Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

el diablo wrote: »
    Wow Gibbon, you are completely bonkers. :)

Couldn't agree more, love it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ive never ..laughed as much readi'ng this thread.....
    Here's hopingthat some of these excellent plots come true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Gibbonw2

Back at Dolores' house wayne and dolores are being held hostage by lucifer. She claims all she wanted was a 'mother' to which Dolly tells her to 'f off, you will never replace my dead daughters' . Wayne is in love with lucy so is edging towards her side and says to lucy that we can work this out and says to Dolores to 'calm down you idiot'. This angers lucy and she retaliates by knocking out Wayne with a vase (waynes shouting reminds her of the shouting between her mam and dad-we even see a flashback and a lucy narrative explaining to Dolores her tortured upbringing) . During the hostage val rings dolores, and they decide to go to vinos for a drink. Val is upset about edie leaving and needs a mate. Dolores, ever the martyr decides to forget about her own problems for the meanwhile and tells lucy she is popping out for a bit and to keep an eye on (the bloodied and unconscious) wayne . Lucy agrees but tells her not to be too long, 'i havent finished this hostage'.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

f*ck ya anyway gibbons, i have laughed so much that i think my slipped disc has moved out even more. i am literally crying laughing.........please look for a job on fair city

Eddie, at this stage, is pacing up and down c'town wondering where bella is gone. (remember bella drove off to buy a new bell for rita with eddies bag of money in the car). He heads to the Pig where dermot and ben are still waiting for service (2 hours later) and decco is insisting he cant serve. 'listen to me, all i do is change the bin bags'. Caoimhe, who is also in the Pig, berating Decco, scowls at this comment. Lucy is growing frantic, as Dolly is gone for twenty minutes now and heads out to the street. Bella is seen cruising back into C'town , tunes blaring with the new bell, muttering under his breath the lyrics to Blackeyed peas 'tonights going to be a good nite' . In the Pig, Ben is growing frantic and throws a tantrum when dermot suggests they get a pizza. He screams 'I DONT LIKE PEPPERONI PIZZA' and runs out of the Pig and straight into Bellas car. Bella tries to swerve but hits him and crashes straight into the Pig. A huge explosion takes place and Bella and Caoimhe and eddie are inside. Lucy sees the incident and thinks dolores is inside and runs in. The final scene is bella inside trying frantically to get help by ringing the Bell. Followed by a huge explosion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Finn is an awful asshole.

So to tie up the loose ends, ben is dead, caoimhe is dead, lucy and Bella is dead. We dont know if Eddie survives though. Decco survives, he was out the back at the bins, and Dermish had run out after Ben. Wayne survives, but is broke as is dolores who feeling guilty (remember she is the resident martyr) donates her money to Bob to rebuild the Pig and to Yvonne who has to quit work to look after Rita. Oh and Dermot is a sex maniac, dont forget that.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

GibbonW2, any more of the comments like I have just deleted, and were deleted yesterday, and you'll be permabanned from the forum.

Apologies, that reference was in very bad taste, but i stand by the rest.

well thats really put a downer on all the fun:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

Ah feck, what did I miss? :(

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

we were all having the best laugh ever when someone threatened gibbons would be permabanned.............sounds like a bariatric procedure

the storyline is still intact, the mod had a point. so who wants to help tackle another storyline. perhaps tommy and judith storyline. we know from the previous storyline that BOTH Eddie and Dermish have been having their wicked way with Doctor Kilkenny but what led to her infidelity and how will she react to her daughter, Scowl's death...................................

tommy, who has been a kept man by judith all his life, is under increasing pressure to get a real job. the card making with neasa isn't really working out , he has no other skills so in desperation he tries to expand the vegetable plot he stole from the local public park. the residents ofc'town don't seem to notice at first...........a few leeks here.......a few cucumbers there. dermish, his sworn enemy discovers this and destroys his crop. tommy's carrots get a blight and judith is devastated............she goes elsewhere for her 5 a day. dermish is easy pickings as word has got around that he'll do anyone. judith soon gets bored with dermish and his saucy requests......she's seen it all before............but she has got the buzz and goes after eddie who is of course dating neasa. meanwhile tommy does everything he can to try and resurrect his failed crop.
    judith is obviously devastated when she learns of caoimhe's demise as she will lose her deposit for the law course in limerick. neasa is delighted as with all the tragedy there is huge demand for her hand made mass cards.

i like it its intricate and believable! I think her first affair with Dermish should cause a breakup, forcing THE RAM to make his own money.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,069 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Should we open a fan fiction thread for FC :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

hungrypig wrote: »
    .....neasa is delighted as with all the tragedy there is huge demand for her hand made mass cards.

Oh man, this is actually hilarious.
    I really hope the script writers do look at this board for inspiration!!!!!!!! :D

dermish becomes increasingly bitter about hot the ram has wrecked his life, he is only happy to 'take' judith in and plans humiliation for the ram. he persuedes judith to have a bit of hows ur father in the local park (beside the desicrated vegetable plot )......meanwhile he organises a press release with his old hack friends for a fake reopening of the allotment.............everyone arrives when they are at it (emily the social worker AKA viviennes daughter also passes by), photos all over the local rag. the ram is humiliated and when he realises that his name was never on the deeds of the house (the scrounger ) he is forced to move out. bella, chas and cas agree to let him kip on the couch until he sorts himself out. he looks for work in vinos, the pig, mc coys , the station but no joy.............in desperation he turns to zumo bishop......................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

hungrypig wrote: »
    tommy, who has been a kept man by judith all his life, is under increasing pressure to get a real job. the card making with neasa isn't really working out , he has no other skills so in desperation he tries to expand the vegetable plot he stole from the local public park. the residents ofc'town don't seem to notice at first.

The only vegetable expansion going on with Mr. Dillon will be his carrot... :D

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

I don't see how this carry on is one bit funny. Stupid

• Advertisement

closeline wrote: »
    I don't see how this carry on is one bit funny. Stupid.

call JOe Duffy/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Sad fool

closeline wrote: »
    Sad fool

its you Bella, isnt it...... I'd know that moaning and lack of sense of humour anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭munster87

So this is what goes on on the fair city thread. Where do you find the time gibbon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Seems I missed a bit of controversy , Id love to know what got said , if someone has the tme to pm me it id be delighted.
    Im loviing the new storylines , Bella ringing the bell but it being too late was brilliant , and the neasa mass card controversy shows she is as ruthles as organic Tommy and will be ready to take over as head of the family when tommy finally gets thrown out by the missus.

I think a spin off show of zak in Kilkenny where he tries out smoking weed and playing hurling . This pushes him over the edge and he sets up a co-op for potheads to pool their resources and get weed for cheaper prices in school . The auntie hes staying with is 80 years old and smells like pee . He tells her that during an ad libbed line and she starts crying. He then gets a girlfriend and cheats on her for the first time. It upsets him but mid whinge he looks in the mirror and sees his hair has turned a beautiful shade of silver. He smiles and realises he is now organic Zak and there is nothing he can do about it. He goes home and makes up with Tommy and they go tag team a stripper to celebrate.

i don't think thats funny at all..............:D:D:D
    its catching. someone needs to point the script writers in the way of this forum
    i definitely think zac will come back as a total bad ass

munster87 wrote: »
    So this is what goes on on the fair city thread. Where do you find the time gibbon?

that storyline took all of 1 hour. It is my first contribution, so hardly time consuming! The Lucy story has been just rivetting on for well over a year, its boring everyone and needs closure, in an entertaining manner! Hard to think what FC scriptwriters do all week to get paid taxpayers money!

Anyone want to pose some ideas about Chas and esthers wedding, with Bella gone to Hella who will be Best man? Cas, Esthers son or maybe Zumo (they were mates before the scriptwriters forgot they were mates). Also will the wedding clash with all the funerals, will Esther jilt Charlie at the altar for Leo and who will get the reception : vinos, mccoys or the newly refurbished Pig? So many questions...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Malachy returns, having spent 2 years in the Himalayas with Ra's al Ghul perfecting his Martial arts skills. He works in the Hungry Pig during the day and spends his nights dressed as a bat, cleaning up the streets of Carraigstown. He buys the ice cream van from Cass and Keith helps him convert it into the Batmobile. Keith wants in on the action and Malachy teaches him martial arts. Keith buys an outfit from the helping hand and makes a mask to hide his true identity, he is known as Slapheadman. He and Malachy cruise around Carraigstown at night, keeping the people safe. The two Slaphead vigilantes form an elite club where only Slapheads can join. Barry o Hanlon is the only other member.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement