Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭pooch90

Don't think the next one is until Thursday this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Does anyone know where exactly the house is that they all live in?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Cant belive its all over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Gav.80

it was addictive but im glad its over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

No, I'll miss them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

There is an episode looking back over it all next Friday Night and will show some unseen footage! Starting to warm to Cormac, didn't like him at first. Omg, phil and dave are as bad as each other, naughty boys. They are acting like maggots. Could they more immature when it comes to nikita.

The poor thing has she any sense and cop on when it comes to fellas, maybe she just very young and not mature enough yet, by the time she is in her 20's she might act more her age for her sake and for the sake of others at least, she needs to grow up a bit I think, she fella for phil too easily, if she didn't like him so much then it been easier on her maybe as she gets older she won't fall for the first fella that pays attention to her. She won't trust a fella after the likes of phil.

Jay and Natalie are the only sounds ones and had their heads well screwed on. Quiet like them.

Oh kelly kelly kelly will she ever learn but dave was a bit too obsessive and over protective there though a bit out of order by him must mean he really likes her. It seems like herself and dave are still together since leaving the tallaforina house!? Looking forward to the next show and wonder will Ibiza one go ahead, should be fun!? Go Swipe!:cool:

Go tallafornia! yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

If there's a winner, it was Natalie. Thought she was a bit of a dope at first but, more than anyone else, she actually looked out for people and tried to keep things relatively sane. Jay was sound and all, but he seemed to have little or no interest in most of the people in the house. Natalie's someone you'd like your daughter to be mates with.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

yellow hen wrote: »
    Does anyone know where exactly the house is that they all live in?

pretty sure it was actually in Saggart, not Tallaght. Google saggart court lodge

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

Well, series two has been officially commissioned!

http://www.tv3.ie/article.php?article_id=68693&locID=1.65.68.&pagename=xpose

Plus, the Tallafornia Swipe guys are hosting a show called "Tallafornia: Sunbeds, Stripping, Sex and More!" this Friday at 10pm on TV3.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, have a feeling one or two of them won't appear on it tho, what you think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,274 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

EdenHazard wrote: »
    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, have a feeling one or two of them won't appear on it tho, what you think?
    And pass up an opportunity to get a free holiday in the sun?
    I would say they would all be up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

squrm wrote: »
    pretty sure it was actually in Saggart, not Tallaght. Google saggart court lodge

I think it's citywest...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

doubledown wrote: »
    Well, series two has been officially commissioned!

http://www.tv3.ie/article.php?article_id=68693&locID=1.65.68.&pagename=xpose

Plus, the Tallafornia Swipe guys are hosting a show called "Tallafornia: Sunbeds, Stripping, Sex and More!" this Friday at 10pm on TV3.

"some fresh new faces joining some of your favourite cast members"

Sounds to me like not all will be returning. Personally I don't think Jay will be back, he seemed kinda glad it was all over on the last episode. I'd have doubts over Kelly and Dave aswell. I reckon Phil, Nikita, Natalie and possibily Cormac will be back, just my opinion.

Without Cormac now the show wouldn't be same, he has to be there, can he afford a month away without working on his taxi tho?

No way Jay there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Without Cormac now the show wouldn't be same, he has to be there, can he afford a month away without working on his taxi tho?

No way Jay there.

Yeh I'd say TV3 will do their best to get the Cormanator on board. Jay, Kelly and Dave would be no great loss. They need Phil aswell to stir the sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I hope Jay and Natalie come back because they were the most sensible of the lot (hopefully Natalie will get a stylist before season 2 starts filming) Nikita was entertaining although I feel sorry for her. Don't really care about the rest of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I also hope they make season 2 longer, maybe half filmed abroad and the other half in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭theflash800

Anyone going to apply lads? I think i'd be up for it. Especially just to cause a bit of hassle and get some life experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Kelly's back on the TV tonight.
    She's one of the "glamour girls" leading the darts players out for their matches in the O2 tonight.
    It's on Sky Sports 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Swipe goes to TV3

485389_269829233100312_159776234105613_609303_1288628989_n.jpg

The face on Phil :D

Bodes well for Jay being in season 2, even if he ran a bit thin for me at the end.

• Advertisement

Hahahahh love it! The black haired tallafornia guy looks so different there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Hahahahh love it! The black haired tallafornia guy looks so different there

he still looks like a tosser

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭KEITH_KILDUFF

Bell-ends the whole lot of them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Don't find these Swipe lads funny in the slightest I have to say

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

First time watching this. Who are these two muck savages commentating? Don't think they're from Tallaght. :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Bobon

This is absolute ****e. Not even remotely funny. VERY disappointed. I was looking forward to the swipe for the final episode but I presume it'll never come after this shambles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

el diablo wrote: »
    First time watching this. Who are these two muck savages commentating? Don't think they're from Tallaght. :confused:

What makes you think that Sherlock?

I find them fairly entertaining, especially as they are taking the piss out of the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

I find them fairly entertaining, especially as they are taking the piss out of the show.

Looks like you're on your own there so. They're not even slightly amusing.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭sharkey 25

el diablo wrote: »

Looks like you're on your own there so. They're not even slightly amusing.
    I think they are funny , are you a fan of the show? This is the first time I've watched the show. There are a lot of people watching for the first time tonight only because the swipe lads are commentating.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

The show takes the piss out of itself, that's the whole point of its entertainment value. Those two then take pot shots at the easiest targets of all time to get themselves some attention... :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement