Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Avengers (2012) *spoilers from post 1181*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

Colmo52 wrote: »
    New clip from marvel's youtube channel :D

NICE:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

That widow clip is great. Scarlett is still putting in the great work she put in with the choreography she did in iron man. Suppose joss is good at one thing its making women serious arse kickers with finesse.

I managed to deduce all that from that clip while watching boobs giggle and her red head *swoon*

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

New still of The Hulk

hukgukmg.png

Really is the spitting image of Mark Ruffalo

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,143 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

New still of The Hulk

hukgukmg.png

Really is the spitting image of Mark Ruffalo
    I like it, thy never bothered making him look like Banner in either of the other films. He never looked like Banner in the books either though I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Its because Ruffalo is playing Hulk through mo-cap. First time they've done that.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,143 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Its because Ruffalo is playing Hulk through mo-cap. First time they've done that.

The hulk was all mo-cap in the Ang Lee one, don't know about the other one. Although I don't Eric bana did it himself. Pretty sure i remember Lee doing it in some behind the scenes footage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Mickeroo wrote: »
    The hulk was all mo-cap in the Ang Lee one, don't know about the other one. Although I don't Eric bana did it himself. Pretty sure i remember Lee doing it in some behind the scenes footage.

i meant that its the first time that the actor playing the hulk is doing it.

i meant that its the first time that the actor playing the hulk is doing it.

Yea i get you, they've probably used that face recognition stuff they always use for Andy Serkis in a few of his roles like Planet of the Apes and LOTR. Definitley wasn't used in the other hulk movies afaik.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭spankmaster2000

Does her hair break that guy's nose at 29 seconds in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Just ****ing shoot her, she's ****ing slow.... useless henchmen. That scene reminds me why I hated her action scenes in IM2, overly choreographed nonsense.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

There was hair in that video?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Pestering Omniplex at the moment about midnight showings. Fingers crossed they'll have some. Also a marathon of all the previous films would be great but doubtful I'd say. If anyones interested try them on twitter @omniplexcinema

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Love this clip its got Buffy written all over it. You could imagine some vampires standing in front of her and taking the piss out of them. Giles could have been on the other end of the phone listening plus she breaks the chair and it looks like she picks up a stake ha! Can't wait for this movie!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

gotta admit i was always gonna go see this but im starting to think itll be really good now !

:)

the characters seem to interact really well with each other. the cap hulk thing for instance really got me buzzing and that black widow clip really did scream whedon.

if they can keep the vibe going it could be a blinder.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭icarus86

Cant wait for it now, really hope it lives up to the hype!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,669 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Love this clip its got Buffy written all over it. You could imagine some vampires standing in front of her and taking the piss out of them. Giles could have been on the other end of the phone listening plus she breaks the chair and it looks like she picks up a stake ha! Can't wait for this movie!:D
    Stark bleeds Nathan Fillion in the same light :)Damn, Whedon has done so much good ****.. /reminisce

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Otacon wrote: »

Ugghhh...that might as well be the Human Torch saying that line.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Aweome. Love the characterleavage.

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Watching that clip made me realise something: I don't give a fig about the actual Avengers, I'm most looking forward to seeing Agent Coulson in action. His dry, sarcastic & deadpan ass-kickery is so much enjoyable than the OTT, over-choreographed antics of the superheroes. I think there's something wrong with me :)

He is a great addition to the cast IMO.

Galvasean wrote: »
    He is a great addition to the cast IMO.

I hope he really gets to shine in this. He's whats tied all the other films together(apart from Cap), more so than Fury even.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    I hope he really gets to shine in this. He's whats tied all the other films together(apart from Cap), more so than Fury even.

Much more so I'd say. Fury generally only appears when the movie is over where Coulson plays an active role throughout (Captain America notwithstanding for the obvious reason that he had yet to be born).

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

pixelburp wrote: »
    Watching that clip made me realise something: I don't give a fig about the actual Avengers, I'm most looking forward to seeing Agent Coulson in action. His dry, sarcastic & deadpan ass-kickery is so much enjoyable than the OTT, over-choreographed antics of the superheroes. I think there's something wrong with me :)

Coulson is great, his line delivery is brilliant.
    "Is that one of Stark's?"
    "I dunno he never tells me anything"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Cineworld has opened advance bookings for "3D Marvel's Avengers Assemble".

http://www.cineworld.ie/cinemas/75?period=advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

i think they are releasing too much in the tv spots. every time a big movie comes up we are inundated with spots and clips from the movie weeks and days before its release. im avoiding these. the trailers are enough

i think they are releasing too much in the tv spots. every time a big movie comes up we are inundated with spots and clips from the movie weeks and days before its release. im avoiding these. the trailers are enough

Tis true, would have liked to not have seen that Hulk smash bit until I was watching the movie. The Cabin in the Woods TV spots have been ridiculous too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

I also haven't watched any of the TV spots. I've been shown too much by the trailers tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Watched the 1st two trailers then no more, Made that mistake with Ironman 2 when i was in the cinema and realised i'd almost seen it all

Advertisement