Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I went to an Anne Summers party a few months ago and forgot to take my name tag when we went out. I still get called 'Wet lips Wendy'

wtf goes on at an Ann Summers party?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Rule number one about Ann Summers: Don't talk about Ann Summers.

Rule number two about Ann Summers: SILICONE WILLIES FOR ERR'BODY!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Take all your wildest fantasies....
    Now remove them and replace them with girls being drunk, giddy and shockingly shrill.......
    There you do

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Exams are finished.

I done got ma haer did.

Plus, I had a delicious panini for lunch.

Oh yes, and I'm moving to Canada for three months very soon.

Life's looking peachy at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Guessing Tuesday didn't go as bad in work as I thought, been asked to open in the morning (yeah there's one guy off and ye other guy did it today) but I'm still taking it as a win.

Never mind the fact that it's going to be a 12 hour shift in the middle of a six day week with my exams next week. I'm still proud of myself. Also seeing Tuesday in better perspective, not a lot of people in my course would be able to handle serving 40 people alone. I need to stop undermining myself all the time and start being proud of what I've accomplished in such a short space of time, can't believe I've only been doing it 9 months, it feels like I've been doing it my whole life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Got my sick cert :) was scary as fuck but at least I won't fail college now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

MASSIVE wasp in my room and for once I actually managed to be a rational human being and not have a panic attack. Didn't even scream (much) and got rid of it all by myself. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

I was a bit nervous about meeting my brother's American girlfriend for the first time, but she's so lovely! She also brought me coffee from Israel, definitely a keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Lawliet wrote: »
    I was a bit nervous about meeting my brother's American girlfriend for the first time, but she's so lovely! She also brought me coffee from Israel, definitely a keeper.

Yeah, but I bet she attained the coffee covertly, openly denied she gave you the coffee and wasn't held up to the scrutiny of internal coffee procuring protocol, due to her important influence on Western allies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

That match was like a movie! Oh my God... I'd say everyone in the block could hear me shouting...

I'm not even a Man City fan, I just like some of the players and thought it'd be nice to see them win! Woah..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

That match was like a movie! Oh my God... I'd say everyone in the block could hear me shouting...

I'm not even a Man City fan, I just like some of the players and thought it'd be nice to see them win! Woah..

Lolz at United.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

flyswatter wrote: »
    Lolz at United.
    The real lolz go to the Liverpool supporters who all of a sudden became City's biggest fans.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

marko93 wrote: »
    The real lolz go to the Liverpool supporters who all of a sudden became City's biggest fans.

Hey, they did the same after the 2009 CLeague final. Let'em have their past glory. #bitter

Had to LOL at this earlier though!

EDIT: I keep mixing up threads! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

2 and a half hours AND ILL BE FREE FROM EXAMS.

OH, the excitement.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Robby91

One exam down (and it was expected to be the toughest exam by most of the people in our class) and it went rather well :D Only four more days until glorious, glorious freedom!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

Sit the fuck down exam, YOU JUST GOT OWNED!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

And that's the end of that chapter.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

When I found out Ireland were playing at the Euro's during my Leaving Cert I was like:(
    But then I just found out that I have no exams the day after two of the matches so now I'm like:D
    Yay:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Finally got work experience (and a pretty deadly one!) - and have the opportunity to work with a newspaper over the summer! Gonna be deadlyyyy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Piece by piece, the album comes together. 8-10 tracks might have been a reasonable expectation after all. C'mon 40 minute running time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Finished for the year, might be studying something I like and enjoy next year with any luck, last 2 years seem like a bit of a waste but hey that's life.

Text someone a few hours ago saying I forgot I hadn't got any food in my apartment. A few minutes ago they showed up with food and vodka... for just in case I get bored of studying :P

Ok, so I'm actually gonna miss my americans who left last night even we weren't super tight but they were nice people.. :(

Last night was unraaaaaaail. Sucha good way to end exams.

This is kinda an arrrgh post and yaaaah post actually but it just hit me that I'm going to now have to come to the realisation that I'm moving home :/ Best year of my life though, college, so it was!!!

Done til August :D

<snip>

Also, ****in' hilarious when me and one of the girls stopped a taiwan-ese girl at 2 in the morning leaving our student accomodation on her way to the airport, for a picture.
    Oh, the hilarity. She was too nice though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Turning 18 in an hour lads, sh*ts got real now

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131s
    Nice harmonies in that one^ :pac:
    Have a good one lad! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LErFrtBZelw

And because I can't tell whether you're a guy or girl from the username...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y63m042kSAE

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Im a laydee! Thanks guys, love the videos :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Grad night tonight, went the long way on the education system, but I'm on my way to College.

HON THE LADS.

Advertisement