Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Championship FIFA 12 League - Season 13 (Results/Fixtures/Tables)

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭youreadthis

LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: 8
    RESULT: Barcalona (darraghjm) 1 - 5 Chelsea (youreadthis)

Boring first half because he played really defensively, I scored with the only shot by either team just before halftime. Then went 2-0 in the second half. Stupidly gave the ball away in my own penalty area for 2-1 but made it 3-1 straight away, he then had to attack and so I scored 2 more on the break.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

RESULT: Inter (osh) 2 - 1 Barcelona (darraghjm)

Went 2-0 up and defended well but missed chances to put the game out of sight. He got a goal back in 2nd half to keep me on my toes. Thankfully I held out as I feel it would have been harsh not to take the 3 points.
    gg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

GAMEWEEK: 6
    RESULT: Bayern Munich 1-1 Man Utd (duffle)

He got an early lead and defended valiantly until my last minute equaliser.

His keeper was man of the match. GG

GAMEWEEK: 7
    RESULT: Bayern Munich 2-1 Arsenal (Axwell)

blah blah..my connection dropped so we replayed the game as per the rules and I won 2-1. Thank god I just got super reliable UPC broadband with 50mb last week so this wouldnt happen, oh wait :(

AC Milan v B. Dortmund
    Arsenal v Napoli
    Atl. Madrid v Real Madrid
    Barcelona v Tottenham
    Bayern Munich v Inter Milan
    Liverpool v Man Utd
    Man City v Chelsea

B. Dortmund v Arsenal
    Chelsea v Liverpool
    Inter Milan v Man City
    Man Utd v AC Milan
    Napoli v Atl. Madrid
    Real Madrid v Barcelona
    Tottenham v Bayern Munich

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

RESULT: Arsenal (Axwell) 2 - 3 Inter (osh)

2-0 up at half time. He got one back after a few minutes into the second half, FIFA AI decides to gift him his second when my keeper and defender leave the ball for each other then decide to just fall over each other. His third a peno that should never really have been, another soft goal thanks to the AI. Shouldnt really have lost the game and was only really beaten by FIFA and its annoyingly poor at times AI and the crazy things they do.

RESULT: Bayern Munich 2-1 Arsenal (Axwell)

Moon was winning then his connection dropped, gave him the replay and he won 2-1.

GAMEWEEK:?
    RESULT: Arsenal (Axwell) 5 - 0 Barcelona (Darragh)

Everything went right for me in this one and won comfortably enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

GAMEWEEK:6
    RESULT: Arsenal (Axwell) 5 - 0 Barcelona (Darraghjm)

RESULT: Inter (osh) 2 - 1 Barcelona (darraghjm)

RESULT: Barcalona (darraghjm) 1 - 5 Chelsea (youreadthis)

not good, not good at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

RESULT: Napoli (hungoverbunny) 7 - 2 AC Milan (Keano!)

Convinced my system has been hacked. Not Keyrawns fault, been like this for weeks now. Haven't won a single game of FIFA in ages because, players zip around the field at 100 mph, no scoreboard, no player names at the bottom, no radar, no clock, players decide to run into each other and so fourth. His second goal typified it all. Clearance hit my defender, bounced back, keeper had plenty of time but decided to fall over it and let it in for an OG. Pretty frustrating but I'm getting pretty sick of it. Ruined my Ultimate Team games and now its in the League too.

Good game anyway, at 4-2 i gave up pretty much. No point trying to battle with some glitchy game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

Gameweek 8

Result hungoverbunny (napoli) 7-2 (Ac Milan) Keano!

good game finally got another win. was drunk so maybe thats the way i should do it from now on.

he took the lead from a goal from boateng and thought here we go again as ibrahimovic looked so dangerous everytime he got the ball. I got back into the game with an own goal from abate after a chip from hamsik hit the bar and the clearence cannoned of his player. he was unlucky to miss with pato before i added another with lavezzi after a lucky drop in the box. he got a peno and put it away with ibra. i was sure he was gonna come back and crush me as usual. but i scored a saveworthy screamer of a volley outside the box with cavani his goalie might have been at fault but no way he woulda saved it. 3 more lucky goals to round it off. good game

edit: didnt realise he gave up at 4-2 although i did think he had after the 5th....shows the state of me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭osh

GAMEWEEK:
    RESULT: Bayern Munich (Mr Moon) 3 - 4 Inter (osh)

Cracker of a match. He started better but I got into it more as the game progressed and was 3-1 up at one stage. He got 2 goals to pull it back to 3-3 and I was kicking myself at letting the lead slip against such a good player. Looking like a draw was on the cards, but I somehow managed to grab the winner coming up to the end with a peach of a high through ball

gg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

GAMEWEEK: 8 or 9
    RESULT: Manchester United (Duffle) 6 - 5 dortmund (bryanregan09)

As you can see by the score defending was left at the door in this one by me in particular..Was behind constantly in this game 2-0, 4-1, 6-3

But i fought back everytime and didn't give up and ripped through United at times but more than often couldn't find a finish, Sadly united ripped me apart constantly and in the finish i felt i might have deserved a draw but let United in far too much, Cracking game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

GAMEWEEK: 9
    RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 0 - 1 Liverpool (Sync)

Dull game, I had 4 shots on target, he had 2....

I scored on the 54th minute with Suarez, although I was trying to put a cross in, it hit his defender and went in, somehow went down as a Suarez goal.. besides that not too much else happened, I hit the post late on, but I was doing a lot of keep the ball and defend as I felt he could score at any time with his counter attacks...

Close game, draw would have been fair but I'll take a cheeky win!

RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 0 - 1 Liverpool (Sync)

Gutted tbh. Felt that I played well. Was a slightly better pass/cross or finish away from taking the lead on a few occasions. I was probably on top when he scored from a shot/cross that hit my player and went in. From then on he kept the ball and I went ultra offensive for a bit, but all it did was help him create some more chances.

I think if I'd taken the lead I could have gone on to score more and win, but the result was his as soon as I fell behind unfortunately....

:(

RESULT: Liverpool (Sync) 5 - 0 Real Madrid (Rondenco)

I dominated the first half, was 3-0 up thanks to Suarez and 2 from Carroll... then he stopped playing... which was very annoying. So I just did nothing, passed it around whatever, he played again around the 60th minute, I scored again 4-0... then he stopped again... so I did nothing until the 90th where I thought... well FU then... so I scored another to make it 5-0... Not a fun game to play at all.

*just a quick edit to say rondeco had something to deal with so it wasn't entirely his fault for not being able to play parts...*

RESULT: (Axwell) Arsenal 1 - 2 Liverpool (Sync)

He scored 21 minutes in VP with a nice header, and I struggled in the first half to keep with the pace on the wings...
    69th I leveled with Carroll, dodgy goal... tried to cross it, hit his defender and went in...
    I was dominating and felt it was only a matter of time and on the 76th minute Suarez put me 2-1 up... I was nervy after that but he had only 1 shot on target in the whole game... I had 7 (+ I had 62% possession)

GG though!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

RESULT: (Axwell) Arsenal 0-1 Dortmund (brianregan09)

Well this was a very tight game in which Arsenal started much the better hitting the post and making the keeper work hard, then i had to pause the game (i had gotten a phone call from a mate saying there had been a crash down the road makin sure i wasn't involved so sorry for that mate) then once i got back down to the game properly i slowly started to come back into the game with quick passing about finished 0-0 at HT 2nd half went much the same i was on top and got my goal in the 50th or so minute through Barrios game remained on a knife edge though i could have scored again but so could arsenal but i think i just about deserved it for my 1st win since i beat Axwell last time round !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

GAMEWEEK: ?
    RESULT: (Zefer ) Atl. Madrid 1-3 AC Milan (Keano!)

GG

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

RESULT: Arsenal (Sync) 2 - 0 Real Madrid (Rondenco)

RESULT: Arsenal (Sync) 1 - 0 Real Madrid (Rondenco)

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

GAMEWEEK: 4
    RESULT: Atl Madrid (Zefer) 3 - 0 Tottenham (Man.UnitedLad)

RESULT: Tottenham (Man.UnitedLad) 0 - 1 Atl Madrid (Zefer)

GG's, very unlucky with 1st goal in 2nd game and probably deserved draw in the 1 nil win

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

GAMEWEEK: 4
    RESULT: Atl Madrid (Zefer) 3 - 0 Tottenham (Man.UnitedLad)

RESULT: Tottenham (Man.UnitedLad) 0 - 1 Atl Madrid (Zefer)

GG, you have a watertight defence, very frustrating!

League closing this Sunday at midnight, please try and play as many games as you can over the week

• Advertisement

RESULT: Arsenal (Axwell) 5 - 3 Napoli (hungoverbunny)

GG

Ya missed this one from a while ago Moon.

RESULT: Arsenal (Axwell) 5 - 0 Barcelona (Darragh)

Everything went right for me in this one and won comfortably enough.

RESULT: Chelsea (youreadthis) 2 - 0 Man U (Dufflecoatsunri)

gg

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

RESULT: Atl Madrid (zefer) 0 - 1 Real Madrid (Rondenco)

Did everything but score in this game, his keeper was man of the match! gg

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

RESULT: Atl Madrid (zefer) 0 - 1 Real Madrid (Rondenco)

As zefer says, it was a good game with some great chances at both ends. Zefer deserved somehting out of the game nodoubt. A very enjoyable game too might I add. No arsing around with replays etc.. Made a nice change

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

RESULT: Napoli (hungoverbunny) 5 - 1 Real Madrid (Rondenco)

RESULT: Napoli (hungoverbunny) 5 - 0 tottenham hotspur (hayester)

GAMEWEEK: Not sure...
    RESULT: Liverpool (Sync) 3 - 0 Spurs (Man.UnitedLad)

I dominated this one to be fair... chance after chance. Silly error in defending finally let me in with Suarez, good game but he never really got going in the match... (not that I'm complaining!) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

RESULT: Spurs (Man.UnitedLad) 0 - 5 Napoli

Stupid red card by my centre half early on ruined the game, you picked me off well.

RESULT: Liverpool (Sync) 3-0 Spurs (Hayester)

You desverved your win here, you pressed high and I just couldn't keep the ball.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement