyone else notice that Leo referred to Shannon as "Charlotte"....twice!

Really? Which episode ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Man has this thread improved

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

optogirl wrote: »

your input has certainly added a lot of entertainment, fair play to you :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

Angel01 will be arseup in a tin of roses with depression.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

hungrypig wrote: »
    optogirl wrote: »

your input has certainly added a lot of entertainment, fair play to you :eek:
    It was just an observation. Not intended to entertain. I'm no Leo 'Big Hands (I know you're the one) Dowling.

• Site Banned Posts: 116 ✭✭DERPY HOOFS

OMG NEASSAAAAAA IN SHORTS AND A IRELAND JERSEY HOT HOT HOT

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

OMG NEASSAAAAAA IN SHORTS AND A IRELAND JERSEY HOT HOT HOT

Any pics? I didn't see it.. :(

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

el diablo wrote: »
    Any pics? I didn't see it.. :(
    msqV6.png

DeepBlue wrote: »
    msqV6.png

Noice. :)

• Advertisement

msqV6.png

looks like a guy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

I have been watching Charlie and Ester's wedding on the RTE player. Sersiously how thick are these writers?

The skyping between the wedding crowd and Suzanne wasn't very smart of them. I just checked there is a nine hour difference between Ireland and Sydney, where Suzanne is meant to be. It didn't look anywhere dark or even getting dark outside the wedding tent. So I am guessing they must have been skyping at 9pm or even 10 pm at the latest. Now add nine hours to this and its 6 or 7 am in Sydney.

Aren't the seasons in Australia backwards? So its winter over there. Maybe I am a bit stupid, i have never been to Australia but when my brother went over he was saying that it even gets dark at 5pm during the winter, like it does here. He never mentioned anything about it being dark in the mornings but I'm sure its the same?

So shouldn't it have been dark where Suzanne was skyping? And at 6 or 7 am in Sydney, in Winter, do people really go to the beach and bring babies at that hour in the morning.

Even if the wedding was early during the day, lets say 12pm, it would be 9pm in Sydney, so it would still be dark.

The time difference and daylight does not make any sense to me.

Could they not make things more believeable?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

I don't think Suzanne was skyping - more that she recorded a message and that was played on the big screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    I don't think Suzanne was skyping - more that she recorded a message and that was played on the big screen.

Well some one at the wedding waved at her and she waved back, so it looked like skyping.

She was in a field in Tallaght. I saw it being recorded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Neasa is a fine bit of stuff. I think Damo should see if she's up for a rematch. The poor lad hasn't had a ride for ages. He has to live with his lesbian brother Laura, and Wayne with the enormous ears and his girlfriend / sister. Dolores does a bit of nosebag for him every now and then , but I'd say he'd much prefer to be sharing a pizza with Neasa. Id say she'd work a few pounds off him too. Ride him like Seabiscuit.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

she probably expect favours like the last time..........if she rides him like seabiscuit he'd probably have to sign over the family home to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

MJ23 wrote: »
    Neasa is a fine bit of stuff. I think Damo should see if she's up for a rematch.

Damo done the bold thing with Neasa?

Maith an fear!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭IrishAm

msqV6.png

Just quoting this in case anyone missed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Her face makes her look a bit alien in that photo though?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

I see the wedding date will be 6 December.

Coincidentally it's a Thursday it'll probably feature on that night's episode.

Amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Louis' two kids on skype couldn't be any more Irish!
    "We're going to the CINEMA" Even the child cringed!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

The Station Bar seems a grand quiet spot where you can easily concentrate and draw up a plan to save a dying business and where you won't get distracted by anything.
    Dearbhla should have done all her studying for the Leaving there. :pac:

The Station Bar seems a grand quiet spot where you can easily concentrate and draw up a plan to save a dying business and where you won't get distracted by anything.
    Dearbhla should have done all her studying for the Leaving there. :pac:

that has to be the most stupid thing ever she cannot study has she ever heard of her bedroom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Missed the last week of this. Could someone tell me briefly what has been happening. How are the women looking at the moment?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

closeline wrote: »
    Missed the last week of this. Could someone tell me briefly what has been happening. How are the women looking at the moment?
    Do you ever think of anything else?!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

closeline wrote: »

Christy and Val got together and are at it like rabbits :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Caught a few mins of Fair City last night and I must have been lucky! 5 minutes of fair city gold! Louis skyping his kids and carol being a total legend!!

"did he tell yis about the weddin" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 85,079 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any I the only person to see a spark and a hint of chemistry between Carol and Bob?

This needs exploring by the FC writers :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

When Louis' kid told Caddle on Skype "Mom says he'll get sick of you", I was hoping Caddle was going to start throttling the laptop Homer Simpson to Bart style "Yez bleeding toerags"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement